POLITICS Kim Davis Could Pay As Much As $225,000 In Legal Costs For Her Publicity Stunt

She'll never have to pay it. Just like the Cake Maker Martyrs didn't have to pay theirs from their own pocket after they were persecuted.

Your certainty in the matter is baseless. Just as much as your mistaken belief that a cake maker was persecuted, when in fact they were not.
Cool story bro. You hatred for christian's is well known. Like I stated The persecuted bakers didn't pay out of their own pocket and neither will this persecuted woman. I am not a christian but I despise faggots more than I despise christians.

Maybe you'd be happier living in some third world Islamic shithole.

She'll never have to pay it. Just like the Cake Maker Martyrs didn't have to pay theirs from their own pocket after they were persecuted.

Your certainty in the matter is baseless. Just as much as your mistaken belief that a cake maker was persecuted, when in fact they were not.
Cool story bro. You hatred for christian's is well known. Like I stated The persecuted bakers didn't pay out of their own pocket and neither will this persecuted woman. I am not a christian but I despise faggots more than I despise christians.

Maybe you'd be happier living in some third world Islamic shithole.
No thanks. :)

Forum List

Back