Political Correct Or Ignoring Reality.

1.A good friend of mine is black, successful and educated, with an older teen son. She has discussed the painful necessity of reminding her son how to behave if and when he is pulled over in his car.
And this is an ongoing event in law-abiding black families, who fear the loss of their children in confrontations with police.

2. “Magic Johnson is advising parents to have "tough conversations" with their children about the police and advise them to put their "guard down. "It's not a time to be a tough guy" with officers and act like "you're not going to take crap from somebody," the NBA legend says.

Johnson was asked by California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters if he had advice for parents concerned about children interacting with police.

"When I see a police car, I still get nervous, and I have to, you know, do everything the right way to make sure, first, I don't get pulled over, second, if I do get pulled over, my hands are on the steering wheel. I'm going to abide by the commands, and I'm going to try to do everything the right way. Any instructions that they give me, I'm going to make sure I comply with those instructions," Johnson said in a conversation with Waters on Monday as part of the Congressional Black Caucus Annual Legislative Conference.” Magic Johnson to parents: Tell children 'it's not a time to be a tough guy’ with police

3. We have all heard this poignant example of life in America, before.

But upon hearing the above, and commiserating with the parents having to have such a discussion, it is the conclusion about America, and about the police, that is misguided. This discussion is far less about racism by police, which I believe, when we note a number of police officers who will purposely select black Americans for affliction, is no more than a rounding error.
The element left out of the equation by the media, by politicians, and by the parents who need to have such discussions, is the reality that every honest observer recognizes: there is a legitimate reason for extra special care by law enforcement. And it is a need to counteract political correctness.

4. “African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple The National Average

View attachment 388940

Source: "QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Rates for Homicides, by Race/Ethnicity— United States, 1999–2015." MMWR 66 (31): 839. Published: 11-Aug-2017. DOI: 10.15585/mmwr.mm6631a9.

African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average

Eric Holder claimed our nation is afraid to discuss race:

“Holder: U.S. a 'nation of cowards' on race discussions”

When did Holder, Obama, et al, discuss the above, the criminality?????

How should the above not be part of the discussion by all parties concerned?
Misleading postings using per capita are tools for the dishonest.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other (2677) than blacks who killed each other (2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or using the lone wolf excuse.

There are 30 categories of crimes listed in the UCR. Murder is one category. In 2018, out of the 30 categories of crime, whites led in 27. Whites are approximately 70 percent of the population and led in 90 percent of the crime categories. Less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the deaths in America were murders in 2018. There were a total of 8957 murders in all races in 2018. There were over 12,000 arrest for rapes by whites in 2018 alone. Blacks had less than half that with 5,376. So we have whites here arguing an apparent racist argument. “What about white on white crime?”

Blacks are not responsible for 50 percent of crime in America. 14 percent of no race in this country is responsible for crime. Numbers represent people and by arrests, 2.5 percent of the American population were white and arrested for crimes in 2018. That 2.5 percent of the population made up 60 percent of the arrests for violent crime. Less than 1 percent of the of the American population was black and arrested for crimes in 2018. So whites made up more than double the arrests and that 2.5 percent of the American population made up nearly 70 percent of all arrests for crime.

Out of every 10 people arrested for All CRIMES in this country 7 are white.

These reasons are why none of your bullshit should be part of the conversation.

I had the pleasure of hearing an immigrant to this nation, like myself, who railed against what the Democrat Party, and your ilk, are doing to this nation.

Here is part of the letter she wrote to her local school district, one I wish I had written:

"I can say unequivocally that the United States of America is not a “racist” country and doesn’t have “institutional” or “systemic racism.” In the United States of America, as in every society, there are bigots. They come in all skin colors, faiths and uniforms, including blue ones!!! But this is a country that no longer keeps one race down to benefit another. People of color have been successful in all avenues of society, as Supreme Court justices, legislators, mayors, captains of industry, best selling authors and school superintendents. If you believe we are a nation of white privilege, then you believe that African Americans achieve their success because of their skin color, rather than their eminent qualifications. Then that makes you the bigot!

The problems in the black community are not rooted in any kind of “racism” but rather in the collapse of the nuclear family and the high percentage of black children who are born to single mothers (almost 70%), most of whom are teenagers and are raised in single family households. Further, many blacks don’t receive a good education because they are denied school choice (ironically, by Democrats who oppose school choice and continue to prop up failing schools). It’s no surprise that in Philadelphia, 44% of teachers put their kids in private schools!

Unfortunately the problems facing many black people and communities have been used by cynical politicians, activists and race baiters (like Al Sharpton) who have been playing identity politics - using the “race card” to advance their power and agenda rather than addressing real needs of the community they profess to represent. Their solution was the establishment of the “welfare state” which according to the black economist Prof. Walter Williams “has done to blacks American what slavery couldn’t have done and the harshest racism couldn’t have done namely to destroy the black family.”
The U.S. is a racist country and you nor any other immigrant idiot can't change that fact. Quoting blacks who are afflicted with the same internalized racism you have means nothing. A black economist is not a black sociologist. I am a black sociologist with a grad level degree just like your boy Williams. Williams is an idiot but he's very popular with white racists and apparently loser Koreans.
Your replies are such bullshit. You, being a sociologist doesn’t make you smarter than an economist.

Forum List

Back