Political photo from the year you were born

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Post up a political photo, or major event the year you were born.

Wattsriots-burningbuildings-loc.jpg

Watts Riots August, 1965.

We 'uns done had a census in 1950. Paw was a sittin' at the table waitin' fer maw to git them viddles done. When all of a sudden there come a knock at the door. Uncle Josh grabbed his rifle 'cause he thought they was revenoors, scalawags, or carpetbaggers. But he done tripped and the darn ol' rifle went off. That skeered my maw so bad she went into labor, and out I popped.

Never hear what happed to them census fellers, but the hogs sure got fat that year.

31census-1950-2-articleLarge.jpg

Yeah, I'm really old. My Ol' Man was a DI at Camp Blanding (near Stark, FL) the day I was born. He was telling folks that he had a double invasion. D-Day, June 6, 1944
NYT%20D%20Day-S.jpg

A few months later, he was in France in Patton's army heading for Bastogne.

Then

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

A new world record is set by Evel Knievel...

ff7a70d1e94e008cb7e69caf60235702.gif
My dad was a bartender in Deming, NM in 1967 when Knievil did a show at the local drag strip. He brought him home for some after hours libation and woke me up, saying, "Come meet this guy, he's going to jump a motorcycle across the Grand Canyon." He comped my dad some tickets and we saw his show that Sunday.

Britain and US establish Israel, set up disaster. We've been bleeding out ever since.
1*d3PNxeE9l9LF5D7rxd_ajw.jpeg
Well put. This from Ezekiel 5,

3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.

4 Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel.

The latter-day remnant of the Jews will be a thorn in the side of the other nations descended from Israel (the WASP nations) and will eventually lead them into world war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back