POLL: Should the Washington Redskins change their name?

POLL: Should the Washington Redskins change their name?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
And likewise The president never said he had sex with that woman, the Lawyer who got arrested for blackmailing and his less then trustworthy money grubber did. You support blackmailing because your party uses it as a tactic to get what it wants no matter the morality or law. You once again trampled on your own argument.

You don't pay someone $100,000 to keep quiet if you didn't bang her. It just doesn't happen, buddy.

And likewise The president never said he had sex with that woman, the Lawyer who got arrested for blackmailing and his less then trustworthy money grubber did. You support blackmailing because your party uses it as a tactic to get what it wants no matter the morality or law. You once again trampled on your own argument.

You don't pay someone $100,000 to keep quiet if you didn't bang her. It just doesn't happen, buddy.
Technically she ended up paying him in damages later, so your point is reversed and was not valid anyway. But nice side step from self reflecting why your party wanted to make an extortionist lawyer your presidential candidate then ended up with, pay to Play Joe. *shaking my head*

Atheists should not speak to Christians in that way (for their own benefit, not someone else's crippling). Nonbelievers do not know of grace nor of what the Kingdom of God is, and cannot wrap their minds around Jesus Christ as the Savior who confounded the gates of hell, sir.

Uh, honey, screaming verses at me doesn't work. There is no God, Jesus never existed and there is no Hell. The fact that you spew this crap, but you are perfectly fine with Trump as long as he hates the people you hate is the problem here.

Face it Joe, you haven't the least incentive of learning about God's grace, which is your personal choice. We know and admit to the Lord in Prayer that we are frail humans who make frequent mistakes. God can see sincerity as clearly as we can see sunlight on a cloudless day.

Uh, not really, you just see Christianity as an excuse to hate on people like Gays... you don't care what Trump does as long as you see him furthering your attempts to impose your silly beliefs on the rest of us.
I don't hate on gays. You're lying awful early in the morning, Mr. JoeBlowhardt.

Technically she ended up paying him in damages later, so your point is reversed and was not valid anyway. But nice side step from self reflecting why your party wanted to make an extortionist lawyer your presidential candidate then ended up with, pay to Play Joe. *shaking my head*

Nobody wanted Avanti....or whatever his name was.

And Trump is never going to see a nickel out of Daniels... of course, he'll be in prison after we vote him out, so there's that.

Nobody wanted Avanti....or whatever his name was.

And Trump is never going to see a nickel out of Daniels... of course, he'll be in prison after we vote him out, so there's that.
And there's your Fascism, Saddam would have been happy of the left's emulation of how he handled his rivals. Notice you listed no crimes, just that you needed to restrain him=TDS.

I thought you Democrats believed that what happens in bedrooms stays in those bedrooms. Oh, wait. That was a temporary fix in the clinton administration to protect the power of the Oval office. All that's different now with anyone but Democrats in the Oral, I mean Oval Office.

I thought you Democrats believed that what happens in bedrooms stays in those bedrooms. Oh, wait. That was a temporary fix in the clinton administration to protect the power of the Oval office. All that's different now with anyone but Democrats in the Oral, I mean Oval Office.

Again, the whole thing was fine until money changed hands. Bribery is still illegal and so is prostitution.

No need to list his crimes, we all know of his corruption... If he wasn't president, he'd have been charged by now and he knows it.
Thank you for admiting if Hillary wasn't the wife of a president, or the fact the race baiting is all designed to make it impossible to arrest Obama, who had coincidentally just got caught.
Thanks for playing the deflection game!

1594954654700.png

That's even better than Washington Kikes.

Thank you for admiting if Hillary wasn't the wife of a president, or the fact the race baiting is all designed to make it impossible to arrest Obama, who had coincidentally just got caught.
Thanks for playing the deflection game!

Wow, guy, the point is, Trump has been screaming "Lock her Up" for four years now, but still hasn't brought charges.

Trump will probably be slapped into irons the minute he leaves office.

Wow, guy, the point is, Trump has been screaming "Lock her Up" for four years now, but still hasn't brought charges.

Trump will probably be slapped into irons the minute he leaves office.
Actually everyone has yet to understand just how huge of an affect Bill and Hillary's crimes has had as well as not understanding the affects of Hunter Biden Compromising his Father with China which affected the swiftness and integrity of our trade deal and possibly how China handled the virus.
You never see the ripples turning into waves or bother understanding the source cause or inadvertant culprits. Because the media no longer digs deep to cover the real story and helpful info that can be used to solve or prevent repeats.
You'll always be 20 years late to the party, because you love to censor, silence, and kill the messenger, when the message is unpopular to your pride or affiliation. Just remember, when you finally say;
"oh now I get it!", remember I told you so.

Yeah, lying about a blow job. The Crime of the Century. And using the wrong email address.
There's a reason why she destroyed court requested data. The fact you "don't want to know", never ask what favors they gave the Saudis for their pay to play, and don't know the full Jamal Khashoggi mystery, is the reason why you won't get it till years too late later.

I accidentally voted no. Gotta be more careful, don't want that to happen in a voting booth.

I meant yes. I think they should keep the same symbols and change the name to "True Americans" or "Real Americans", or simply just "Americans" and watch certain people melt down.

I accidentally voted no. Gotta be more careful, don't want that to happen in a voting booth.

I meant yes. I think they should keep the same symbols and change the name to "True Americans" or "Real Americans", or simply just "Americans" and watch certain people melt down.
You want a meltdown, call them
the Washington Orange skins to mock "their" racism and always remind them where they got their TDS from. Then paint this on the street leading to the stadium:
44g0k8.jpg

There's a reason why she destroyed court requested data.

Because they asked her years after she left the job. I don't have emails from two years ago, do you? I delete that shit so it doesn't clog my server.

The fact you "don't want to know", never ask what favors they gave the Saudis for their pay to play, and don't know the full Jamal Khashoggi mystery, is the reason why you won't get it till years too late later.

Khashoggi's murder happened on Trump's watch. I really do want to know what the Saudis got for Trump turning a blind eye to that.

Forum List

Back