Politicians are playing you.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Time to wake up.

1609690278114.png

And what do you see in the left hand picture?...Answer...everybody's wearing a mask. Now, they controlled the spread by other means that wouldn't fly here. Big difference? They have the virus under control. We don't. Primarily because we have no federal leadership and people just can't seem to see their way clear to do the right thing.

And what do you see in the left hand picture?...Answer...everybody's wearing a mask. Now, they controlled the spread by other means that wouldn't fly here. Big difference? They have the virus under control. We don't. Primarily because we have no federal leadership and people just can't seem to see their way clear to do the right thing.
You are one of their useful idiots.

Yes, welding people inside their apartment buildings, grabbing people off the street, mass executions of infected people, murdering lead medical personnel is not how America operates....yet.

And what do you see in the left hand picture?...Answer...everybody's wearing a mask.
Give me a break the Chinese were wearing mask even before the Chinese virus broke out. It is there way of life

Well, yes and no. For some Chinese it was habit, a way of life. But according to my sister who has colleagues in that part of the world, most were just like virus deniers here. Not wearing a mask..until the shit hit the fan. The Chinese also used cell phone apps and electronic surveillance that helped restrict people's movements when they locked down. Methods that wouldn't fly here.

Yes, welding people inside their apartment buildings, grabbing people off the street, mass executions of infected people, murdering lead medical personnel is not how America operates....yet.
This is the Biden Harris game plan

This is the Biden Harris game plan

Nope. He's already stated he's not in favor of lockdowns. Even after he said he'd listen to the scientists. So, next
alt-right talking point?

You cant tell that from that photo.

LOL. Of course you can. Try harder. Or continue to live in your comfy alt-right bubble of reality.

Do you really think that everyone else is happy with necessary public health restrictions? I'm a 64 year old life long Liberal American citizen. There is nothing more I would love to do than take my Grandson to breakfast every Saturday the way we used to. To spend the holidays with my family. To get a haircut or go back to hosting Movie Night at the Learning Center. To teaching creative writing classes at the State University branch here in town. To grocery shop, to walk my dog, to meet with friends.

I know thieves are tough times. Times unlike any other. Further, I know enough to blame a deadly virus.

Your rationale relies on partisan politics to place blame on every inconvenience you encounter. That's a very narrow minded outlook. Politicians aren't seeking to control you. They are seeking to protect us.

Your cynicism and ossified reasoning only further divide and hurt society. You can only convince others wearing partisan blinder that your narrow, uninformed outlook is correct.

Go now and sulk no more. You're only noisy, not informative.

LOL. Of course you can. Try harder. Or continue to live in your comfy alt-right bubble of reality.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back