Political correctness is the reason there is and never will be equality.

Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Dishonest, cowardly and terribly destructive.

Yeah...it goes both ways. Someone says something you don't like...you go on a PC rant and refuse honest discussion.

Give me an example.
If you can't come up with any examples on your own, this is a waste of time.

They're all over the place. Everyone knows what they are, even those who pretend it doesn't exist.

EXACTLY...you use PC no different than those you oppose. As soon as someone disagrees with you...you go on a rant. Hell, you can't even come up with an example.
And this is why it's impossible to have conversations with people like you, why I no longer try.

If you had even ONE OUNCE of intellectual curiosity - which you clearly do not, you'd LOOK IT UP.

Here, let me help.

There's this thing called a "search engine" that looks up stuff on the internet. "Google" is one. So, I Googled "political correctness examples", and here's the page the came up.

political correctness examples - - Yahoo Search Results

Be curious just once. Look it up. Then pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

All I did was ask you for an example as YOU perceive it to be. A real life example to have better understanding of YOUR interpretation. I guess that is too hard...or a sign that you don't want an honest conversation...you just want to dismiss everything as PC and continue on your rant without any real life examples.

It is obvious you fail at the universal idea of Just Be Cool. You are incapable of having an honest discussion.

PC is a disease, mostly of the right-wingers now.
Especially when it comes to religion or war.

If you say x war was unjustified or immoral you just have to wait a minute or so to be accused of being a 'traitor'.

If you criticize Christianity, you just have to wait a minute to be accused of being a communist.

For a group that claims to be anti-PC, they sure demand political correctness and mufflers for anyone they disagree with. ;)

What political correctness is ruining for me is comedy. If I have to hear another comedian apologize for being a comedian...

I saw somewhere that Chris Rock no longer plays colleges. The kids are paralyzed by PC and afraid to laugh.

Chris Rock Stopped Playing Colleges Because They re Too Conservative

Not in their political views -- not like they’re voting Republican -- but in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody. Kids raised on a culture of “We’re not going to keep score in the game because we don’t want anybody to lose.” Or just ignoring race to a fault. You can’t say “the black kid over there.” No, it’s “the guy with the red shoes.” You can’t even be offensive on your way to being inoffensive.

Yup.

America, 2015. Paralyzed by PC.

It's a Huffington Post article, and the first comment at the bottom of the page is a liberal calling out his fellow liberals for being too sensitive. Which I've never understood, because I'd guess a majority of comedy fans are fairly liberal. Maybe it's just a college liberal thing. :dunno:

PC means blaming others for problems. Too many young black males involved in crimes means that police are racist. Even terrorists are excused because they are bored, poor, uneducated and misunderstood. PC means it's okay to bash Christians, Republicans or anyone who doesn't embrace leftist policies. PC means paying more taxes to prove you're not greedy and racist.

Not wanting Obamacare was racist. Not wanting more government programs is racist. Wanting border security is racist. Military people, Christians and Republicans are more of a national security threat ISIS, al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations, according to the PC administration. If you are against the massive wealth redistribution under the guise of correcting global warming, you are a greedy racist.

PC is straight from the Rules for Radicals handbook. Ridicule opponents and make it unpopular to take a stand against the state. It is meant to silence people on every issue. If you are concerned about criminals and terrorists coming in through our porous borders, you are labeled racist and accused of wanting to bring back slavery or taking voting rights away from minorities. If you want welfare reform to encourage independence and prevent fraud, you are accused of wanting to starve poor people. If you believe in the 2nd amendment, you are a natural born killer who wants to shoot people. Seriously, innocent citizens who have never harmed anyone are painted as being more vicious than terrorists who killed thousands of people.

It's a tactic that makes some people feel that it's not worth it to speak out. Let's not even mention the IRS targeting. If people fear that powerful government agencies will come down on them for opposing the status quo, they are likely to just shut up.

Young children are being taught in schools to fear gun owners, military and Republicans. The next generation of voters are being systematically brainwashed to toe the liberal line.

Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Dishonest, cowardly and terribly destructive.

Yeah...it goes both ways. Someone says something you don't like...you go on a PC rant and refuse honest discussion.

Give me an example.

They're all over the place. Everyone knows what they are, even those who pretend it doesn't exist.

EXACTLY...you use PC no different than those you oppose. As soon as someone disagrees with you...you go on a rant. Hell, you can't even come up with an example.
And this is why it's impossible to have conversations with people like you, why I no longer try.

If you had even ONE OUNCE of intellectual curiosity - which you clearly do not, you'd LOOK IT UP.

Here, let me help.

There's this thing called a "search engine" that looks up stuff on the internet. "Google" is one. So, I Googled "political correctness examples", and here's the page the came up.

Be curious just once. Look it up. Then pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

All I did was ask you for an example as YOU perceive it to be. A real life example to have better understanding of YOUR interpretation. I guess that is too hard...or a sign that you don't want an honest conversation...you just want to dismiss everything as PC and continue on your rant without any real life examples.

It is obvious you fail at the universal idea of Just Be Cool. You are incapable of having an honest discussion.
You know what PC is, you know what the examples are.

