Poll Shows Divisive President Dividing The Country

Do you know that a concrete wall is going up around the White House? Sorta like the old castle battlements...the notched out places for guns?

Do you know that a concrete wall is going up around the White House? Sorta like the old castle battlements...the notched out places for guns?
Sumbitch has to come out sometime.....Gets more like Hitler every day.

R.93a9f077e2d2c9311ba18676b6915c74

Things are going so badly for Xiden I expect his to have poopy pants more often.
He doesn't do press conferences because he's too confused
His polls are horrible
He's a total failure and will be impeached for his abuses of power

Things are going so badly for Xiden I expect his to have poopy pants more often.
His polls are horrible
Biden is just a tired old man. I actually feel a little bad for him. This is why there should be age limits for the office.

lol.
Most Cunservatives still think Biden is actually "in charge"

Isn't that just precious?
No we don’t. We know full well that the Marxists seeking to destroy America installed an old man with dementia whom they could manipulate. They even have him convinced that it’s a good idea for him to go on the airwaves and lambast as racist the half of all voters, or more, who object to the Democrat’s attempt to maintain permanent rule via the misnamed Voting Rights Act.

Biden is a result of a divided nation.
We elected a senile old man whose mental capacity is in OBVIOUS serious decline.
In such decline that he literally cannot read more than 5 or 6 words without making a mistake.
Such a decline that he is unable to stay focused long enough to finish most sentences.
The left want to say "Oh that is Biden, he has always talked like that".
No. He. Hasn't. I have posted up videos of him while he was VP in interviews and he speaks clearly/on topic/ and made perfect sense. Yes, he is a gaffer. Always was. But the man can't say a sentence clearly now. This is not "just Biden". It is an old senile Biden.
And then there is the Vice president. Who would think the above is preferable to anyone?? But he is to Harris.

His polls are horrible

How dare you speak ill of a man who was arrested multiple times while fighting for equal rights for blacks.

We elected a senile old man whose mental capacity is in OBVIOUS serious decline.
In such decline that he literally cannot read more than 5 or 6 words without making a mistake.
Such a decline that he is unable to stay focused long enough to finish most sentences.
No. He. Hasn't. I have posted up videos of him while he was VP in interviews and he speaks clearly/on topic/ and made perfect sense. Yes, he is a gaffer. Always was. But the man can't say a sentence clearly now. This is not "just Biden". It is an old senile Biden.
And then there is the Vice president. Who would think the above is preferable to anyone?? But he is to Harris.
Biden is the result of a divided nation, made so by the liberal media who launched an all-out assault on Trump, despite his many positives, and worked to suppress just how incompetent Biden was.

And I agree Harris would be worse. What a joke that this completely mediocre woman who can’t even answer a simple question, was selected as the VP. She is walking proof of why affirmative action, in which jobs are given only to those in a specific race, lowers the caliber of our country.

How dare you speak ill of a man who was arrested multiple times while fighting for equal rights for blacks.
When did this happen? Was it between the time he plagiarized his way through law school and the time he said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle?

Old clips of him show him with different views than he has now.

When did this happen? Was it between the time he plagiarized his way through law school and the time he said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle?

Before he fought Corn Pop and the dead guy from Amtrak told Joe how many miles he rode the train.

Biden has a horrible tell. When he says, “True Story” or “Im not kidding”….he is lying.

He did it again when he lied about being arrested.

“You think I'm kidding, man. (Laughter.) It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested. Anyway—(laughter).”

Look for it, he does it ALOT. He knows he is lying, so he has a habit of trying to convince his audience he isnt lying.

Its a tick like Kamalas laugh.

Before he fought Corn Pop and the dead guy from Amtrak told Joe how many miles he rode the train.

Biden has a horrible tell. When he says, “True Story” or “Im not kidding”….he is lying.

He did it again when he lied about being arrested.

“You think I'm kidding, man. (Laughter.) It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested. Anyway—(laughter).”

Look for it, he does it ALOT. He knows he is lying, so he has a habit of trying to convince his audience he isnt lying.

Its a tick like Kamalas laugh.
And the irony of the whole thing is that leftists hold themselves up as superior to us because they claim they voted for a decent, truthful man rather than the liar we voted for.

Say what you will about Trump’s personality, at least he was a president who wanted what’s best for America - and Americans - and instituted a lot of policies to that end. Then look at Biden, who reversed Trump’s wait-in-Mexico policy, during a pandemic yet, and is actively fighting the SCOTUS so he can bring in as many illegals as possible.

Biden is just a tired old man. I actually feel a little bad for him. This is why there should be age limits for the office.
It is more than that. It is to be responsible enough as a person in his craft to realize his time is gone. He has changed his views enough like a chameleon over the years to prove it. He could actually rune against himself. In this time, we need real leadership. And this pig shit ass with the Progs is not that anymore.

And the irony of the whole thing is that leftists hold themselves up as superior to us because they claim they voted for a decent, truthful man rather than the liar we voted for.

Say what you will about Trump’s personality, at least he was a president who wanted what’s best for America - and Americans - and instituted a lot of policies to that end. Then look at Biden, who reversed Trump’s wait-in-Mexico policy, during a pandemic yet, and is actively fighting the SCOTUS so he can bring in as many illegals as possible.

Yes. We now have a President who is literally on the payroll of the Chinese Communist Party.

Its disgusting.

Yes. We now have a President who is literally on the payroll of the Chinese Communist Party.

Its disgusting.
And, more irony…..when Biden angrily lambasted the DOMESTIC terrorists in this county, meaning those of us who don’t want the Voting Rights Steal Election Law passed and/or parents in Loudoun County, he had the wrong group. The true domestic terrorists are the ones who are working overtime to intimidate Americans with opposing views to the Radical Left.

Speaking of which, what about this new Department of Domestic Terrorists falling under Garland? He considers the father of a girl raped in the trans bathroom a terrorist. Is this more intimidation from the left, warning those of us who won’t stfu while the Communists continue their takeover?

Forum List

Back