POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on the left, would stop wearing t

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on th

• 10 pct

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 8 25.8%

Votes: 10 32.3%

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
I wear a mask in all public places.

I see you will be wearing below or paying fines when law.

1593648896819.png

I really wish the media would quit nagging him about it.

I voted 0%. My guess is that those of us that lean left would be glad for his sake. Then we have the political partisans on both sides that treat the stupidest things as a contest. Regarding the partisan left, such as my wife, for sure they'd look at his change of heart as some kind of victory and cite it as proof of his prior stupidity.

Stupid poll question. He would never do that, it would only hurt him more in November, as if he hasn't hurt himself enough already.

So can we put you down for 75% or 100%?
Stupid poll question. He would never do that, it would only hurt him more in November, as if he hasn't hurt himself enough already.

remember it's always the left that sez the only stupid question, is the one that isn't asked

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
Really shows how trumpers think. Since they reject anything to moderates or further left want, say, suggest, or do just because the just because it did not come from the trumper cult, they think everybody thinks that way. Sad, yet laughable.

Really shows how trumpers think. Since they reject anything to moderates or further left want, say, suggest, or do just because the just because it did not come from the trumper cult, they think everybody thinks that way. Sad, yet laughable.
We thought that way before Trump. that's why Trump got elected.
Not the vise versa like you infer

remember it's always the left that sez the only stupid question, is the one that isn't asked

Of course they do. But they also have super-secret leftist powers that let them contradict themselves without any repercussions.

It's written in the rules and bylaws of their charter, you know.

:laughing0301:

Nothing that idiot says has any effect on any decisions I make.

Good deal. Then I'm assuming that you'll have no problem when he's re-elected for a second term?

We thought that way before Trump. that's why Trump got elected.
Not the vise versa like you infer
And that is why he will be replaced.

Ha ha
you're asking him to change his mind ? So you’re admitting, he was wrong ?

Forum List

Back