Poll: Is Anyone having second thoughts about global warming/climate change ?

Are you having second thoughts about the validity of climate change/global warming.

• i am

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no, i am still convinced it's real and looming.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
just checking the pulse of the politics usmb'ers.

i keep hearing consensus, and the discussion/debate is over. that certainly raises my interest.

no reason to discuss, imagine that.

i am personally disqualified because i always considered it a hoax cause my Dad did, but i'm voting anyway.

are you voting for a global warming candidate ??

When I read the dismal theorem by weitzman, which actually proposed that associating an INFINITE social cost to global warming is the correct valuation model... I confirmed my view that the economics of GW are nonsense and theft. The proposition is indeed sheer and complete nonsense. No one should take these people seriously.

When I read the dismal theorem by weitzman, which actually proposed that associating an INFINITE social cost to global warming is the correct valuation model... I confirmed my view that the economics it are nonsense and theft. The proposition is indeed sheer and complete nonsense. No one should take these people seriously.
I gave you a "winner" because you say its bullsh#t in such a nice way.

I changed my mind over a decade ago after I studied all of the scientific papers regarding the matter. I realized all of it that supported CAGW was nothing but bunk.

Now that their e-mails were leaked I also know that it wasn't just a case of shoddy science, It's fucking fraud.

i keep hearing consensus, and the discussion/debate is over. that certainly raises my interest.

i am personally disqualified because i always considered it a hoax cause my Dad did, but i'm voting anyway.

It is real, it is happening, it IS NOT LOOMING. And there are a great deal many more issues to use in choosing a candidate.

It is real, it is happening, it IS NOT LOOMING. And there are a great deal many more issues to use in choosing a candidate.

Indeed, climate change is happening. It always has.

What else is happening is that the Left and its globalist cohorts are using the natural course of events to blame anthropogenic activity for said natural event in order to cause a worldwide panic and gain control of the bulk of global economies in order to control populations and redistribute wealth.

(Question: How did you manage 9,478 ratings from 222 messages?)

It's called weather

The brainwashed narcissistic tin foil hats rather save the life of dirt but not life in the womb, that makes sense. Its about being the biggest hypocrite you can be. Gore.

juliaroberts.jpg

tin-foil-conspiracy-theories.jpg

large_WSD.JPG

Last edited:

What else is happening is that the Left and its globalist cohorts are using the natural course of events to blame anthropogenic activity for said natural event in order to cause a worldwide panic and gain control of the bulk of global economies in order to control populations and redistribute wealth.

(Question: How did you manage 9,478 ratings from 222 messages?)

Sounds like one of them vast left-wing conspiracies.

And I don't know about the ratings or how they work. I spend most of my time on a different thread.

It's called weather

Another ignoramus that doesn't understand the difference between climate and weather.

There is no "climate change", ignorant one. You've been duped....a progressive I presume?

Call it what you want. The earth is growing warmer.

The earth has grown warmer and grown cooler since the beginning....the difference is now you assholes are trying redistribute wealth over it

Forum List

Back