Politics from long ago or Conspiracy Theory ?

These pics were taken by a good friend of mine in Arizona.........he wants to know if these are "contrails" as well because after all, you are such a (snicker) "expert"!!!!!!
View attachment 160114 View attachment 160114 View attachment 160114 View attachment 160115 View attachment 160116 View attachment 160114 View attachment 160115 View attachment 160116 View attachment 160117

Yes, they are all just contrails. Pass it on.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY shit......you are definitely "brain dead".

That's not very compelling, Dale. Yes, they are all contrails. What about that picture makes you think otherwise?

Let’s see if the Scumbag Moderators and Paid Trolls can prove this is a conspiracy before they move the Topic again !

I challenge you to provide your evidence otherwise....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY

Who owns it? How do you know?

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency.

That's awful!!!

The owners must make fat stacks, eh? How much do the owners get? Show me.

If we were in a desert with no oasis in sight? I would give you all my fiat currency for all your water......and then watch you drink to "drink" the ink covered paper. These federal reserve debt notes only have worth because people will accept them even though they have nothing backing it. What counterfeiters do and what the Fed bank does is no different at all........zilch.

Our money is backed by the full faith and credit of the US, and is legal tender for all debts. If you hate our money so much, why don't you pay your electric bill with chickens?

Credit? 20 TRILLION dollars worth? How much "room" do you believe is available on that credit card, "bulldawg"?

BTW, that bill is owed by USA.INC and they have pledged your labor as surety against that debt while hiding their hard assets in offshore accounts like the Cayman Islands and Swiss bank accounts.

I'm a citizen, and I expect to pay my fair share of taxes to support my government. If you want to call that pledging my labor, it's no more than the part I should pay.

What you don’t realize apparently, this nati9nal debt is pledged against the future labor of your kids. Yea, some 10 year old kid in America is already on the hook for what your government has already spent.

The country is on the hook for what the government has already spent. You seem to think the government is a totally different entity, separate and apart from the citizens. You are wrong. The government represents us. We made some poor choices for our representatives, but they are still chosen and elected by us.

"The country is on the hook for what the government has already spent"

What did it spend???? Federal reserve notes that are printed with impunity borrowed by a corporate entity that was taken into receivership on four different occasions to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 declaring the ten square miles of the District of Columbia as the corporate headquarters? USA.INC isn't any different than WALMART.INC.....if WALMART.INC went bankrupt would you be responsible for that debt as well???

"You seem to think the government is a totally different entity, separate and apart from the citizens. You are wrong"

Nope, I am 100 percent correct...it is a corporate entity that has to fill out a comprehensive annual financial report each and every year. Every city, town, county and state is a subsidiary of USA.INC and is incorporated and it matters a great deal as to why.

"We made some poor choices for our representatives, but they are still chosen and elected by us"

You are simply given the illusion that you are given a say in the matter as to how you believe you should be ruled....but if you have read the book "Tragedy And Hope" by Carroll Quigley that was given access to the white papers of the CFR? You would find that is not the case.........see? I read, research and discern information.

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy” (Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966.)

These pics were taken by a good friend of mine in Arizona.........he wants to know if these are "contrails" as well because after all, you are such a (snicker) "expert"!!!!!!
View attachment 160114 View attachment 160114 View attachment 160114 View attachment 160115 View attachment 160116 View attachment 160114 View attachment 160115 View attachment 160116 View attachment 160117

That's not very compelling, Dale. Yes, they are all contrails. What about that picture makes you think otherwise?

Dude,you are an idiot......condensation trails dissipate quickly within seconds......stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano particulates hang in the upper atmosphere for hours and spread out.......I know infinitely more than you.......like by a factor of a thousand?

The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers!

You understand the difference between the functions of each country declaring a "Central Bank" and the functions of the Federal Reserve --- Right? I think you're conflating the 2 things. Federal Reserve works WITH all the global Central banks. But has no real control over them..

The same 13 families that control every central bank in every country also control the IMF, BIS and the Global bank. It is not a "Jewish" conspiracy of control. The Jesuits and the Vatican are either the capstone or right underneath it. They do put those of Jewish heritage out in front to deflect attention. You really should do more reading and research about the insidious plot to take over the monetary system that these international bankers had been after since the War of 1812 when the 20 year charter of the first central bank was not going to be renewed. JFK's murder was due in part because he attempted to bypass the fed by having 4.2 billion dollars in silver backed certificates put into circulation. After his death, his E.O was ignored and the silver certificates taken out of circulation. You can still find a few of them that are collector's items.

