poll on congress approval

19 ?

I think Obamas numbers are low.

Not as low as the republicans

I found a new avatar for TruthNeverMatters

funny-dog-pictures-i-am-borg.jpg

Having your party split like this will make it harder for you to cancel Christams this year.

You better get cracking

If people that were polled believe this why do we have so many incumbaunts re-elected?

Only 6 percent of registered voters say that most members of Congress have earned re-election, while 84 percent say it’s time to give someone new a chance, a historic low for the New York Times/CBS poll. Dissatisfaction with Congress runs deep across both parties, with more than 8 in 10 of both Republicans and Democrats saying it’s time to elect new representatives.

New York Times/CBS Poll Finds Record Low Approval Rating for Congress - NYTimes.com

Voters are slightly more disapproving of the Republicans in Congress than they are of the Democrats, with just 19 percent approving of Republicans, compared with 28 percent that approve of Democrats.

Republican voters are more dissatisfied with their party’s representatives than are Democrats. Half of Republican voters say they disapprove of Republicans in Congress, while 43 percent of Democratic voters say they disapprove of Democrats in Congress. Independents are slightly less approving of Congressional Republicans than Congressional Democrats.

Oh my mistake all those silly pictures do make this information just disapear dont they?

NOT

New York Times/CBS Poll Finds Record Low Approval Rating for Congress - NYTimes.com

Voters are slightly more disapproving of the Republicans in Congress than they are of the Democrats, with just 19 percent approving of Republicans, compared with 28 percent that approve of Democrats.

Republican voters are more dissatisfied with their party’s representatives than are Democrats. Half of Republican voters say they disapprove of Republicans in Congress, while 43 percent of Democratic voters say they disapprove of Democrats in Congress. Independents are slightly less approving of Congressional Republicans than Congressional Democrats.

Oh my mistake all those silly pictures do make this information just disapear dont they?

NOT

so, you agree with the accuracy and validity of the poll cited in post 19?

fuck off

NOT

From your own link...

Democratic and independent voters are slightly more frustrated with their own representatives, with about 6 in 10 of each saying it’s time for a new person. This isn’t entirely surprising, with Republicans currently in control of the House. But nearly half of Republican voters also say their representative does not deserve re-election.

60% of Dems & Ind vs 50% of Reps.

Seems to me that this contradicts your assertion that Republican voters are more dissatisfied with their party’s representatives.

Forum List

Back