Politics - Military - Law Enforcement

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Im a firm believer in discipline. My parents started that discipline for me and then the military reinforced it.
I believe Im a Republican / Independent, due mostly to these principles Ive been taught in life.
And, Thank you to all that have served, regardless of political party.
Who believes they have a political preference due to some association with the military and/or law enforcement ?

Last edited:
I do- I'm a libertarian because I despise authoritarians I don't care what uniform or title they wear, their station in life or where on the food chain they feel they belong. I despise force as a tool, except in self defense- I swear by *reason*, vilify excuses and have a great disdain for "just following orders".

And yes, I was in the Navy- May 1965- December 1968

Im a firm believer in discipline. My parents started that discipline for me and then the military reinforced it.
I believe Im a Republican / Independent, due mostly to these principles Ive been taught in life.
And, Thank you to all that have served, regardless of political party.
Who believes that they have a political preference due to some association with the military and/or law enforcement ?

I can sympathize. For the longest time my personal reaction to certain sensory input brought to me by Uncle Sam and the US Army was best described as a constant state of tragicomic nihilism. For a very long time I believed, sort of seriously, that I had died and gone to hell. Fortunately for me I was raised by a combination team of WWI and WW2 Veterans, a Vietnam Veteran and iron strong women of those same eras, for at least part of my early life. I was also raised in a one room stone country church among people of extremely strong faith in both God and America and community. So I have cycled back from self-imposed oblivion to the roots of my existence. The nightly grinding of my teeth will never end. I've accepted that and the urge to crawl out of my skin whenever a bloody Chinook flies over our home, which is several times a day. But hey, that's what packs of cigarettes are for, and lots of White Russians.

I do- I'm a libertarian because I despise authoritarians I don't care what uniform or title they wear, their station in life or where on the food chain they feel they belong. I despise force as a tool, except in self defense- I swear by *reason*, vilify excuses and have a great disdain for "just following orders".

And yes, I was in the Navy- May 1965- December 1968
Intersting, Thanks

The army was easier than the twelve years I spent playing football, wrestling and track...My Ma was tougher and more strict than a drill sergeant...Once I moved out of her house and the army barracks I never made my bed again...For forty years I spent my time being a mason of good appeal. I failed at marriage because women want to control me and I won't have it..The discipline of independence is greater than the need to have a mate...Oh, and fuck the pigs and the politicians who try to control us...

The army was easier than the twelve years I spent playing football, wrestling and track...My Ma was tougher and more strict than a drill sergeant...Once I moved out of her house and the army barracks I never made my bed again...
The military has certainly changed through the years and understandably so. Kudos to your Ma...I think.

Crime is way UP under Trump!!!

Citizens are tired of Revenue Generating Police Thugs patrolling to give tickets, seize assets & kill citizens! They need to go away unless called by citizens for help & then lock up the super predator's instead of releasing them again to scare voters into paying more for protection.

Clinton LOWERED Crime MORE than Any President in History!!!

The army was easier than the twelve years I spent playing football, wrestling and track...My Ma was tougher and more strict than a drill sergeant...Once I moved out of her house and the army barracks I never made my bed again...
The military has certainly changed through the years and understandably so. Kudos to your Ma...I think.
I know it has it was changing when I was in 1982-1988...

Citizens are tired of Revenue Generating Police Thugs patrolling to give tickets
You mean those police that are enforcing the law ? Those pesky police :D They must all be racists
Those thugs always catch & punish citizens for driving 1 block without a seatbelt or helmet, but NEVER catch the thugs who rape, rob & attack citizens. It's to scary for police to confront the violent thugs that can't pay them, they prefer the easy revenue generating fines on hard working citizens.

Yes,the rights violators with badges and guns, yeah, those banditos that patrol our streets and highways.
Ironic, when I was a teenager I use to hate cops, or pigs I sometimes called them, and thats because I was drinking before it was legal for me to do so. Its also because I was smoking weed. Now I would almost enjoy seeing a cop around every corner, and yes I think there should be stiff penalties to those who cross the line with their authority.

Those thugs always catch & punish citizens for driving 1 block without a seatbelt or helmet, but NEVER catch the thugs who rape, rob & attack citizens. It's to scary for police to confront the violent thugs that can't pay them, they prefer the easy revenue generating fines on hard working citizens.
If you are truly compassionate about this, then this is exactly why you need to vote for Trump. He is your best hope for true reform.

Police pussies have safe jobs, not even top 15 dangerous jobs average citizens must do to keep paying for the assets, fines & taxes the police gangs extort from US.

Last edited:

Citizens are tired of Revenue Generating Police Thugs patrolling to give tickets, seize assets & kill citizens! They need to go away unless called by citizens for help & then lock up the super predator's instead of releasing them again to scare voters into paying more for protection.

Crime is way up because of the dem riots.

Trump caused the Protest & Riots by telling Police to Throw Handcuffed Suspects into the Paddy Wagon Rough Killing them Like Freddie Grey!!! The Rioters are ANTIFA, not Democrats.

Trump caused the Protest & Riots by telling Police to Throw Handcuffed Suspects into the Paddy Wagon Rough Killing them Like Freddie Grey!!! The Rioters are ANTIFA, not Democrats.

LOL...the riots were ongoing long before the Feds came in nimrod.
I cant believe you have the gall to even post this.

Forum List

Back