Poll: Only 49% Think Joe Biden Is Mentally Stable Enough to Be President

More and more people are beginning to see what a disaster biden is and how the democratic party knowingly cospired with the MSM to install someone that is mentally afflicted into the offal office.

How could even the democrats do something that is so detrimental to America?

I think they really convinced themselves that it would be alright as in as long as the party could control joe, hide him away as much as possible, trot him out for a few photo ops, never let him answer questions, and when he disobeys orders and starts to speak his own words---cut off the sound etc.etc.

They seemingly forgot what they should have known......you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all the people; all of the time.

I'd say that the percentage of those who believe Joey Xi Bai Dung suffers from advanced Dementia is much more higher than reported by polls, especially since they are controlled by the Quisling Media...

Neither Trump or Biden have what it takes to be president. 323M people and these 2 were the choices? Pathetic.
American voters have deserved (I rarely use that word preferring earned) better candidates for decades (likely longer I'm just not old enough to go back farther than what I've lived through), you are 100% on the mark WM.

The time has come to demand all presidential candidates be given a battery of tests including: IQ, personality traits to show dominant traits (voters can select which ones they like best for a leader of a country), competency test, US Constitution test, and global knowledge test. Why they've avoided doing so after so many years now stumps me completely. Must be a lot of money backing the continuation of "same ole same ole" with a lot of promises and voters mostly voting on those promises that might never happen.

One of the main reasons Trump shined so much is his oppositional statements regarding the swamp (or, same ole same ole). Well, that's a start to vote out all politicians who've been on the hill too long and start making our candidates be informed and educated. What a concept for a better future.

More and more people are beginning to see what a disaster biden is and how the democratic party knowingly cospired with the MSM to install someone that is mentally afflicted into the offal office.

I think they really convinced themselves that it would be alright as in as long as the party could control joe, hide him away as much as possible, trot him out for a few photo ops, never let him answer questions, and when he disobeys orders and starts to speak his own words---cut off the sound etc.etc.

They seemingly forgot what they should have known......you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all the people; all of the time.

This is our second septuagenarian in a row. Maybe the previous one's copious lies and delusions (As scary as it may be, he may actually believe that he won in November, 2020) were only lapses in cognition.

In any event, the current one's poll numbers have now nearly fallen to the prior one's level:

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 4.54.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 4.54.21 PM.png

American voters have deserved (I rarely use that word preferring earned) better candidates for decades (likely longer I'm just not old enough to go back farther than what I've lived through), you are 100% on the mark WM.

The time has come to demand all presidential candidates be given a battery of tests including: IQ, personality traits to show dominant traits (voters can select which ones they like best for a leader of a country), competency test, US Constitution test, and global knowledge test. Why they've avoided doing so after so many years now stumps me completely. Must be a lot of money backing the continuation of "same ole same ole" with a lot of promises and voters mostly voting on those promises that might never happen.

One of the main reasons Trump shined so much is his oppositional statements regarding the swamp (or, same ole same ole). Well, that's a start to vote out all politicians who've been on the hill too long and start making our candidates be informed and educated. What a concept for a better future.

That still doesn't account for their ideology, especially with the likes of Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D, Roosevelt, Lyndon B. Johnson, James Carter, William J. Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama and Joseph R. Biden....

How many past presidents have been able to fill a stadium with enthusiastic admirer's demanding he run again?

You got it....none.

That still doesn't account for their ideology
Whose ideology Doc...the voters as a bulk group or the presidential candidates?

If you mean the candidates, you're right to imply there is really not a great difference when it comes to the general backgrounds of our recent presidents. Some argue they are exceptionally close considering the wider perimeters including all political persuasions.

What needs to happen is from the voter end. These requirements would never come from a politician's end...or the "say one thing (knowing they'll get more votes) and doing another crowd" (most politicians in general) who count on voters later forgetting half the campaign promises when other things start happening around them. I've done it as well-voted for some campaign promises that sounded great for the state and later wondered why I voted for person when I didn't see that project approved. Heck, give the state politicians tests too lol keep them honest by force and include a test that reveals hidden agendas! haha

Whose ideology Doc...the voters as a bulk group or the presidential candidates?

