Political Cartoon

1603243790570.png

Officer Daniel Ubeda knows that Trump is the only candidate to support him, so he is showing some love back.

I suspect he was fully aware of the potential repercussions of his actions, but everyone already knows that Democrats can't stand law and order, so there really is no need for him to make such a personal sacrifice.

I think I will send officer Ubeda a letter of thanks for his service and a Chik-Fil-A gift card. Thank you.

Last edited:
You should read up on this ancient and obscure thing called the Constitution to learn a bit about the Senate and the best implementation of a representative Democracy known to man.

It's analogous the Electoral College, where even small states that you do not care about actually get a say about what happens.

Kiara Dudley is a Massachusetts woman who is accused of knocking down a 73-year-old supporter of President Donald Trump. The Douglas woman was arrested on Saturday, October 17, after police claim she knocked down an elderly man who was holding a pro-Trump sign, according to the Douglas Police Department. Dudley, 34, has been charged with assault and battery on an elderly person causing injury.

What.... in the wide world of fuck..... is that?!?!?!

1da8d4e086cac427.jpg

Forum List

Back