Political Cartoon

91cf6e39178ba66e.jpg

I seriously can't stop laughing at how many of you guys don't trust the polls now either.
The polls are clearly wrong. We don't answer surveys at our house, so they never hear from us, but we always vote. Trafalgar Group explains why they do polls differently...

Oh please. When I was nine years old, I typed a letter on my dad's typewriter to my local paper about why Jimmy Carter was a terrible president.

It included a poem I wrote about the peanut farmer (nuclear engineer). They never published it, but they did reply to me, telling me that they do not publish poems. I still have the letter and the reply.

So I am probably to blame for the unAmerican censorship of Conservative viewpoints that the Leftist press continues to this day, LOL.

Last edited:
Do it. Right here:

Direct link to VA here. You can put in your zip code and see a map of all the offenders near you, showing both their home and work locations, and when you click on the map icons, it shows you their picture and details about their offense...

It's so funny when the nose is sticking out. But no one gets any heat for it, as they are showing the required "compliance" with tyranny. I really enjoy watching maskers speak with ill-fitting masks, and the nose starts to pop out, and they have to adjust the mask, by touching the most "contaminated" portion of it with their fingers about every 60 seconds or so. It's ludicrous, and only ludicrous people continue to do ludicrous things.

Thanks for the laughs, though, all you sheep. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back