If you have a point to make, make it.

I'm under no obligation to hold your hand through a conversation.

Give me an example.

Here, let me help.

Believe me...I have no idea what you are crying about. Self victimization I suppose.

Here, let me help.

Believe me...I have no idea what you are crying about. Self victimization I suppose.
So you're going to pretend you don't know what PC is.

Okay, no surprise.

Here, let me help.

Okay, no surprise.
No one is pretending anything. I am asking you to give a real world example so we can have a discussion and e on the same page. But that is the thing with your ilk...you don't want to have a real discussion...you just want to rant, rave and cry about how you are victimized without anyone disagreeing with you no matter how mild or strong the opposition.

I will stick with my original PC thought. Nigg3r...not PC, so it is okay!

Here, let me help.

Okay, no surprise.
No one is pretending anything. I am asking you to give a real world example so we can have a discussion and e on the same page. But that is the thing with your ilk...you don't want to have a real discussion...you just want to rant, rave and cry about how you are victimized without anyone disagreeing with you no matter how mild or strong the opposition.

I invite you to show me one (1) post in which I say I am victimized.

I made my point, you did not. But you did make one up.

What happens when you dare disagree with the so called tolerant left? Yeah they try to destroy you. Tolerance, live and let live, this does not exist in the lefts world its OBEY or be attacked by a mob of their foaming at the mouth rabid dogs.

What happens when you dare disagree with the so called tolerant left? Yeah they try to destroy you. Tolerance, live and let live, this does not exist in the lefts world its OBEY or be attacked by a mob of their foaming at the mouth rabid dogs.
The most ironic thing is that liberals used to be all about freedom of expression, tolerate others, be yourself, be open & free, fuck the establishment, on and on.

Now that they ARE the establishment, you sure as hell better watch what you say around them.

Jekyll & Hyde.

The most ironic thing is that liberals used to be all about freedom of expression, tolerate others, be yourself, be open & free, fuck the establishment, on and on.

Now that they ARE the establishment, you sure as hell better watch what you say around them.

Jekyll & Hyde.

I know, the communists took over and turned the Democratic party upside down.

Political correctness is a problem our country has been facing for a long time. People think and assume being politically correct is just "not being a dumb hateful racist" when it in fact is the opposite.
Political correctness by all intentions is ignoring reality to push an agenda. Some people accurately call this by its real name , cultural marxism.

Cultural marxism is the reason african americans will never climb out of the hole they are in culturally and economically. Its the same thing with women.
People are enabling negative behaviors to continue on the grounds of "diversity" and "fairness"

We need to have a discussion about this.
political-correctness-school-u-penn-buffalo2.jpg
To me, equality comes thru character and hard work. Politicians and wobbly political correctness are bogus. You earn equality thru your own efforts.

Okay, no surprise.

LOL...no one admits to be a crybaby screaming self victimization! You are crying over PC because???? you can't make an argument...you thnk someone is accusing you of something...WaaWaaa....you are crying self victimizaton. You can't even provide an example of PC. :lmao: I thought you were better than this, Mac.

Okay, no surprise.

LOL...no one admits to be a crybaby screaming self victimization! You are crying over PC because???? you can't make an argument...you thnk someone is accusing you of something...WaaWaaa....you are crying self victimizaton. You can't even provide an example of PC. :lmao: I thought you were better than this, Mac.
You keep lying about my words. Are you Joe?

And you don't know what PC is. More lying.

And you still haven't made a point.

Your whining is becoming tedious.

Okay, no surprise.

Are you really that slow? What point do you think I am trying to make? I am simply waiting for an example so we can have an honest discussion. But you have already proven....you don't want an honest discussion.

Okay, no surprise.

Are you really that slow? What point do you think I am trying to make? I am simply waiting for an example so we can have an honest discussion. But you have already proven....you don't want an honest discussion.
I don't know what point you're trying to make because you refuse to make one.

You're doing a pretty good job of lying so far, though, I'll give ya that.

Anyway, whatever your point would be if you had the nerve to make one, I'm sure it's right on the money.

Anyway, whatever your point would be if you had the nerve to make one, I'm sure it's right on the money.

Just admit you are scared to have a real discussion...realizing that I will stomp you. Your fear is noted. Now move along...there are people you can flame and cry PC about as soon as they start stomping you in a discussion.

Just admit you are scared to have a real discussion...realizing that I will stomp you. Your fear is noted. Now move along...there are people you can flame and cry PC about as soon as they start stomping you in a discussion.
Stomp me?

My goodness, how old are you?

You love PC. I get it.

Stomp me?

My goodness, how old are you?

You love PC. I get it.

That;s the thing...I don't. But your ilk use it as an excuse to change an argument. It is your red herring. It prevents you from having an honest discussion. Just like now...you can't even provide an example. because you know when you accuse someone of PC, you are just trying to end the argument or change it the same as someone pointing their finger at you and calling you a racist.

You are no different. You are no better. You are the same as the people you constantly bitch about...perhaps even worse because of the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back