CDZ POLL: An Abortion Kills a Child

POLL: An Abortion Kills a Child

• Total voters
Reminder.

1. This thread is in the CDZ; ALL CDZ rules apply.
2. You can change your answers at any time.
3. All sides are invited to present any and all evidence to support their views.
4. Posts and responses are asked to be confined to the subject of this OP. "Does and abortion kill a child, or not?"
5. For Reference, this thread and poll is in reference to abortions and the biology of HUMAN beings, only.
6. This thread is NOT about whether or not abortions "SHOULD" be legal or illegal. It is ONLY about whether or not an abortion kills a child.
Jeremiah chapter 1, God said to Jeremiah "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were bornI sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations. My belief is that if God formed him in the womb, He formed you and me. I also believe that we are His most precious creation and when the abortion doctor stands before God he will be asked " How dare you murder my most valued creation"?

I do not want to challenge anyone's religious beliefs. However, I do have to ask if you realize that legal determinations about whether or not an abortion kills a child can NOT be established by something like scripture. (1st Amendment)

Do you not use any biology oe secular arguments to support your views at all?

Reminder.

3. All sides are invited to present any and all evidence to support their views.
4. Posts and responses are asked to be confined to the subject of this OP. "Does and abortion kill a child, or not?"
5. For Reference, this thread and poll is in reference to abortions and the biology of HUMAN beings, only.
6. This thread is NOT about whether or not abortions "SHOULD" be legal or illegal. It is ONLY about whether or not an abortion kills a child.
Jeremiah chapter 1, God said to Jeremiah "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were bornI sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations. My belief is that if God formed him in the womb, He formed you and me. I also believe that we are His most precious creation and when the abortion doctor stands before God he will be asked " How dare you murder my most valued creation"?

I do not want to challenge anyone's religious beliefs. However, I do have to ask if you realize that legal determinations about whether or not an abortion kills a child can NOT be established by something like scripture. (1st Amendment)

Do you not use any biology oe secular arguments to support your views at all?
Well in my opinion it's a human life. Nuff said.

Reminder.

Do you not use any biology or secular arguments to support your views at all?
Well in my opinion it's a human life. Nuff said.

I happen to agree with you.

We simply arrive at the same conclusion by different methods, it seems.

Here's why everyone knows early-term abortion doesn't kill a child:

Your claim is not supported by the poll results, fetal HOMICIDE laws, science, or anything else., so far

I am giving you the opportunity to support your claims by putting to rest and answering my questions. . . but now, you refuse to continue doing that. If that is not a sign of weakness? Nothing is.

Reminder.

Question is intentionally misleading. The child is unborn so therefore its a fetus.

Is a zygote a child?

If a fetus is a child, why do people say unborn child.

Is that unborn child paying rent?

I would like to know how you reconcile your conclusions with a feeling that I hope you share. . . that children are Constitutionally entitled to the "equal protections of our laws."

Were it not for my belief that all children have a Constitutional right to the protections of our laws? I would have no problem with idiots killing their own progeny, at all.
Sure, little do you or anyone else know that your gov abandoned you in the formation of this country. The illegal 14th amendment converted you the flesh and blood man with superior rights to a sole corp 'entity' only adjudicable as the same under the gov. While the child is unborn despite it is a human life it has no legal recourse under within the legal system until it is established as a legal entity within the system. Unalienable rights have been abolished and replaced with not the same inalienable rights which amount to nothing more than privileges bestowed and removed at the whim of your gov. (ask any Japanese american that ended up being illegally rounded up and put into the concentrations camps in ww2) Unless the law has recently changed your child until born has no rights under the current legal system. A person is a legal entity and a child is not a person until it has a legal BC and your gov can legally increase its money supply to insure its enslaved to the debt.

A Zygote is not a person. Those considered "people" must have the ability to live outside the womb.
Otherwise, we should give them the right to vote y'think? :rolleyes:
Do newborns have the right to vote?

Do three year olds?

Seems to me when you hook a minnow on your fishing rod you killed a higher form of life than a 8 week abortion. Not only that but it felt pain and suffered.

New Topics

Forum List

Back