Politics from long ago or Conspiracy Theory ?

Fine by me, but you two will have to work out your romantic relationship together.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don’t care to nor need to have a relationship with anyone...
I’m only interested in Freedom and Restoring our Republic which includes removing the FED and those foreign Interests behind it.

You DIG ?
The FED does an amazing job! They are good people who help make our nation great.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !

When the Fighting starts and the Chains come off Guys like me are going to work and I intend to collect my pounds of flesh... HINT !

Idk who you are nor do I care but you are perfectly misled.

I'll bet you would prefer a pound of bacon.
fat-man-looks-lustfully-at-a-burger-d5xam5.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like Bacon but only eat once in a while... rarely....
I’m not as big as that guy...
but here’s the math:

I’m 5’10”
248lbs
19” neck
18” arms
I bench around 300
When I’m in better shape I can run 6-8 miles
Yes I too could lose 15lbs or so and look really good but I’m self funded and have my hands full running 2 small businesses.
The 2nd amendment is my permit to carry and I”m combat Trained and ready.
I might be rusty but I can handle myself and weapons.

Wow. I'm really scared of you now. You forgot to mention that you take an XL butt plug and people have laughed at you since you were a child.

worthless paper, called money

Are you insane or just play one on the internetz?

Anton, the federal reserve note is a fiat currency backed by nothing of an intrinsic value. The REAL money of the people was stolen with the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC and the people (under the treat of prison and a 5,000 fiat dollar fine) had to exchange their gold for federal reserve debt notes. Me and the OP know much more than you do........

If you know so much how came you say INSANE FUCKING NONSENSE?

I can buy A LOT of gold for that "worthless paper", how's that possible if it's worthless? It's not, you are just out on the moon.

Let’s see if the Scumbag Moderators and Paid Trolls can prove this is a conspiracy before they move the Topic again !

I challenge you to provide your evidence otherwise....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

Nobody cares about your silly crap. Ask Dale.

Bulldawg, when were you made the official spokeslady of this forum? I wasn't consulted....when was the vote held and when did the coronation take place??? (snicker)

Come on Dale. Quit being modest. You know you have been the King Crazy for quite a while. You better be careful though. This guy might give you a run for the money.

The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers!

You understand the difference between the functions of each country declaring a "Central Bank" and the functions of the Federal Reserve --- Right? I think you're conflating the 2 things. Federal Reserve works WITH all the global Central banks. But has no real control over them..

I can either delete 90% of the illegal responses here or move it Conspiracy Theory forum and let everyone sort it out. But it CAN'T be in Politics with all the illegal posts..

The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers!

You understand the difference between the functions of each country declaring a "Central Bank" and the functions of the Federal Reserve --- Right? I think you're conflating the 2 things. Federal Reserve works WITH all the global Central banks. But has no real control over them..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullshit !

They Created, Own and Control all the World and Central Banks via the ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund) which the same assholes created after the FED and Own and Control it, enter the BIS and Basket of Currencies and SDR’s ...

Then there’s the 40 Top World Men Banksters who make all these policy shaping for the 8 families to stay in control ... should I post that Topic next?

Keep digging you’re getting a lil warmer...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullshit !

They Created, Own and Control all the World and Central Banks via the ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund) which the same assholes created after the FED and Own and Control it, enter the BIS and Basket of Currencies and SDR’s ...

Then there’s the 40 Top World Men Banksters who make all these policy shaping for the 8 families to stay in control ... should I post that Topic next?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Get off my Topics and go somewhere else if you don’t have Truth to contribute... I seriously don’t care for any of your moderating... nor do I believe any of you since you’re all paid trolls...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullshit !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Get off my Topics and go somewhere else if you don’t have Truth to contribute... I seriously don’t care for any of your moderating... nor do I believe any of you since you’re all paid trolls...

That's it. Don't put up with any crap from the mods. They respect that and won't do anything to stop you. It might even scare them a little.

Let’s see if the Scumbag Moderators and Paid Trolls can prove this is a conspiracy before they move the Topic again !

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

Therefore, contrails.

/thread

Just "contrails", eh???????

View attachment 159399

>>>>>>>>>

Oh you’re Dale, sorry I still don’t know who’s who...

