POLITICS Kim Davis Could Pay As Much As $225,000 In Legal Costs For Her Publicity Stunt

A fine does not magically remove the evil from gays.
No but it helps the queer infested government destroy more normal people.

Most normal people don't marry four times and don't look like Little House on the Prairie extras. lol
How would a delusional shill have a clue as to normal?
Plus MDK is a butt pirate...so that right there disqualifies him from being a judge on what is normal or not normal.

Most normal people don't marry four times and don't look like Little House on the Prairie extras. lol
How would a delusional shill have a clue as to normal?
You've only used "shill" once so far in this thread.....you're slipping. Need to pick up your game....Drumpf is depending on you!

So the Amish aren't normal because they don't dress the way you think they should?

Bigot.

Lighten up, dip shit.
I'm light as a feather at the moment.

So the Amish aren't normal because they don't dress the way you think they should?

Bigot.

Lighten up, dip shit.

I am sure your loafers are, queen.

Kim Davis, the infamous marriage-denying county clerk from Kentucky, could be facing more than $225,000 in legal fees. Davis, who claimed she was speaking for God and quickly became a hero for many religious conservatives, has been hit with an appeal seeking to have her pay her opponents’ legal fees, which total $233,058.

Kim Davis Could Pay As Much As $225,000 In Legal Costs For Her Publicity Stunt
I'm actually surprised her lawyer is charging her and she doesn't have enough devoted followers INCLUDING Huckabee and Cruz to pick up her tab.

Agreed; where are those losers when it comes time to pickup the tab ?

Bigot.

Lighten up, dip shit.

I am sure your loafers are, queen.

I'm a retired loafer!

Set up a GoFundMe page.
Amen to this. That is what I love about the internet. When words gets out, those who care enough about why the money is needed in the first place will then throw down whatever they can to help out. :) :) :)

God bless you and Kim always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

She certainly deserves at least that for her past marital conduct. She's one of those women that actually justify Islam's treatment of women.

So, it CAN be the woman's fault, huh? Just getting what they deserve, right?
Was it Kim Davis' fault that she had the sexual and personal morals of satan?

YES.

Yeah ... let's just get a bunch of guys and go kick her ass.

Or, better yet ... let's just stone her.

Last edited:
Why should government regulate marriage? Why not let people make their own deal?

She certainly deserves at least that for her past marital conduct. She's one of those women that actually justify Islam's treatment of women.

So, it CAN be the woman's fault, huh? Just getting what they deserve, right?
Was it Kim Davis' fault that she had the sexual and personal morals of satan?

YES.
What?
I'm glad you asked.
queertykimdavisflowchart.jpg

Just saying, when you become christian you are meant to repent about your own sins, not point the finger at others.

Forum List

Back