Biden approval rating slips for fourth straight week: poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's amazing to me anyone at this point could 'approve' of this fuck.

President Biden’s approval rating has slipped for the fourth straight week, according to a new poll.

The Reuters/Ipsos survey, published on Wednesday, found that 36 percent of respondents said they approve of the job he is doing as president.

Biden’s approval rating has been below 50 percent since last August, pollsters noted.

Seventy-three percent of Democrats surveyed in the new poll said they approve of the job Biden is doing as president, dipping 12 percentage points from last August.

Biden’s approval rating among Republicans, meanwhile, is also dipping. Only 7 percent of Republican respondents currently approve of the job Biden is doing, down from the 11 percent of Republican respondents who approved earlier this month.

It's amazing to me anyone at this point could 'approve' of this fuck.

"Seventy-three percent of Democrats surveyed in the new poll said they approve of the job Biden is doing as president"
I thought Dems were supposed to be the smart ones? Isn't that what they're always telling us?

"Seventy-three percent of Democrats surveyed in the new poll said they approve of the job Biden is doing as president"
I thought Dems were supposed to be the smart ones? Isn't that what they're always telling us?

Yeah, they're smart, like Fredo.

This has been the worst hangover in the history of the world. The long national nightmare that is the Xiden/Dembot Admin can't end quick enough

Biden has now declined to under 40%. He's several points lower than Trump was at the same point in his administration.

Forum List

Back