Poll: Biden would beat Trump/DeSantis if election held today.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
President Biden is leading former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in two hypothetical, head-to-head match-ups for the 2024 presidential election, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School, found that 43 percent of adults nationwide would support Biden if the 2024 presidential election were held today, while 33 percent would vote for Trump in a one-on-one match-up.

Bad News for Trump and DeSantis if with all Biden’s issues, Biden still bests them in a hypothetical match up. Other than Trumpist zealots, the majority of Americans do not want to see a return of the Trumpian dumpster fire. Yeah, I realize polls like this really mean nothing this far out, but I think the majority who voted to oust Trump is 2020 will not change their minds in 2024. Does that mean another Republican can’t beat Biden? Of course not.

The poll does not bode well for Trumpism as well. Let us hope that is the trend.

I would be surprised if Trump runs in ‘24, if these poll numbers remain consistent.

Trump can read the tea leaves.

I wonder about actual voters though. Right wingers seem to be more reliable when it comes to getting to the voting booth.

Directly from the article:

A Wednesday poll from Politico and Morning Consult found that 45 percent of registered voters would support Biden if the election were held today, and 44 percent would support Trump, which would make for a tight rematch. Eleven percent said they would not vote.

President Biden is leading former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in two hypothetical, head-to-head match-ups for the 2024 presidential election, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School, found that 43 percent of adults nationwide would support Biden if the 2024 presidential election were held today, while 33 percent would vote for Trump in a one-on-one match-up.

Bad News for Trump and DeSantis if with all Biden’s issues, Biden still bests them in a hypothetical match up. Other than Trumpist zealots, the majority of Americans do not want to see a return of the Trumpian dumpster fire. Yeah, I realize polls like this really mean nothing this far out, but I think the majority who voted to oust Trump is 2020 will not change their minds in 2024. Does that mean another Republican can’t beat Biden? Of course not.

The poll does not bode well for Trumpism as well. Let us hope that is the trend.

I would be surprised if Trump runs in ‘24, if these poll numbers remain consistent.

TOTAL FAKE NEWS LIE

Donald Trump Beats Joe Biden in Latest 2024 Election Poll

Although former President Donald Trump has not formally announced plans to run for reelection in 2024, new polling suggests he is well-positioned for a rematch against President Joe Biden and could even come out as the winner.

More voters would pick Trump over Biden if election were held today: poll

More voters would back former President Trump than President Biden in a hypothetical match-up if the 2024 election were held today, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey released exclusively to The Hill.

Forty-eight percent of voters in the survey said they would back Trump, compared with 45 percent for Biden. Another 8 percent were unsure.

Dominion has the stuttering fuck up by 86... if we hadn't found out he showered with his teenage daughter it would be 96....

Quelle surprise.

Ashley Biden.jpg

Bad News for Trump and DeSantis if with all Biden’s issues, Biden still bests them in a hypothetical match up.

Of course, being hypothetical it's largely meaningless. Let's see what happens with the economy after three more years of Alzheimer Joe at the helm.

More than anything, people vote with their wallets. When Trump took office gas was about $2.86 a gallon Two years into Trump's Presidency the price was of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was about $2.16 a gallon. The day before Biden took office, the average price of a gallon of unleaded gasoline was $2.38. Today, after having Biden in office for less than a year, it's hovering around $3.19 a gallon.

Now, liberals will say that the President doesn't set gas prices, and they'd be right. But Joey Six Pack will simply look at the price and then look at who's in office and blame him. People on both sides of the aisle do that. It may not be right, but it is what it is, and what it is is reality.

Other than Trumpist zealots, the majority of Americans do not want to see a return of the Trumpian dumpster fire. Yeah, I realize polls like this really mean nothing this far out, but I think the majority who voted to oust Trump is 2020 will not change their minds in 2024.

And that's the problem right there. Idiots on the left were so focused on getting rid of Trump at all costs that they failed to focus on the monumental shortcomings of the person they were voting for...

Does that mean another Republican can’t beat Biden? Of course not.

My neighbor with the twitch and the lazy eye could beat Biden. You could beat Biden...

I'm still maintaining that he doesn't run. If he does, there's really nothing I can see which would compel me to vote for him again. I'd like to see either Ron DeSantis or Dan Crenshaw run. And, if a Republican isn't going to be elected, I;d like to see Tulsi Gabbard run. She could beat Biden six ways to Sunday...

Dominion has the stuttering fuck up by 86... if we hadn't found out he showered with his teenage daughter it would be 96....

Quelle surprise.

View attachment 593821
This goes in the same box as Joe Biden swimming naked in the WH pool while the outraged and angry female Secret Service agents were forced to observe Biden in a blatant and perverted sex crime.

The piece of shit Biden doesn't just fondle and molest little children at public gatherings
where everyone watches as Joe obviously gets off, he does the same to his daughter and Secret Service
agents too. And we can only guess how many others.

Last edited:

🙄

What's in your beard? Sniffing glue?

Of course, being hypothetical it's largely meaningless. Let's see what happens with the economy after three more years of Alzheimer Joe at the helm.

More than anything, people vote with their wallets. When Trump took office gas was about $2.86 a gallon Two years into Trump's Presidency the price was of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was about $2.16 a gallon. The day before Biden took office, the average price of a gallon of unleaded gasoline was $2.38. Today, after having Biden in office for less than a year, it's hovering around $3.19 a gallon.

Now, liberals will say that the President doesn't set gas prices, and they'd be right. But Joey Six Pack will simply look at the price and then look at who's in office and blame him. People on both sides of the aisle do that. It may not be right, but it is what it is, and what it is is reality.

And that's the problem right there. Idiots on the left were so focused on getting rid of Trump at all costs that they failed to focus on the monumental shortcomings of the person they were voting for...

My neighbor with the twitch and the lazy eye could beat Biden. You could beat Biden...

I'm still maintaining that he doesn't run. If he does, there's really nothing I can see which would compel me to vote for him again. I'd like to see either Ron DeSantis or Dan Crenshaw run. And, if a Republican isn't going to be elected, I;d like to see Tulsi Gabbard run. She could beat Biden six ways to Sunday...
If Biden listens, the Repubs elected in November may save his scalp.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back