Poll: Donald Trump’s Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year

And that's another thing. Blacks are not as stupid as the DNC hopes they are.
And even less 'not stupid' than the GOP thinks they are.

The GOP considers all Americans as individuals. The left thinks the way to win them over is to give them things, because after all, all blacks think alike, don't they?

I think you'd be surprised at how many blacks don't hate our police officers and think they are doing a fine job. I think you'd be surprised at how many see social programs and the method to lure blacks in as a failure in their communities. Or perhaps how many blacks really hold family values.
The GOP still regards blacks as subhuman, in their policies and language. That was easy to get away with, when they weren't going to vote GOP anyway. I wonder if this will change, now? haha.... riiiiiiight....
Name some policies that support your accusations.

Here's the reason the leftwingers are stepping up their accusations of racism against Trump and his supporters:

Poll: Donald Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year | Breitbart

President Donald Trump’s approval among black voters has almost doubled in the space of a year, the latest presidential polling from Rasmussen Reports has found. According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year. The significant rise in approval is likely to be an endorsement of Trump’s economic policies – that have seen record low unemployment among the African-American population – and the stock market rise to record highs. The data also suggests Trump is shrugging off accusations of racism from...

Oh goodie, he's finally moved past the 1/3 mark! Another 4% and he'll qualify for a participation trophy!
You're an idiot. If even 20% of blacks vote Republican, Democrats would never win another election.
That is the reason the Democrats went from being the party of the Klan to the "champions: of Civil Rights in less than a decade.

Here's the reason the leftwingers are stepping up their accusations of racism against Trump and his supporters:

Poll: Donald Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year | Breitbart

President Donald Trump’s approval among black voters has almost doubled in the space of a year, the latest presidential polling from Rasmussen Reports has found. According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year. The significant rise in approval is likely to be an endorsement of Trump’s economic policies – that have seen record low unemployment among the African-American population – and the stock market rise to record highs. The data also suggests Trump is shrugging off accusations of racism from...
I knew you were lying

Stelter: How Trump's false claim about African American support happened

Liar
Brian Stelter: that's how we know your post is bullshit.
You’ll only believe rush drudge fox or ban non or breitbart sooo.

Oh, and even if it was someone u respected, someone like bob Woodward. That wouldn’t be good enough for you. You believe what you want.

Zero credibility

I knew you were lying

Liar

Oh, and even if it was someone u respected, someone like bob Woodward. That wouldn’t be good enough for you. You believe what you want.

Zero credibility
You think I respect Bob Woodward?

ROFL!

Take a fake news outfit like Breitbart and combine it with a fake pollster like Rasmussen and you get silliness like this. All you have to do is look at Fox News polling and you can see how fake that is. Fox does not sub-divide sub-groups into blacks and Hispanics. They are called non-white. Thereason is Trump's approvals among blacks is in the low single digits.

I heard that African American support for Trump dropped to 3%. Is it true?

Problem is, we have spent the last 150 years herding blacks into small areas. These are districts the Dems win by 60% or more. The States arent too different as far as large, democratic Victories, at least the ones having large, black populations. So the gerrymandered districts and the electoral college are going to greatly diminish the effect of this new number (if accurate).
40% of black voters being Republicans means Democrats can kiss their dreams of winning Texas goodbye, along with Georgia, and the rest of the South, and states like Michigan, Minnesota etc becoming red.

The trouble is that Democrats are poised to take the Governor's race as well as retain the Senate seat in Michigan. In Minnesota, Democrats nearly doubled the turnout of Republicans in the primary.

Saw a study today that trumps support among Hispanics is up 10 pts as well.

If he can translate that to mid term support we can do pretty well in November

I have said it many times, Hispanics have no interest in joining blacks on Dem party plantations.
Plantations? That has as much real world significance and validity as the “ deep state.”

You small minded white supremacists are the masters of cliches. Your brains can’t function with actual original thoughts.

We whooped your ass in 2016 didn't we. Rubbing salt in the lefts wounds just never gets old :auiqs.jpg:
Typical. Incapable of responding to points, but still on a victory celebration.
Meanwhile in the real world your incompetent racist has a 56% disapproval rating.
Try winning the next election with those numbers.
Bannon: Midterms will be an up or down vote for Trump.
Be afraid, very afraid.
Trump doesn’t have a 56% disapproval rating.

And btw, Bannon is using Trump to bolster support for the right in Europe right now.

It is fair to say that he doesn’t agree with you.

Trump has a disapproval rating of around 56% or higher.

Bannon is appealing to white supremacists and other alt-right groups.

Where is this located? I look at this page, but i dont see any mention of black or african or 36 percent anywhere.
According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year.

Rasmussen is a republican biased poll. Trump has a 3 percent approval rating with blacks.

Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

I thought about this for a while.

As anybody can imagine, we have a good sized black population here in Cleveland, particularly where I live in the suburbs. My observation is that not many blacks are involved with politics. They read headlines, they hear things from family and friends, but few comb the news sites every day to see what's going on like us political junkies here on USMB and other places.

So I think one of the reasons for Trump's success is because he talks to America about politics the way we discuss it in bars, at work, at family doings. He's telling blacks about politics in a way they can understand without expecting them to do a lot of research.

Blacks know when there is more money in the hood. They know that immigrants are taking their jobs that they should have. Most were unhappy about DumBama and the Democrats stance on cross-dressers particularly in the schools that their daughters attend. Trump fixed that for them.

Trump broke the stereotype that Republicans are only for rich white people and Democrats are for the working poor. While un-presidential, Trump is getting his message to average everyday people.

Stop trying to speak for blacks. You live in Cleveland and if you think a whole bunch of blacks love Donald Trump especially after what he said about LeBron, you're crazy. Your observation is wrong. Concern yourself with the white community.

I knew you were lying

Liar

Zero credibility
You think I respect Bob Woodward?

ROFL!
Not anymore. Just like everyone else who defected from your nazi party

Forum List

Back