If you mean the candidates, you're right to imply there is really not a great difference when it comes to the general backgrounds of our recent presidents. Some argue they are exceptionally close considering the wider perimeters including all political persuasions.

What needs to happen is from the voter end. These requirements would never come from a politician's end...or the "say one thing (knowing they'll get more votes) and doing another crowd" (most politicians in general) who count on voters later forgetting half the campaign promises when other things start happening around them. I've done it as well. Voted for some campaign promises that sounded great for the state and later wondered why I voted for person when I didn't see that project approved. Heck, give the state politicians tests too lol keep them honest by force and include a test that reveals hidden agendas! haha
WTF???? Joe Biteme, crooked Democrat who never was in business other than dirty dealing with China and Russia, employing his son to be the patsy. Trump business, hotels, golf courses, employs 10s of thousands of people, providing good paying jobs. The reason why President Trump got elected, was because he exposed the government as the totalitarians that they are. Now those same people are doubling down on it today......

WTF???? Joe Biteme, crooked Democrat who never was in business other than dirty dealing with China and Russia, employing his son to be the patsy. Trump business, hotels, golf courses, employs 10s of thousands of people, providing good paying jobs. The reason why President Trump got elected, was because he exposed the government as the totalitarians that they are. Now those same people are doubling down on it today......
Exactly

Well I couldn't agree more...minus that first part about WTF lol we're on the same page. If you think I was stating Trump and Biden are the same, I was making a statement about Dems and REps being pretty close together on the political spectrum, and that most candidates make promises that they count on a lot of their voters to eventually forget about when other chaos happens.

Maybe you're not familiar with my posts, but I do not support authoritarian anything and recognize it fully when it's being presented almost daily by Biden's handlers.

You know, the evidence is everywhere we're a dumbed down country. How deeply is that is evidenced by a supposed poll where 49% think Biden is fit to do anything, nevermind a fucking POTUS position. It should be more like 20%, representing those who aren't paying attention or don't care.

Biden can't even speak for himself and his strings are pulled like the puppet he is. How can he be competent to do anything?

He's not.

Breitbart and a Fox Sunday news poll.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that,

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that." President Donald Trump in April, 2020.

OP is filled with lies. This is reality.

This is our second septuagenarian in a row. Maybe the previous one's copious lies and delusions (As scary as it may be, he may actually believe that he won in November, 2020) were only lapses in cognition.

In any event, the current one's poll numbers have now nearly fallen to the prior one's level:

This thread is not about who is most favorable but the mental instability of biden as in the majority of Americans now believe biden is too mentally unstable to be President.

I might view the ole guy sitting on a park bench feeding squirrels as favorable....which would have nothing to do with his ability to be President.

There is no President in our history who so many believed was mentally incompetent...that is the sad reality of Joe Biden today.

Not even to mention when just a few democrats that hated Trump suggested the 25th amendment be used against him.....Trump went out and took a cognitive test and passed it with flying colors.

Now we see a situation when most people in America believe that we have a president with mental problems yet biden still refuses to take a simple cognitive test.

Last edited:
Whatever you think about Biden (and you are of course full of shit)

He's your President for the next 3+ years

That's MR. President to you

Well I couldn't agree more...minus that first part about WTF lol we're on the same page. If you think I was stating Trump and Biden are the same, I was making a statement about Dems and REps being pretty close together on the political spectrum, and that most candidates make promises that they count on a lot of their voters to eventually forget about when other chaos happens.

Maybe you're not familiar with my posts, but I do not support authoritarian anything and recognize it fully when it's being presented almost daily by Biden's handlers.
My apologies..

Whatever you think about Biden (and you are of course full of shit)

He's your President for the next 3+ years

That's MR. President to you
Come make me say that, i double dog dare ya...

Now put on your mask like a good progressives slave, as Joe Biteme demands that you comply.

Forum List

Back