POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on the left, would stop wearing t

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on th

• 10 pct

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 8 25.8%

Votes: 10 32.3%

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
Nothing that idiot says has any effect on any decisions I make.

Good deal. Then I'm assuming that you'll have no problem when he's re-elected for a second term?
I can assure you, he won't be getting re-elected.

Between you and I, you're not the type of person I'd really rely on for assurance. You've been wrong far too many times.

Stupid poll question. He would never do that, it would only hurt him more in November, as if he hasn't hurt himself enough already.
TRANSLATION: Dear Donald, PLEASE don't do that! Because then we would all be seen as complying with YOU! And you know we can't do that. We can't even let you play our music. We would all be forced, every last one of us, forced to remove our masks in solidarity as a show of protest AGAINST you!

Please don't put us between a rock and a hard place!

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate

Good deal. Then I'm assuming that you'll have no problem when he's re-elected for a second term?

Between you and I, you're not the type of person I'd really rely on for assurance. You've been wrong far too many times.
Gives me more confidence Trump is going to win.

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
Says the guy so controlled by Trump, he even puts up a picture of him as his personal avatar hoping we'll believe it is him groping his own daughter! :71:

Gives me more confidence Trump is going to win.

I have no doubt at all. He beat "The smartest woman in the country" in 2016, so how hard could it be to beat the dumbest man in the country?

Trump-and-liberal-oxygen-meme.png

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
Says the guy so controlled by Trump, he even puts up a picture of him as his personal avatar hoping we'll believe it is him groping his own daughter! :71:
That idiot has absolutely no control over me. I laugh at that fucking buffoon

That idiot has absolutely no control over me. I laugh at that fucking buffoon

He made you put this in your signature line...

Trump's wall. Not exactly as promised, but...

enhance

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl::laugh::lmao:

I really wish the media would quit nagging him about it.

I voted 0%. My guess is that those of us that lean left would be glad for his sake. Then we have the political partisans on both sides that treat the stupidest things as a contest. Regarding the partisan left, such as my wife, for sure they'd look at his change of heart as some kind of victory and cite it as proof of his prior stupidity.
Then you would be blatantly incorrect.

Some 36% of respondents said they would be less willing to take a vaccine if U.S. President Donald Trump said it was safe, compared with only 14% who would be more interested.

A large portion of the left is largely against ANYTHING Trump states no matter what it involves or how good the advice may be. This number should be 100%, everyone should want to take the vaccine the day it hits the shelves but instead people are basing health decisions on hatred of political figures.

Really shows how trumpers think. Since they reject anything to moderates or further left want, say, suggest, or do just because the just because it did not come from the trumper cult, they think everybody thinks that way. Sad, yet laughable.
You may not like it but damn near a third of the nation does, indeed, think exactly that way. Political leaning here is immaterial, both extremes think that way.

CDC would revert its position on masks again the next day, calling for bans on masks.

If Trump came in hard enough they might even take the stance that there is no human transmission on the virus. In fact, there is no virus. It was just orange man being mean again.

Really shows how trumpers think. Since they reject anything to moderates or further left want, say, suggest, or do just because the just because it did not come from the trumper cult, they think everybody thinks that way. Sad, yet laughable.
You may not like it but damn near a third of the nation does, indeed, think exactly that way. Political leaning here is immaterial, both extremes think that way.
True, but 2/3 probably do not like it and this is why trump will not make it in November. The left does not like trump and the center is tired of the $shit. He is a very polarizing character with many character flaws being brought into focus, more often that not, by trump himself. He's toast.

Forum List

Back