The same 13 families that control every central bank in every country also control the IMF, BIS and the Global bank. It is not a "Jewish" conspiracy of control. The Jesuits and the Vatican are either the capstone or right underneath it. They do put those of Jewish heritage out in front to deflect attention. You really should do more reading and research about the insidious plot to take over the monetary system that these international bankers had been after since the War of 1812 when the 20 year charter of the first central bank was not going to be renewed. JFK's murder was due in part because he attempted to bypass the fed by having 4.2 billion dollars in silver backed certificates put into circulation. After his death, his E.O was ignored and the silver certificates taken out of circulation. You can still find a few of them that are collector's items.

Nobody cares about your silly crap. Ask Dale.

Bulldawg, when were you made the official spokeslady of this forum? I wasn't consulted....when was the vote held and when did the coronation take place??? (snicker)

Come on Dale. Quit being modest. You know you have been the King Crazy for quite a while. You better be careful though. This guy might give you a run for the money.

I post about things that your limited intellect struggles to deal with. I don't need nor seek validation from someone like you that is utterly clueless.

Gee -- I searched a line of your OP to see whether this was linked to copyright or not. Are all these search results YOU?? :biggrin: Must be a busy guy. All those Central Bank owners are all Jews right? All the principals of Lehman Bros --- ect???

545,000 ResultsTHE FEDERAL RESERVE FRAUD - Nstarzone.com[/paste:font]
nstarzone.com/FED.html
The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud.

• Fed Reserve Story - Educate-Yourself
    educate-yourself.org/cn/fedreservebankexplained19dec05.shtml
    The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pass the research has been done and published by professionals over the past 25+ years or so... but thanks to the FOIA things really got White HOT and a whole bunch of new dots have been connected...

Brother PLEASE... move along.

Therefore, contrails.

/thread

View attachment 159399

>>>>>>>>>

No worries.....just keep on posting truth. I have got your back. All the things you are posting about, I and others have as well.

Therefore, contrails.

/thread

View attachment 159399

>>>>>>>>>

No worries.....just keep on posting truth. I have got your back. All the things you are posting about, I and others have as well.

>>>>>>>>>

You’re absolutely right I seriously do not care !
I’m about to start throttling this site everyday with data none of you have ever seen.

They should be scared, everyone should be very very afraid of what’s coming out and what’s happened.

The same 13 families that control every central bank in every country also control the IMF, BIS and the Global bank. It is not a "Jewish" conspiracy of control. The Jesuits and the Vatican are either the capstone or right underneath it. They do put those of Jewish heritage out in front to deflect attention. You really should do more reading and research about the insidious plot to take over the monetary system that these international bankers had been after since the War of 1812 when the 20 year charter of the first central bank was not going to be renewed. JFK's murder was due in part because he attempted to bypass the fed by having 4.2 billion dollars in silver backed certificates put into circulation. After his death, his E.O was ignored and the silver certificates taken out of circulation. You can still find a few of them that are collector's items.

>>>>>>>>>

Awesome Post Dale, but i’m Going down, I’ve been up since 3:30.. and have a full day again tomorrow... I’ll come back then and reply here.

Thank You, Gnite.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullshit !

Hey.. If the FED owns every sovereign Country's Central Bank -- just show me the 81 deeds or agreements with those countries. Don't point to some program that CONNECTS the Fed to all the world Central Banks.

Therefore, contrails.

/thread

View attachment 159399

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

You’re absolutely right I seriously do not care !
I’m about to start throttling this site everyday with data none of you have ever seen.

They should be scared, everyone should be very very afraid of what’s coming out and what’s happened.

Have you seen the documentary "JFK To 9/11....Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick? I am in constant contact with Francis Richard Conolly, the writer and director of it. He is doing a "Part 2" and wants my help and input. It will focus on the soft-kill de-population agenda as it pertains to the coming A.I and robotic age.

The Federal Reserve is an aberration to the spirit of our constitution and this country. It has allowed our government to run up enormous debt which is the responsibility of American taxpayers. 1913 was a very bad year in our country. The formation of the Federal Reserve, the 16th Amendment (income tax), and the 17th Amendment (popular election of Senators) were all products from 1913. Those 3 items have neutered states power, and allowed the Federal government to tax and spend at will.

>>>>>>>>>

Awesome Post Dale, but i’m Going down, I’ve been up since 3:30.. and have a full day again tomorrow... I’ll come back then and reply here.

Thank You, Gnite.

I knew you two would hit it off, but it's up to you two to work out the sex part.

Forum List

Back