Poll shows jump for Bush approval rating today

So we are responsible for the terrorists for killing innocent civilians? Maybe White Flag Reid and San Fran Nan should push for funding to provide anger management classes for the terrorists

Or maybe we should pull our military bases out of their holy lands, leave them to manage their own natural resources, and stop supplying Israel with technology and weapons that are used to murder and oppress Muslims.

If you really want to fight terrorism why not go straight to the causes?

Or maybe we should pull our military bases out of their holy lands, leave them to manage their own natural resources, and stop supplying Israel with technology and weapons that are used to murder and oppress Muslims.

Yea, let the terrorists have a free hand all over the Middle East

Brilliant

Did anyone bother reading the link. The poll went up two points for one day. It's back to 39% now. Gee willikers.... *rolling eyes* :rofl:
May 1
Approve 41
Disapprove 56

May 2
Approve 39
Disapprove 59

LOL. You have to realize polls are not RSR's strong suit. Besides Bush is his hero, every tenth of a percentage point means something to him. If Bush ever hits 45%, he's going to have an orgy with his Scalia, Alito, and Alberto Gonzales blow up dolls.

May 1
Approve 41
Disapprove 56

May 2
Approve 39
Disapprove 59

LOL. You have to realize polls are not RSR's strong suit. Besides Bush is his hero, every tenth of a percentage point means something to him. If Bush ever hits 45%, he's going to have an orgy with his Scalia, Alito, and Alberto Gonzales blow up dolls.

Your Dems Congress is lower in the polls then Pres Bush

Gotta love those Dems overplaying their hand

Dude ..I am surprised. How can you ignore the fact that there havent been terror attacks on AMerican soil due to Pres. Bush after 9/11? No other U.S President could have tackled terrorism the way Pres. Bush has.

What, by leaving our ports unsecured? By leaving our nuclear and chemical facilities as secure as a box of 'Crackerjacks'? By failing to secure our borders?

In case you haven't noticed, acts of terrorism are 25% higher than they were last year, and that was a peak year. :wtf:

What, by leaving our ports unsecured? By leaving our nuclear and chemical facilities as secure as a box of 'Crackerjacks'? By failing to secure our borders?

In case you haven't noticed, acts of terrorism are 25% higher than they were last year, and that was a peak year. :wtf:

Not in the US

I know that disappoints libs - they would love to rant how pres Bush failed to protect the US from another terrorist attack

Don't worry, Jack Bauer will save us.

Okay..So most people here think that it is due to Pres. Bush and his party that terror is "25% higher" and that "AMerican ports and nuke/chem/bio facilities are unsafe".. But after 9/11 the whole of America was rallying behind Bush to smoke out Bin Laden. ANd even now it is because of Bush's insistence on AMerican troops in Afghanistan and Iraq that AL Qaeda or any terror group for that matter does not try to carry out attacks on AMerican soil.Also , CIA spy satellites are scanning every bit of rock and grass in AFghanistan trying to look for Osama.Personally , I feel his ass must be on fire trying to run and hide from NATO troops in AFghanistan.

9/11 caught America off guard. The War on Terror is a never ending war. Ask me ...I am an Indian and the War against Islamic terrorists in Kashmir has been going on since my grandpa was in college. Every day an Indian soldier dies in the valleys of Kashmir.

And if AMerican ports were insecure..Then there would have been an attack by now.

Again , I repeat IF Bush wasent President:-
Saddam would have a long range nuke by now.
Kim Jong IL under the kind patronage of China would have been ruthlessly pursuing an ICBM programme.
There would be terror attacks on every major Western City in the world with lives being lost.
There would be bombings in major cities in AMerica.
Airlines would be targeted.

This list is endless...

More people have died in the Iraq war than in 9-11. so your wrong about how the world is safer, its basically like 9-11 happend twice. And im not even going to count the hundreds of thousands of iraqi civilians. Still no osama, still fear is in the heart of everyone because it is the easiest way to controll a country.

