Political Cartoon

31 corona virus deaths.

That meme didn't age well.

It aged just fine. There were 41 deaths in the US when Trump declared a National Emergency. Over 1000 dead when the kenyan clown got around to it. But the point is the shameless double standard from the media. Did you miss that?

Cartoons are obviously way over your fucking head.

"There were 41 deaths in the US"

The meme doesn't say 41 deaths.

"...when Trump declared a National Emergency"

Meme doesn't mention declaring a national emergency.

"Over 1000 dead when the Kenyan got around to it."

Meme doesn't make any reference to this.

"But the point is the shameless double standard from the media. Did you miss that?"

No, I think you did. You might want to go re-read your own meme this time.

"Cartoons are obviously way over your fucking head."

I don't think you understand what a cartoon is. What you posted is not a cartoon. Here, I'll post it again for you:

View attachment 331573

12,000 people died of swine flu under Obama.
Those 31 corona virus deaths turned into almost 70,000 so far. Under Trump.

Let me know what part of that you need help with and I'll walk you through it. Like I said, this didn't age well.

Provide Real FACTUAL LINKS. BEST YOU CAN CLAIM IS 3,000 PLUS in USA..

You think there are only 3,000 coronavirus deaths in the United States?

31 corona virus deaths.

That meme didn't age well.

It aged just fine. There were 41 deaths in the US when Trump declared a National Emergency. Over 1000 dead when the kenyan clown got around to it. But the point is the shameless double standard from the media. Did you miss that?

Cartoons are obviously way over your fucking head.

"There were 41 deaths in the US"

The meme doesn't say 41 deaths.

"...when Trump declared a National Emergency"

Meme doesn't mention declaring a national emergency.

"Over 1000 dead when the Kenyan got around to it."

Meme doesn't make any reference to this.

"But the point is the shameless double standard from the media. Did you miss that?"

No, I think you did. You might want to go re-read your own meme this time.

"Cartoons are obviously way over your fucking head."

I don't think you understand what a cartoon is. What you posted is not a cartoon. Here, I'll post it again for you:

View attachment 331573

12,000 people died of swine flu under Obama.
Those 31 corona virus deaths turned into almost 70,000 so far. Under Trump.

Let me know what part of that you need help with and I'll walk you through it. Like I said, this didn't age well.

Provide Real FACTUAL LINKS. BEST YOU CAN CLAIM IS 3,000 PLUS in USA..

Nope, over 68000 (Great Douche said it could go to 100K) DEAD by Living in the new world order of MAGA Douche failure Covid-19 Lifestyling in America.

I was addressing "12,000 people died of swine flu under Obama. "
THE best I can find is some 3000 plus died in America from that flu.
And Obama did act with a real informed CDC appointed leader. To track and reduce the spreading during 2009.

1588613773127.png

Last edited:

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

And that's from one of YOUR sites.... presumably written during the Kenyan.Fuckup regime.

That took about 40 seconds. Tell me you're not that fucking ignorant..... you're just having a bad day.

Yeah.... what you said. And not one of them is Trump's fault.

Make it up as you go.... whatever keeps your san francisco "vagina" from itching and developing a rash, I'm all for it.

But the answer is still "no.... you cannot suck my cock".

Sorry.

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

And that's from one of YOUR sites.... presumably written during the Kenyan.Fuckup regime.

That took about 40 seconds. Tell me you're not that fucking ignorant..... you're just having a bad day.
Well, 12k is less than 68000, going on to over 100K in the MAGA Great Douche lying show.

But I was pointing out the state numbers. Do to vs confirmed seem to be better.
Or all the state reports were lying? We have some 9000 not reported.
Seems those folks need jail time.

1588621250600.png

btw: Did you know, more MAGA is in America?

1588623985358.png

Last edited:

Make it up as you go.... whatever keeps your san francisco "vagina" from itching and developing a rash, I'm all for it.

Sorry.

He already clarified. Maybe try reading it.

It seems like you really want to share your sexual thoughts with me. Sorry, but I'm not interested.

Just try reading. Great, thanks.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Well, 12k is less than 68000, going on to over 100K in the MAGA Great Douche lying show.

But I was pointing out the state numbers. Do to vs confirmed seem to be better.
Or all the state reports were lying? We have some 9000 not reported.
Seems those folks need jail time.

View attachment 331899

btw: Did you know, more MAGA is in America?

View attachment 331915

Sorry.

It seems like you really want to share your sexual thoughts with me. Sorry, but I'm not interested.

Darlin', your idea of foreplay and mine are mutually exclusive. I assume you're from The Gay Area.... might you tiptoe around the human shit on the sidewalks and find an underaged stiff dick at The Purple Shaft and don't worry your pretty little head about all this political bullshit. It's obviously making you dizzy.

PSA (freebie from 2Fe): the first sign of AIDS is.... shit on the end of your dick. So stay safe!

Sorry.

Darlin', your idea of foreplay and mine are mutually exclusive. I assume you're from The Gay Area.... might you tiptoe around the human shit on the sidewalks and find an underaged stiff dick at The Purple Shaft and don't worry your pretty little head about all this political bullshit. It's obviously making you dizzy.

PSA (freebie from 2Fe): the first sign of AIDS is.... shit on the end of your dick. So stay safe!

Neat.

Forum List

Back