JFK's murder was due in part because he attempted to bypass the fed by having 4.2 billion dollars in silver backed certificates put into circulation. After his death, his E.O was ignored

The E.O. actually allowed $1 and $2 Federal Reserve notes to be created for the first time.

The House of Representatives took up the president's request early in 1963,[5] and passed HR 5389 on April 10, 1963, by a vote of 251 to 122.[6][7] The Senate passed the bill on May 23, by a vote of 68 to 10.[8][9]

Kennedy signed the bill into law on June 4, 1963 and, on the same day, signed an executive order (11110) authorizing the Treasury Secretary to continue printing silver certificates during the transition period.[10][11] The act, which became Public Law 88-36 (77 Stat. 54), repealed the Silver Purchase Act of 1934 and related laws, repealed a tax on silver transfers, and authorized the Federal Reserve to issue one- and two-dollar bills, in addition to the notes they were already issuing.[12] The Silver Purchase Act had authorized and required the Secretary of the Treasury to buy silver and issue silver certificates. With its repeal, the President needed to delegate to the Treasury Secretary the President's own authority under the Agricultural Adjustment Act.[13]

Executive Order 11110 - Wikipedia

Yes idiot, those are all just contrails.

Dude,you are an idiot......condensation trails dissipate quickly within seconds......stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano particulates hang in the upper atmosphere for hours and spread out.......I know infinitely more than you.......like by a factor of a thousand?

"condensation trails dissipate quickly within seconds"

Contrails most certainly do not always dissipate within seconds. In fact, they can last hours. As it turns out, to the surprise of exactly nobody, the very first statement by you on the topic on which you fashion yourself an expert is completely ass-backwards wrong. Dale, seriously, you are nuts.

How about this - does bottle of water have worth?

Of course it does because it has a tangible value.

PERFECT!

So I've got a deal of lifetime for you:

I'm willing to trade you my valued bottle of water for a bag of your "worthless paper" US dollars....you can keep the bag itself.

Act now and I'll throw in an extra bottle opener too.

If we were in a desert with no oasis in sight? I would give you all my fiat currency for all your water......and then watch you drink to "drink" the ink covered paper. These federal reserve debt notes only have worth because people will accept them even though they have nothing backing it. What counterfeiters do and what the Fed bank does is no different at all........zilch.

We are not in the desert and we are not on the fucking moon where you nutters make your home.

I am are here on planet earth where paper money is far from worthless - it is a transactional medium that buys you just about anything.

But if the Federal Reserve can just keep the printing presses rolling night and day with nothing backing it? When will the point come that it will no longer be accepted as a medium of exchange because there is so much of it out there? AND if they can just print fiat currency to infinity, why do they need to confiscate 25 percent of that fiat currency I am given in exchange for bartering my labor in one hour increments????? I'd like to see your answer......

But if the Federal Reserve can just keep the printing presses rolling night and day with nothing backing it?

The Fed hasn't expanded their balance sheet since QE3 ended in October 2014.
They're planning on shrinking their balance sheet soon.
What are you going to whine about then?

OMG!!!!
Water vapor.

Contrails most certainly do not always dissipate within seconds. In fact, they can last hours. As it turns out, to the surprise of exactly nobody, the very first statement by you on the topic on which you fashion yourself an expert is completely ass-backwards wrong. Dale, seriously, you are nuts.

Contrails are condensation.....on a cold morning, can you come back an hour later and see your condensation trails? Why is it that we can see regular planes with condensation trails in the same vicinity of planes laying down chemtrails that go for miles????? Why do soil and water samples show unsafe levels of the very heavy metal nano-particulates that are in the copyrights as it pertains to aerosol dispersals????

Seriously, you are an idiot.......and I know infinitely more than you.

I read about all this crap before there was an internet.
there used to be books that used to circulate.

most people know the Fed and the Treasury department are full of sht.

The problem is we can't do anything about it.
...yet

Of course it does because it has a tangible value.

PERFECT!

I'm willing to trade you my valued bottle of water for a bag of your "worthless paper" US dollars....you can keep the bag itself.

We are not in the desert and we are not on the fucking moon where you nutters make your home.

I am are here on planet earth where paper money is far from worthless - it is a transactional medium that buys you just about anything.

