Political question for Leftists. What do you not like about the Constitution?

Not a leftist, but would prefer the Senate go back to being appointed by the state legislatures.
Just shoot me

The same back room politicians who tried to overturn the vote of the people in 2020

I’m cool with it as written

After all, Liberals did write the Constituition
Two LIES in two sentences.

Nice.
The "liberals" who wrote the Constitution bear no relation whatsoever to today's crackpot prog neo-Marxists, and that mental case knows it.
They bear no relation to today’s Conservatives that pander to Corporate Greed at the expense of human rights.
Not remotely near the point made...You bear no resemblance to the liberals of the 18th century, and you know it.

And it's your "liberals" who are the lapdogs of and panderers to mega-corporations, Corky.

Right now, I am unaware of any attempts by Liberals to change the Constitution

What I do see is Conservatives attempting to undermine the a constitution and deny the vote of the people in favor of backroom deals by partisan legislatures.
I also see conservatives undermining the Free Press and interfering with their oversight of Government

Two LIES in two sentences.

Nice.
The "liberals" who wrote the Constitution bear no relation whatsoever to today's crackpot prog neo-Marxists, and that mental case knows it.
They bear no relation to today’s Conservatives that pander to Corporate Greed at the expense of human rights.
Not remotely near the point made...You bear no resemblance to the liberals of the 18th century, and you know it.

And it's your "liberals" who are the lapdogs of and panderers to mega-corporations, Corky.
So? They were radical by the standards of their day. (Kinda like Jesus was)

What I do see is Conservatives attempting to undermine the a constitution and deny the vote of the people in favor of backroom deals by partisan legislatures.
I also see conservatives undermining the Free Press and interfering with their oversight of Government
There is an attempt. It's been going on for decades and it is way past due.

Why should anyone?

Societies evolve, nations change, the needs of We the People change.
Liberals EVOLVE to meet new challenges
That is what being a liberal means.

Conservatives resist at all levels

We all know you love your slaves and deny the women the right to vote
Do you know what a Liberal is compared to a political party?
Given your posts in this thread the more relevant question is : do you have any idea of what a liberal is ? because so far you've clearly demonstrated that you do NOT.

You appear to be one of those folks that just like to use the "liberal" moniker as a mask to hide your true ideology which appears to be a garden variety, partisan progressive, maybe you can fool yourself by doing so but you're not fooling anyone that has understands history and political science.

Why not just admit what you are? are you ashamed of your belief system or something?

We all know you love your slaves and deny the women the right to vote
Do you know what a Liberal is compared to a political party?
Given your posts in this thread the more relevant question is : do you have any idea of what a liberal is ? because so far you've clearly demonstrated that you do NOT.

You appear to be one of those folks that just like to use the "liberal" moniker as a mask to hide your true ideology which appears to be a garden variety, partisan progressive, maybe you can fool yourself by doing so but you're not fooling anyone that has understands history and political science.

Why not just admit what you are? are you ashamed of your belief system or something?
OK....I’ll let JFK define it for you

1621695586149.jpeg

yet when the modern day liberals don’t like the Constitution, they remind US that the Constitution was written by “white males who were slave owners”.
That is a statement of fact about the writers, the rest is pure speculative rhetoric of bias and unfounded basis without a citation.

Being unaware is a liberal disorder.

Vent all you want, but you're beyond help.
OK
Show me some

Show where liberals are campaigning to change the Constitution
Pelosi's bill attempting to change the way a State decides to hold their elections by Federalizing elections.
Not aware of it, doesn’t sound right
Lets see

Forum List

Back