Poll: Hogan tops, ties top Democrats for Maryland’s open US Senate seat

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hogan is probably the only Republican capable of winning this seat, but while the polls are favorable towards him now, I still suspect this seat will likely be retained by the Democrats because it's Maryland. Nonetheless, it's going to force them to pour money into a race they otherwise could have ignored and put towards other competitive contests.

Hogan did a good job as Governor, wouldn’t be surprised if he wins in Blue Maryland

New poll out has Hogan at 43% and Trone at 42%. Hogan leads Alsobrooks 44% - 40% with 24% and 25% of Democrats backing Hogan respectively.

Senator Larry Hogan is music to my ears, someone who will reach across the aisle to actually get things accomplished. Congress has become too partisan on each side.

New poll out has Hogan at 43% and Trone at 42%. Hogan leads Alsobrooks 44% - 40% with 24% and 25% of Democrats backing Hogan respectively.

Senator Larry Hogan is music to my ears, someone who will reach across the aisle to actually get things accomplished. Congress has become too partisan on each side.

He could become the most powerful vote in the Senate

Forum List

Back