Trump's Silence

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Does anybody know why he hasn't said anything about the recent events with Joe Biden and Afghanistan? Maybe he's afraid that his words will get taken out of context again which is completely reasonable and understandable at this point.

Does he really need to say anything? Even the msm is calling out Joe on this one.
Trump just needs to sit back and :popcorn:

True, but you would think that he would be saying things like how fucked up this and a HUGE I told you so to the democraps.

Does anybody know why he hasn't said anything about the recent events with Joe Biden and Afghanistan? Maybe he's afraid that his words will get taken out of context again which is completely reasonable and understandable at this point.

I thought Trump DID have something to say, like I told you so. And he did. And he was right.

/----/ It depends on where you get your news.

President Trump has been rendered virtually Incommunicado. Sleepy Joe had him silenced and deplatformed.

The left is something else here. They literally shove a sock in the president's mouth and wonder why he doesn't speak up.

You think after years of trying to convince GOP voters they aren't all neocons, he's going to decide it's smart to reinforce them for being neocons?

Ok bubbala

After reading your thoughtless responses to other people and myself I guess youre one more person to ignore here. I mean what you said isnt a statement, or even a sentence and it makes no sense at all. If you cant form a complete thought then youre one of those that devolves into childish and immature language when you have nothing at all so you respond with gibberish.

After reading your thoughtless responses to other people and myself I guess youre one more person to ignore here. I mean what you said isnt a statement, or even a sentence and it makes no sense at all. If you cant form a complete thought then youre one of those that devolves into childish and immature language when you have nothing at all so you respond with gibberish.
The internet is very serious and important business

He started the ball rolling by making this agreement with the Taliban and excluding the Afghan government. Of course he's not going to take credit for any of it. It's not a good situation but it had to be done sooner or later. Perhaps Trump and Biden knew the Afghan people wouldn't fight for their own freedom.

Forum List

Back