Poll: How Many Years do we have of Obama's Fault?

How Many Years Obama's Fault

• 2 Years

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 4 Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 Years

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 8+ Years

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Only Months, the economy will exit it's Obama stagnation

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Correct answer: Zero.

Most of Barry's misdeeds can be rectified within a couple of months, because they are so obvious and so shallow.

Kill an executive order? 5 minutes. Re-direct the priorities of the EPA? a couple weeks. Undo stupid regulations? a couple months.

This economy has been thirsting for fiscal and economic sanity from Washington, and will explode with new activity almost immediately.

Zero.

Forever. You guys still tried to blame Carter for the 2008 recession. (When everyone knows it was Nixon!!!!!)

Forever. You guys still tried to blame Carter for the 2008 recession. (When everyone knows it was Nixon!!!!!)
Wow, it was Nixion's fault for the 2008 recession.?! Usually Dems blame that on Reagan who left office 20 years earlier, not 26.

Sorry I didn't think I needed my end </sarcasm> tag.....with Nixon. But you can bet someone will be along shortly to to claim it was the CRA that cause all the problem in housing.

OK. The Democrats had either 8 or 8+ years. How many will be Obama's fault?

Zero. When trump takes office it's on him. Leave the whiny, irrational avoidance of responsibility to the democrats; it's what they are good at.

Yeah cause Clinton was never blamed for anything under Bush huh?
I was damned sure that Bush was at fault for 9/11, if not responsible.

My question was, how many years does Trump get to blame Obama for everything?

Forum List

Back