Times Man of the Year...Who should it be?

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who would be a better person for Man of the Year other than Julian Assange? He has had the fortitude to break the code of silence with the dirty goings on in our government. No other person could even be considered, IMHO.

Who do you think should be considered?

OP
Jackson

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting! I would wait on him and see how he handles the dispute with the DOJ. If he got nowhere with the DOJ, I would hope he would go to Congress for help exposing Hillary.

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
Who would be a better person for Man of the Year other than Julian Assange? He has had the fortitude to break the code of silence with the dirty goings on in our government. No other person could even be considered, IMHO.

Donald J Trump

OP
Jackson

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

Donald J Trump
Wow! Where was my head? Of course, Donald J Trump!

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Hillary. She’s 5 times the man Trump is.

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score

That's what I said in a previous post.... There is no other contender.

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I vote for Michelle Obama

Lewdog

Gold Member
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen... for bringing HIV back into the public eye. And because he thinks hookers are cool.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List