Poll: Biden would beat Trump/DeSantis if election held today.

President Biden is leading former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in two hypothetical, head-to-head match-ups for the 2024 presidential election, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School, found that 43 percent of adults nationwide would support Biden if the 2024 presidential election were held today, while 33 percent would vote for Trump in a one-on-one match-up.

Bad News for Trump and DeSantis if with all Biden’s issues, Biden still bests them in a hypothetical match up. Other than Trumpist zealots, the majority of Americans do not want to see a return of the Trumpian dumpster fire. Yeah, I realize polls like this really mean nothing this far out, but I think the majority who voted to oust Trump is 2020 will not change their minds in 2024. Does that mean another Republican can’t beat Biden? Of course not.

The poll does not bode well for Trumpism as well. Let us hope that is the trend.

I would be surprised if Trump runs in ‘24, if these poll numbers remain consistent.

Trump can read the tea leaves.
Bullshit poll

FQLhEs-XEA0-SBH
GROSS!!

President Biden is leading former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in two hypothetical, head-to-head match-ups for the 2024 presidential election, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School, found that 43 percent of adults nationwide would support Biden if the 2024 presidential election were held today, while 33 percent would vote for Trump in a one-on-one match-up.

Bad News for Trump and DeSantis if with all Biden’s issues, Biden still bests them in a hypothetical match up. Other than Trumpist zealots, the majority of Americans do not want to see a return of the Trumpian dumpster fire. Yeah, I realize polls like this really mean nothing this far out, but I think the majority who voted to oust Trump is 2020 will not change their minds in 2024. Does that mean another Republican can’t beat Biden? Of course not.

The poll does not bode well for Trumpism as well. Let us hope that is the trend.

I would be surprised if Trump runs in ‘24, if these poll numbers remain consistent.

Biden inflation is now 8.5% a year. Or more than the average pension earns. So you can't even save money for retirement thanks to Biden.

With gas at 5 bucks a gallon and Biden clearly senile?

Man, you libs have done a great job of indoctrinating mindless herd behavior in your people.

Clicking the link to the actual poll from that article leads to nothing.

So how many people were polled? What was the exact question asked? What were the age groups? What regions did they poll in? In a poll with questionable results these are mandatory questions that need to be answered to give it credibility. If they polled 10000 people that are younger in blue areas, yeah biden is going to be favorable, but what about the other 300+ million people?

You can skew any poll you want by polling people in the demograph you want. Especially if you're a law school where it's going to be primarily young people with certain viewpoints they want to present.

America would rather vote for Biden than those two idiots.

An America that is controlled by blocs that are offended by America FIrst as a policy...

Is it really America anymore?
Pepe don't like trump. It has nothing to do with his policies. And any president that glorifies violence against the media or political rivals shod be hated.

If you are not familiar with the testimony on Tuesday given by the Speaker of the AZ House, Rusty Bowers, shame on you.

Over nearly an hour, Rusty Bowers, a Republican who is the speaker of the House of Representatives in Arizona, testified on Tuesday in painstaking and emotional detail about the pressure campaign he faced over several weeks after the Nov. 3, 2020, election, in which President Donald J. Trump lost the state.

Mr. Bowers, speaking slowly, also told the House select committee about the harassment he experienced outside his home from Trump supporters in the weeks before Jan. 6, 2021, in which he was called a “pedophile” and other epithets.

Mr. Bowers, who spoke about the Constitution in reverential and spiritual terms, had tears in his eyes as he described his gravely ill daughter enduring some of the harassment outside their house.

‘I took an oath,’ Rusty Bowers, the Arizona House speaker, says of rejecting efforts to overturn the election.

He got a call from Rudy and Don imploring him to illegally overturn AZ's electoral results. He refused, much to his credit. His office got over 20K messages, some threatening violence to him and his family, if he did not comply with Trump's demands. He still refused, doing so because he knew what he was being asked was a violation of what he considered his sacred oath. He understands the coup attempt was immoral, unethical, and illegal.

But...........

‘I’d vote for him again’: Bowers backs Trump despite denouncing ‘big lie’

My question is this. How does a man of apparent principle, someone who has reverence for his oath of office, for the country, for the rule of law, after being coerced to participate in an illegal act, how does a man like that support someone who has no reverence for his oath, the Constitution, or the rule of law? How can he support someone who shytes on all three?

If you are not familiar with the testimony on Tuesday given by the Speaker of the AZ House, Rusty Bowers, shame on you.

Over nearly an hour, Rusty Bowers, a Republican who is the speaker of the House of Representatives in Arizona, testified on Tuesday in painstaking and emotional detail about the pressure campaign he faced over several weeks after the Nov. 3, 2020, election, in which President Donald J. Trump lost the state.

Mr. Bowers, speaking slowly, also told the House select committee about the harassment he experienced outside his home from Trump supporters in the weeks before Jan. 6, 2021, in which he was called a “pedophile” and other epithets.

Mr. Bowers, who spoke about the Constitution in reverential and spiritual terms, had tears in his eyes as he described his gravely ill daughter enduring some of the harassment outside their house.

‘I took an oath,’ Rusty Bowers, the Arizona House speaker, says of rejecting efforts to overturn the election.

He got a call from Rudy and Don imploring him to illegally overturn AZ's electoral results. He refused, much to his credit. His office got over 20K messages, some threatening violence to him and his family, if he did not comply with Trump's demands. He still refused, doing so because he knew what he was being asked was a violation of what he considered his sacred oath. He understands the coup attempt was immoral, unethical, and illegal.

But...........

My question is this. How does a man of apparent principle, someone who has reverence for his oath of office, for the country, for the rule of law, after being coerced to participate in an illegal act, how does a man like that support someone who has no reverence for his oath, the Constitution, or the rule of law? How can he support someone who shytes on all three?

Well, if you want to understand how, the first step is to NOT use your own view of the man, when considering the question, but to view it from the pov of the person you are trying to understand.

I mean, that's pretty simple. THat's the definition of empathy. Most people learn that as toddlers.

You probably had to UNLEARN it, as part of the process of becoming a lefty zealot.

You actually believe this laughingstock ? Right now Biden couldn't beat Pee Wee Herman, let alone Trump. (barring fraud manipulation).

Forum List

Back