POLITICS Kim Davis Could Pay As Much As $225,000 In Legal Costs For Her Publicity Stunt

Kim Davis, the infamous marriage-denying county clerk from Kentucky, could be facing more than $225,000 in legal fees. Davis, who claimed she was speaking for God and quickly became a hero for many religious conservatives, has been hit with an appeal seeking to have her pay her opponents’ legal fees, which total $233,058.

Kim Davis Could Pay As Much As $225,000 In Legal Costs For Her Publicity Stunt
good.

Agreed.

It's long past time to get repubs out of our bedrooms. Their presence is intolerable.
37392.jpg

^ lol

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
Martin Niemöller - Wikiquote

Kim Davis, the infamous marriage-denying county clerk from Kentucky, could be facing more than $225,000 in legal fees. Davis, who claimed she was speaking for God and quickly became a hero for many religious conservatives, has been hit with an appeal seeking to have her pay her opponents’ legal fees, which total $233,058.

good.

Agreed.

It's long past time to get repubs out of our bedrooms. Their presence is intolerable.

I want government out of our bedrooms. No telling us who we can and can't marry, no telling us how many marriage partners we are allowed, no government paying for birth control or abortions. Get the government out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
Martin Niemöller - Wikiquote
that is right. agents of the state abusing their position like kim davis came for all the above mentioned groups.

Davis, who claimed she was speaking for God

That alone should be enough to tell everyone the woman is nuts.
Or that the poster does not know what the hell he is talking about, a symptom of liberalism in one of its many forms.

Davis believes she is following Biblical commands and when she quotes the Bible she is not speaking for God, you fools, she is simply quoting Him.

I want government out of our bedrooms. No telling us who we can and can't marry, no telling us how many marriage partners we are allowed, no government paying for birth control or abortions. Get the government out.

So you are OK with the liberals telling government officers to violate state law, which was the case at that time.

Just because SCOTUS made a ruling on one states law does not immediately change all other similar laws. It still has to work its way through the system of state laws and case law.

You seem to think that once the liberals in the media declare an issue decided everyone else is obligated to click their heels and thrust out their arms saying "Heil Soros!" or something equally absurd.

that is right. agents of the state abusing their position like kim davis came for all the above mentioned groups.
No, Davis was following state law as it was at that time, and also following her conscience, something you lefties have hated since the French Revolutions Reign of Terror.

I'm actually surprised her lawyer is charging her and she doesn't have enough devoted followers INCLUDING Huckabee and Cruz to pick up her tab.

No, Davis was following state law as it was at that time, and also following her conscience, something you lefties have hated since the French Revolutions Reign of Terror.
boohoo. a sc ruling and an eo by her guvnor, but no, she knows better. lol. she should have quit her job.

Never gonna happen. The queers lost his round.
Awwwwwwww......."his round"......:lol:

Never gonna happen. The queers lost his round.
prisonmike, they are getting married in the county, so they won the round. You are "married" in prison, so there you go. Davis will have to pay her own fees.
Notice how easily this bastard lies about anything.
They are not getting married in the county? Of course they are, and you lie about it.

They won the round. You lie they did not.

Now you are saying you are not "married" down at the prison? I don't believe you.

Won more than the round...they won the battle
The queers are all dead?
Nope...we're right behind you....don't bend over.

A fine does not magically remove the evil from gays.
No but it helps the queer infested government destroy more normal people.
"queer infested government".....be very afraid...the Fabulous People are EVERYWHERE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
4 days losers.....fear....
Well, I enjoy you building your hopes up like that. WiIl make Tuesday even more fun....:clap:
Pretend all you want. Clinton is toast.

A fine does not magically remove the evil from gays.
No but it helps the queer infested government destroy more normal people.
"queer infested government".....be very afraid...the Fabulous People are EVERYWHERE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
4 days losers.....fear....
Well, I enjoy you building your hopes up like that. WiIl make Tuesday even more fun....:clap:
Pretend all you want. Clinton is toast.
Dream on.......don't....stop....believin' :lol:

Forum List

Back