Who cares about the polls, people in this country have ADD, they watch a presidential speach and he sounds tough and strong so they change there poll vote by 2 percent. No big deal, the thinking americans are still waiting for our troop pullout. You dont elect a democratic congress because you want to piss off bush, you elect a democratic congress because you want out of this war. And finally the democrats are growing some balls.

You don't elect a Democrat Congress when their sole reason for existence is because Republicans abstained from voting over displeasure with Republican politicians for a variety of reasons.

They sneak in the back door.

And kill all the terrorists? GREAT idea.

Blaming us for their bad behvior doesn't cut it. The fact is, if Western nations hadn't come in and built their oil production facilities they''d still be fighting with swords on camels.

Israel is a democratic nation and we support democracies. Maybe when your playpals quite trying to annihilate Israel, we won't need to sell them weapons and technology.

How do you know that would happen?

You don't!

Why are you so hooked on war-mongering propaganda?

Logical conclusion. The Islmofascists rule by force where they want against people who consider themselves to civilized to fight them back on their own level.

This "civil war" in Iraq is about nothing less.

Labour's polling terrible for tomorrow's UK elections, I think it may be THAT bad. Time.

Did anyone bother reading the link. The poll went up two points for one day. It's back to 39% now. Gee willikers.... *rolling eyes* :rofl:

Two points up or down is statistically insignificant, it could mean something right before an election as a tracking tool.

Bush, he could gain at least fifteen points overnight IF he would remember that he's President of the US, not Mexico. It's amazing that they're not in the high 20's.

Congress always has low poll numbers, they have dropped for this session of Congress, but the honeymoon had to end. If Congress is controlled by your party, there's still the other party that will drag those numbers down.

Labour's polling terrible for tomorrow's UK elections, I think it may be THAT bad. Time.

Two points up or down is statistically insignificant, it could mean something right before an election as a tracking tool.

Bush, he could gain at least fifteen points overnight IF he would remember that he's President of the US, not Mexico. It's amazing that they're not in the high 20's.

Congress always has low poll numbers, they have dropped for this session of Congress, but the honeymoon had to end. If Congress is controlled by your party, there's still the other party that will drag those numbers down.

What is bugging Jilly and her liberal buds is that their Dem Congress has a lower approval rating then Pres Bush

Isn't life great?

Absolutely true.... but then I'm not the one who put up a link and lied about its contents. ;)

He could gain 25 points overnight if he'd stop pretending that all is hunky dory in Iraq and start thinking exit strategy...a concept that seems to have escaped him since day one.

Also true...but again, I'm not the person whining about Congress' numbers. That would be Tweddle-dum.

Jilly, I am passing on the current approval numbers. Libs are giddy over Pres Bush numbers - meanwhile they want to ignore the lower nubers for Congress

And kill all the terrorists? GREAT idea.

How are you going to do that when your own C.I.A. says that the current policy is creating terrorists faster than you can kill them?

Blaming us for their bad behvior doesn't cut it..

Either does rufusing to believe that your own country could have to suffer the consequences of it's own actions just like everyone else.

You should read "Blowback" by Chalmers Johnson. Blowback is the C.I.A. term for events that happen to the U.S. as a result of our foreign policy around the globe. Johnson predicted a major attack on U.S. soil years before 9-11 based upon our policies in Muslim lands at that time. Technically the C.I.A. just considers blowback like 9-11 an acceptable cost of doing business.

My point is simply that terrorism doesn't just "happen" out of the blue. Terrorist acts are politically motivated and they are almost always the logical effect of a cause.

The fact is, if Western nations hadn't come in and built their oil production facilities they''d still be fighting with swords on camels..

So what?

If they were still fighting with swords and riding camels that would be their business not ours right?

Guess the threat of terrorism wouldn't be what it is today would it?

Israel is a democratic nation and we support democracies. Maybe when your playpals quite trying to annihilate Israel, we won't need to sell them weapons and technology.

Iran is a democratic nation too.

Two play at this game. Israel is not without blame in instigating violence in the mideast.

Forum List

Back