Politicians must be on drugs. Amen and Awoman

I agree with Juanita Broaddrick.....she said...

"How will churches decide which are hymns and which are hers? "

This is total progressive madness my friends...:cuckoo:

It has to stop, one way or another it has to stop !!!

Rep. Cleaver has a Masters of Divinity degree, maybe his remarks are consistent with United Methodist theology?
Maybe his illiterate and ignorant remarks are consistent with the demands of his political masters. Refuse to bend the knee at the altar of government.

Totally agree.....

But WHO is going to stop it?

K9Buck says Christians should turn the other cheek to leftist evil and do nothing.
Ignore their evil deeds.

As if that's going to help ANYTHING.

Sounds like a corny joke. I like corny jokes, but it was not intended to be a joke, corny or otherwise.

Rep. Cleaver has a Masters of Divinity degree, maybe his remarks are consistent with United Methodist theology?
He was praying to Brahman. For a Methodist minister I find this a bit strange.

Maybe his illiterate and ignorant remarks are consistent with the demands of his political masters. Refuse to bend the knee at the altar of government.
The knowing of things is whiteness. Refuse to bend the knee at the altar of intelligence.

Cute quote! Why has losing the election completely killed everyone's sense of humor?

political-correctness-is-fascism-pretending-to-be-manners.jpg

He was praying to Brahman. For a Methodist minister I find this a bit strange.

Maybe he meant Amen Ra's consort. But if he knew anything he would have said Ament.

Who said it wasn't a joke? I've been chuckling about it all day.
Perhaps because of the committee wanting gender neutral language?

If passed the rules would replace terms such as "mother," "father," "daughter," "son," "sister" and "brother" with "parent," "child" and "sibling," respectively. Examples of other terms include the replacement of "chairman" with "chair" and "seaman" with "seafarer."

I am waiting for those who choose to be offended that he apparently noted men as plural as opposed to the singular woman. Horrors! He must have been secretly insisting that the plural makes men more powerful (and therefore superior to) the woman.

"Amen" means "So be it." It is gender neutral on its own. I suggest he join a sewing circle and get everyone to agree that "sew be it" is vastly unfair to those who knit, and therefore let's change the meaning of the word to "knit bee IT!" It would make as much sense, and is just as funny (meaning not at all).

Yes but it says strike out the term son in law from the rules on hiring Where is the specific replacement to be used for son in law listed at.
I would hate that term to be mistakenly left out because it was stricken and them hire their son on law while voting lockdowns.
Where is the specific replacement wordld for son in law listed in this legislation. Is the specific replacement listed or is the term just temoved
If the specific replacements are not listed. This is horribly written and should not pass. It would be wrong to pass such an error and I would put it at treason for anyone who hired a reletive afterwards that was formally written in. Where is the specific replacement for the removed son in law designation listed in this legislation?

Where is the specific replacement for the removed son in law designation listed in this legislation?
Suspect the thinking will be that the "son" and "daughter" (and for that matter "brother" and "sister") will be removed and the phrase will be "in-law".

We know there is too much government when elected officials are spending their time editing dictionaries.

Sounds like a corny joke. I like corny jokes, but it was not intended to be a joke, corny or otherwise.
I suppose it could of been a joke, but that opens a different can of worms. Is a prayer before congress marking the swearing in swearing in of the 117th congress the proper time for such a corny joke? I would think that the House Chaplin would take his job and prayers to God more seriously.

I suppose it could of been a joke, but that opens a different can of worms. Is a prayer before congress marking the swearing in swearing in of the 117th congress the proper time for such a corny joke? I would think that the House Chaplin would take his job and prayers to God more seriously.
Exactly!

Perhaps because of the committee wanting gender neutral language?

If passed the rules would replace terms such as "mother," "father," "daughter," "son," "sister" and "brother" with "parent," "child" and "sibling," respectively. Examples of other terms include the replacement of "chairman" with "chair" and "seaman" with "seafarer."

I am waiting for those who choose to be offended that he apparently noted men as plural as opposed to the singular woman. Horrors! He must have been secretly insisting that the plural makes men more powerful (and therefore superior to) the woman.

"Amen" means "So be it." It is gender neutral on its own. I suggest he join a sewing circle and get everyone to agree that "sew be it" is vastly unfair to those who knit, and therefore let's change the meaning of the word to "knit bee IT!" It would make as much sense, and is just as funny (meaning not at all).
It's still a joke, brought on by all the discussion of this rule being hammered out.

Forum List

Back