Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
The modern congress is the Soviet style Politboro. We all know it. Its just that their talons are encroaching more and more in everything. Britain died a long time ago. The United States is on its death bed. But for one reason we have a heart beat. We have the 2nd amendment. The globalists have to remove it.
Your ideological tirade aside, can you cite any legitimate epidemiological experts who concur with Randy's accusation that Dr Fauci lied?

That's all that poll reveals.
Yep, they can't put a dent in Biden's approval rating so Dr Fauci is their whipping boy alternative. R's MUST HAVE BOGEYMAN to blame for Donnie's ineptitude.

It isn't working - The national polling suggests about a 3-1 approval rating for Fauci.. exactly the opposite of this tiny and meaningless poll. :)

Your ideological tirade aside, can you cite any legitimate epidemiological experts who concur with Randy's accusation that Dr Fauci lied?
It's a good question.

Deliberately lying is a high standard to meet, but regardless of that issue...

"I will be sending a letter to Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress. We have scientists that were lined up by the dozens to say that the research he was funding was gain-of-function," Paul announced.

However, Paul told "The Story" that he is pessimistic that the DOJ will act on his referral.

So I guess you will have to wait for that list.

There is also another example of a microbiologist who disputes Fauci over here...

Fauci downplayed the virus. In feb 2020 he published an article in JAMA stating the virus would essentially be a bad flu. Up until mid March, even a couple days before his infamous senate speech, Fauci was still going on tv telling Americans not to worry about this virus. Who do you think trump got his info from? FAUCI. So it’s okay for fauci to say the same things as trump at the same time, but trump isn’t allowed to repeat what his NIH is telling him?

Church of Fauci for you folks.
trump humpers are funny!

It's a good question.

"I will be sending a letter to Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress. We have scientists that were lined up by the dozens to say that the research he was funding was gain-of-function," Paul announced.

However, Paul told "The Story" that he is pessimistic that the DOJ will act on his referral.

There is also another example of a microbiologist who disputes Fauci over here...

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/dr-anthony-faucis-thoughts-in-the-early-days-of-pandemic-revealed-in-4000-released-emails/news-story/10a19d5b20b11fe5371581690c4f3b4a

Speaking with MSNBC’s Deadline, Dr Fauci said his emails had been “taken out of context” and claimed that Donald Trump supporters “resent” him because they do not “understand” science.

“There is no doubt that there are people out there who, for one reason or another, resent me for what I did in the last administration, which was not anything that was anti-Trump at all,” he said. “It was just trying to get the right information, to try and get the right data. What they didn’t seem to understand, I guess that it is understandable that they didn’t understand it, is that science is a dynamic process.

“So something that you know in January, you make a recommendation or a comment about it, but as you get more and more information, the information leads you to change because that is what science is, it is a self-correcting process,” he said. “That is what I was trying to do, always tell the truth on the basis of what the data is. It was never deliberately something against the president.”

trump is a serial liar, who even though he was told the seriousness of the airborne disease, downplayed it and kept telling the public that it was going to miraculously go away.

I believe this was one of the articles Paul was referring too. I think there’s also a nature article.

Here’s that nature article that was referenced in the Fauci emails. The whole “read this article and you will have tasks to complete”.
Also, an interesting change in authorship in may of 2020. Has anyone looked into that?
Haven’t yet looked into changes of authorship, though OP’s article shows Zheng-li Shi was filling the same role at Wuhan that Daszak was at Eco Health Alliance. Which means she may not have been actually doing any work that would involve GOF (see in the article ‘About the Authors’): another author is from Dali, Yunnan, and this is the author closest to the viruses in nature, and is also the institute that has a publication history with Daszak.

Unfortunately, OP’s and Paul’s article was sampling viruses in a cave near Kunming, which automatically implicates the nasty Flower and Animal market at Kunming, because traders would be affecting the ability of the virus to do gof in humans, simply because these people were going into the jungle to capture animals for sale, ripping orchids from their habitat, etc. But Zheng-li is the one who got her hands on SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13 from the Mojiang mine, Yunnan, which is further south of Kunming. This is where deaths from ‘pneumonia’ were recorded in the miners.

Therefore, concentrating on the reservoir, Rhinolophus and Zheng-li’s precise work should be more productive for the invvestigation.

What the heck is wrong with you.

If you don't see a link here, posted less than 20 minutes after you requested one, you have issues.

Now where is your source? Quit dodging and playing games.

:dig:
No, your issue should be that your OP article has problems, and that’s the article that the Kentucky Senator is using. Suggested Listening: Toad Wet Sprocket: Dig Deeper, Pork Soda.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/dr-anthony-faucis-thoughts-in-the-early-days-of-pandemic-revealed-in-4000-released-emails/news-story/10a19d5b20b11fe5371581690c4f3b4a

Speaking with MSNBC’s Deadline, Dr Fauci said his emails had been “taken out of context” and claimed that Donald Trump supporters “resent” him because they do not “understand” science.

“There is no doubt that there are people out there who, for one reason or another, resent me for what I did in the last administration, which was not anything that was anti-Trump at all,” he said. “It was just trying to get the right information, to try and get the right data. What they didn’t seem to understand, I guess that it is understandable that they didn’t understand it, is that science is a dynamic process.

“So something that you know in January, you make a recommendation or a comment about it, but as you get more and more information, the information leads you to change because that is what science is, it is a self-correcting process,” he said. “That is what I was trying to do, always tell the truth on the basis of what the data is. It was never deliberately something against the president.”

trump is a serial liar, who even though he was told the seriousness of the airborne disease, downplayed it and kept telling the public that it was going to miraculously go away.
Not buying Fau Chi’s fairy tale. They knew tons.

So post #468 questions the validity of OP’s article, though does not dismiss the premise. That is why OP should understand that to construct a solid argument, we have to specifically focus on the white-boned commie virologist who has gotten closest to SARS-CoV-2 than most other H. sapiens.

For a rebuttal on the following, see Jeremy R. Hammond.

Fau Chi and Moderna

It's a good question.

Ya know what Paul's expert said?

He said that it is virtually impossible that the covid 19 virus was engineered in a lab. He takes issue with G of F definition but notes that G of F had nothing to do with the virus

Ohhh...

No epidemiological experts required, Skinflap.
Fauci, the "Godfather of Gain of Function" research confirms through emails and previous 2012 statements
that he was fully aware and supportive of US funding of Wuhan research labs that developed
"gain of function" viruses by manipulating various genes from wild animals.

Apparently you are one of those people that think kindly old Dr. Fauci can do no wrong.
Sucks to be a dupe. Be sure not to ignore the video.

Have no science degree. Do lean towards belief in some one with 50 years in the virus field over an eye doctor 's opinion.

7 Jul 2020 NIH Owns Half of Moderna Vaccine

7 Jul 2020 NIH Owns Half of Moderna Vaccine
Have no science degree. Do lean towards belief in some one with 50 years in the virus field over an eye doctor 's opinion.
The experience would also include experience in deception-reinforced job security.

Forum List

Back