Poll...should Biden be impeached?

Should there be a special prosecutor and/or an impeachment probe?

• Total voters
If you impeach biden then you just let harris in. So youre going from fucked to proper fucked.

Although in the long run that might be the best choice, when she really falls on her ass maybe the american people will wake the fuck up and realize the whole administration they have been setting up is about as useless as tits on a boar.
Biden, Harris and Pelosi would need to be jettisoned in any Presidential Constitutional crisis. At the very least, a Democratic Conservative it it exists would be sworn in. And maybe even a Republican. The jit stains know they stole the election. They keep pushing and pushing. You might end up for a couple of years with a Dem and Repub president and vice president. Does the continuity of a false Republic with peaceful transitions outweigh the truth that we are not that?

If you impeach biden then you just let harris in. So youre going from fucked to proper fucked.

Although in the long run that might be the best choice, when she really falls on her ass maybe the american people will wake the fuck up and realize the whole administration they have been setting up is about as useless as tits on a boar.
I decided to abstain from voting because a Chlamydia Heels-Up administration would be evil and disastrous, instead of just disastrous.

IMO this disastrous Biden implemented withdrawal reaches the level of criminal incompetence. A special prosecutor should be empowered and Biden should face an impeachment trial...

...do you agree?
This is what Democrats do.
I think he should be impeached for his criminal activity before he was president....and for opening the borders.

Harris and Pelosi are the biggest drawbacks to impeaching Biden. The defective Democrat party seems to have created a no win situation for our country. The only way out is to prove the election was stolen and reinstate Trump.

There is nothing to indicate "high crimes and misdemeanors" in the presidency and republicans aren't inclined to use fake documents to try to make a case. The media still supports Biden and the FBI and CIA have become propaganda tools of the democrat party. The old dude might be guilty of negligence and may be suffering from periodic loss of mental acuity but that's a different issue.

This is what Democrats do.
I think he should be impeached for his criminal activity before he was president....and for opening the borders.

Yeah, but then don't forget that we would be at the mercy of Kamala.

Yes.

Impeached, 25th Amendment, or told to voluntarily resign.

Get the man out of there one way or another. But Kamala will be just as bad.

Our allies are even turning on us. He was held in contempt by the UK Parliament today! South Korea announced its plans to expedite the takeover of military operations from the US which they can no longer trust. Biden's National Security advisor stated the other day that Biden did not even speak with our allies about this, and his actions are going to result in the suffering of their citizens along with our own.

KAMALA-HARRIS-FACE-HIDE-COMP-JF.jpg

I've not read a single post yet. My poll predictions:
Democrats: No
Republicans: Yes

How close did I get? Lol

IMO this disastrous Biden implemented withdrawal reaches the level of criminal incompetence. A special prosecutor should be empowered and Biden should face an impeachment trial...

...do you agree?
No.

Biden is horrendously bad, but Harris would be infinitely worse.

She's basically Hitler in a dress.

I voted yes.

The turnip in the White House.....meh.....what White House ....he is never in the WH ....he is always sleeping, I voted yes, impeach him.

Forum List

Back