POLITICS CNN Just Found Proof Of Trump DEFENDING Hillary for Bill’s Cheating, Praising Her

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
POLITICS CNN Just Found Proof Of Trump DEFENDING Hillary for Bill’s Cheating, Praising Her
CNN Just Found Proof Of Trump DEFENDING Hillary for Bill's Cheating, Praising Her
Trump: “I think she’s gone through terrible times,” Trump told Wolf Blitzer in the interview. “I think she’s been through more than any woman should have to bear — everything public. I mean, women go through this on a private basis and can’t take it, she’s on the front page of every newspaper every week with what went on in Washington,” in November 1999 in video reviewed by CNN’s KFile. Trump said Hillary Clinton had been through more public controversy than any women should have to bear.

A month before, in an interview with CNBC, Trump expressed a similar sentiment about Hillary Clinton and blasted the independent investigator Ken Starr as “a total wacko.”

Trump is a piece of dog shit. I hate the son of a bitch every inch of my body.

CNN Just Found Proof Of Trump DEFENDING Hillary for Bill's Cheating, Praising Her
Trump: “I think she’s gone through terrible times,” Trump told Wolf Blitzer in the interview. “I think she’s been through more than any woman should have to bear — everything public. I mean, women go through this on a private basis and can’t take it, she’s on the front page of every newspaper every week with what went on in Washington,” in November 1999 in video reviewed by CNN’s KFile. Trump said Hillary Clinton had been through more public controversy than any women should have to bear.

A month before, in an interview with CNBC, Trump expressed a similar sentiment about Hillary Clinton and blasted the independent investigator Ken Starr as “a total wacko.”

Irrelevant. Trump was a democrat then.

:spinner::haha:

He'd be known as Donny Two Face in the mob. I have more respect for the two white trash women fighting in Walmart as one of their five year old children watched. Trump uses other human beings like Caligula.

Compassion is a good thing. How nice of Trump to realize what the slug Bill did to his wife. I felt bad for her when Monica crawled out from under his desk. What a public slap in her face. Then I didn't feel sorry for her when she didn't step up to the mic after his little, "depends on what is is", and say, "I is divorcing this asshole tomorrow."

Donald Trump praised both Hillary and Bill many times in the past and now because he is running on the GOP ticket those voting for him believe his words from the past no long matter...

Well they do and prove he is full of shit!

I could get banned for this but you're a low life asshole. Scum. Your parents failed raising you.

As well you should. If you know family is off limits and you tread there anyway, then off you should go..

I could get banned for this but you're a low life asshole. Scum. Your parents failed raising you.

Attacking my parents for my comment to Steve McGarrett?

If you have Steve on ignore maybe you should look what he wrote and notice my comment was not directed at you.

I find it disturbing you are throwing such a fit but please tell me how my parents failed me and then go read the rules!

Attacking the wife that got cheated on is low. It makes you look like a fucking asshole for doing so....

More so because the one you're defending has done it even more then bill has.

Stop right there you lying piece of filth.

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are both dogs and you defend Clinton because you are the typical partisan nutter. Both men have been caught more times than not cheating and to even claim one is better than the other is just pathetic.

Be a man for once and admit the truth or don't and be the partisan nutter that you are!

I am angry as Trump is scum of the earth and two face.

I enjoy discussing issues on this board with you crazy assholes but I feel sick to my stomach by what is going on.

You never feel sick by what Bill or Hillary Clinton done?

You write like Donald Trump has done something that Bill Clinton never did!

Your politics doesn't change what you think about someone after being cheated on goofy ass.

Don't raise our hopes about you being banned.

You've become so angry and hateful Matthew, you were never like this, is this what following Hillary has done to you?

Forum List

Back