POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on the left, would stop wearing t

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on th

• 10 pct

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 8 25.8%

Votes: 10 32.3%

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
Nothing that idiot says has any effect on any decisions I make.

Good deal. Then I'm assuming that you'll have no problem when he's re-elected for a second term?
I can assure you, he won't be getting re-elected.

Between you and I, you're not the type of person I'd really rely on for assurance. You've been wrong far too many times.
Gives me more confidence Trump is going to win.

I have no doubt at all. He beat "The smartest woman in the country" in 2016, so how hard could it be to beat the dumbest man in the country?

Well he is already beating himself, so ewe might be correct!!!!

A large portion of the left is largely against ANYTHING Trump states no matter what it involves or how good the advice may be.

Sure Trump's advice in regards to COVID-19 means nothing to the left. A justifiable position in my opinion, we're not listening to him on the matter. But for a moment think for yourself. If you really believe we on the left would go against the recommendations of Dr. Fauci and our own trusted healthcare providers then you haven't been paying attention to things.

I wear a mask because it is the right thing to do.

Oh and by the way...Trump IS belatedly saying masks should be worn.

How many Trumpers will now do so?

Trump’s not smart enough to do that and his followers surely aren’t. In the event he does we’d just ask “what took so long?”

Trump’s not smart enough to do that and his followers surely aren’t. In the event he does we’d just ask “what took so long?”

Keep telling Trump supporters they are stupid. And then attack them more, for not voting for you.

I've been hearing this ad, supposedly a Trump supporter who is changing her mind and voting for Biden.

Like anyone that voted for Trump, will ever be forgiven by you people or welcome in your circles.

Watching the death and destruction in blue areas by the smarter ones like yourself just makes us Non Progs so jealous.

Keep telling Trump supporters they are stupid. And then attack them more, for not voting for you.

I've been hearing this ad, supposedly a Trump supporter who is changing her mind and voting for Biden.

Like anyone that voted for Trump, will ever be forgiven by you people or welcome in your circles.
Voting for Trump wasn’t the sin. I get that. Establishment candidate vs antiestablishment candidate with no record. It was a gamble. But when the gamble lost and he turned out to be a lazy divisive lying dope to still support him is a sign of blind faith or stupidity.

Voting for Trump wasn’t the sin. I get that. Establishment candidate vs antiestablishment candidate with no record. It was a gamble. But when the gamble lost and he turned out to be a lazy divisive lying dope to still support him is a sign of blind faith or stupidity.

Bullshit. You people insist that Trump's campaign was all about "ism" and "phobes".

Now, as the election nears, you are trying to walk back your hate of these voters, cause you suddenly realize that you need to actually get some of them to vote for you, if you want to win.

You can only get the ones that are disengaged enough, to not know how strongly you hate them.

Your only hope is to lie to enough people, to trick them into voting for you, the people that hate them. And then if you win, you will fuck them up as much as you can.

THen, in 4 years, the process repeats.

Do you see any possible long term problems with this process you have going? You really think this is a good plan?

Bullshit. You people insist that Trump's campaign was all about "ism" and "phobes".

Now, as the election nears, you are trying to walk back your hate of these voters, cause you suddenly realize that you need to actually get some of them to vote for you, if you want to win.

You can only get the ones that are disengaged enough, to not know how strongly you hate them.

Your only hope is to lie to enough people, to trick them into voting for you, the people that hate them. And then if you win, you will fuck them up as much as you can.

THen, in 4 years, the process repeats.

Do you see any possible long term problems with this process you have going? You really think this is a good plan?
You are mistaken. The election of Trump wasn’t based on -isms. I explained his election accurately. The continual support in the face of his failure is based on just a few things:
1. Ignorance of what the Democratic Party stands for - read Hillary’s platform there are no open boarders or gun snatching proposals
2. People who just can’t be wrong - it happens
3. Definitely a lot of -isms left in there now that Trump has abandoned all Republican principles of small government, fiscal responsibility, allied support and evil axis opposition.

There are crazy leftists but they are harmless. We love them in our party over here but they don’t drive policy.

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
Nothing that idiot says has any effect on any decisions I make.
Trump has been living in your stupid head rent free for about four years. You don't even see how pathetic you are.
Only four more years and then you can move in President Donald Trump Jr.
You certainly "make a lot of time" on this forum to whine and piss your panties over every of Trump's latest comments.

wow, Attention: Orangemanbad post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back