But if the Federal Reserve can just keep the printing presses rolling night and day with nothing backing it? When will the point come that it will no longer be accepted as a medium of exchange because there is so much of it out there? AND if they can just print fiat currency to infinity, why do they need to confiscate 25 percent of that fiat currency I am given in exchange for bartering my labor in one hour increments????? I'd like to see your answer......

But if the Federal Reserve can just keep the printing presses rolling night and day with nothing backing it?

Let’s see how the stock market, bond market and the economy does when the fed tries to normalize rates and reduce its balance sheet. My guess they will not actively reduce their balance sheet , but simply not reinvest maturing securities.

PERFECT!

Let’s see how the stock market, bond market and the economy does when the fed tries to normalize rates and reduce its balance sheet. My guess they will not actively reduce their balance sheet , but simply not reinvest maturing securities.

Simply letting the sheet runoff shrinks it pretty quickly.

It does, I read somewhere there is a large block expiring over the next few years. It makes you wonder the effect that money disappearance will have.

It does, I read somewhere there is a large block expiring over the next few years. It makes you wonder the effect that money disappearance will have.

The same it had when it was created, except in reverse.
Rates will probably go up, a bit.

Contrails are condensation.....on a cold morning, can you come back an hour later and see your condensation trails? Why is it that we can see regular planes with condensation trails in the same vicinity of planes laying down chemtrails that go for miles????? Why do soil and water samples show unsafe levels of the very heavy metal nano-particulates that are in the copyrights as it pertains to aerosol dispersals????

Dale, how pathetic. This is your big, expert topic, and you apparently know less than nothing about it. I just feel bad for you.

Dale, how pathetic. This is your big, expert topic, and you apparently know less than nothing about it. I just feel bad for you.

14670776_862624157203484_6780020988269316887_n.jpg
14670776_862624157203484_6780020988269316887_n.jpg
16473080_10208499565622320_6372833148289121123_n.jpg
What is pathetic is that an idiot like you can look at pictures like this taken by ordinary citizens and say "Yeah......that's normal....sure". What it tells me is that you only dabbled your little toe in the family gene pool.

View attachment 160280 View attachment 160280 View attachment 160281 What is pathetic is that an idiot like you can look at pictures like this taken by ordinary citizens and say "Yeah......that's normal....sure". What it tells me is that you only dabbled your little toe in the family gene pool.

Those are all contrails, moron. You can dance and prance all you like, but the very first thing out of your whiny little mouth was that they disappear in seconds... which is completely false, because they can persist for hours. You should be completely embarrassed of yourself right now... but no, here you are, dancing and prancing and preening. Damn you are stupid.

View attachment 160280 View attachment 160280 View attachment 160281 What is pathetic is that an idiot like you can look at pictures like this taken by ordinary citizens and say "Yeah......that's normal....sure". What it tells me is that you only dabbled your little toe in the family gene pool.

Those are all contrails, moron. You can dance and prance all you like, but the very first thing out of your whiny little mouth was that they disappear in seconds... which is completely false, because they can persist for hours. You should be completely embarrassed of yourself right now... but no, here you are, dancing and prancing and preening. Damn you are stupid.

No, MORON, they are not condensation trails...condensation trails dissipate within seconds and they do not "feather out" and last for hours. I have taken thousands of pictures of the spraying and I have seen where they go a week or even two weeks without laying down chemtrails. Are you saying that condensation trails vary from one week to another as well as jet travel? You are living in denial. No one with any ability to critically think would look at the pics I have posted and say "Oh yeah.....that's totally normal".......only a disinformation troll or an idiot would say otherwise.....which one are you?

No, MORON, they are not condensation trails...condensation trails dissipate within seconds and they do not "feather out" and last for hours. I have taken thousands of pictures of the spraying and I have seen where they go a week or even two weeks without laying down chemtrails. Are you saying that condensation trails vary from one week to another as well as jet travel? You are living in denial. No one with any ability to critically think would look at the pics I have posted and say "Oh yeah.....that's totally normal".......only a disinformation troll or an idiot would say otherwise.....which one are you?

...condensation trails dissipate within seconds and they do not "feather out" and last for hours.

Why do you feel that?

Let’s see if the Scumbag Moderators and Paid Trolls can prove this is a conspiracy before they move the Topic again !

I challenge you to provide your evidence otherwise....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

:lol:

What an idiot!

Forum List

Back