Polish President Plane Explosion in Smolensk

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It seems to suggest there's foul play.

But, who?

The Russians for Poland's anti-Russian sentiments, the EU for Poland's Conservative government, or the Jews for Poland's Conservative government, or the NWO elite for Poland's rebellious nature?

'Traces of explosion' found on Smolensk plane

'Traces of explosion' found on Smolensk plane
PR dla Zagranicy
Victoria Bieniek 09.08.2017 13:34
"Traces of an explosion" were found on the left wing of the Polish presidential plane that crashed and killed all 96 people on board in Smolensk, western Russia, in 2010, a special new commission investigating the crash has said.
890fea21-f7be-49fd-8306-0230edaf5195.file
The wreckage of the Tupolev plane. Photo: Wikimedia Commons/staszewski/CC BY-SA 2.5

An earlier report into the crash under Poland's previous government said the wing smashed into a birch tree close to the runway at the Smolensk military airport, causing the plane to crash.

“Damage to the left wing of the TU 154M was not started by colliding with the birch tree … The wing’s destruction started before the birch tree… [and] much damage to the left wing of the TU 154M plane carry traces of an explosion,” the commission said in a statement on Wednesday.

The 2010 crash killed Polish President Lech Kaczyński, his wife, and 94 others, many of them top government and military officials.

The new commission set up by the conservative Law and Justice party, headed by the late president's twin brother, after it came to power in 2015, claimed earlier this year that the presidential plane was probably brought down by an explosion.

It added that Russian air traffic controllers deliberately misled Polish pilots about their location as they approached the runway of the Smolensk military airport in western Russia on 10 April 2010. (vb/pk)

Source: IAR

Russian air traffic controllers warned Polish pilots about dangerous dense fog and suggested them to go and to land in another airport several times. Kachinsky was in a hurry and ORDERED his pilot to land right away right there. The conversations between Russian traffic controllers and Polish pilots as well as Kachinsky's order (Black boxes) has been published many years ago.

Black-box transcripts from Polish plane crash released | Europe | DW | 02.06.2010

Last edited:
  • Banned
Russian air traffic controllers warned Polish pilots about dangerous dense fog and suggested them to go and to land in another airport several times. Kachinsky was in a hurry and ORDERED his pilot to land right away right there. The conversations between Russian traffic controllers and Polish pilots as well as Kachinsky's order (Black boxes) has been published many years ago.

Black-box transcripts from Polish plane crash released | Europe | DW | 02.06.2010

History of black boxes from Tu-154M which crashed in Smolensk 10th April 2010 is strange indeed. Both black boxes have been found on the crash site almost immediately after the crash. In fact, journalist Wisniewski who came at the crash site few minutes after the crash recorded location one of the black box before even any security forces appeared. Black boxes were then taken to Moscow for readout and from here copies of the recordings were supplied to Polish authorities. Very soon problems and strange coincidences began to emerge. First, Polish side realised that each copy has different content and length of the recording. Chair of Polish investigation commission Minister Jerzy Miller had to travel to Moscow at least three times in order to obtain next copies of the recording. One copy missed 17.5 seconds of the record and contained signal from a mobile phone from a room where this copy was made. Another copies had different length of the recording. Below summary of differences for several copies made for different institutions:

evidence-chain.jpg

Original black boxes were never returned to Poland. Copies of CVR were also investigated by the Polish Institute of Forensic Research in Krakow. According to their report the earliest copies made in April 2010 cannot be verified in terms of authenticity. The reason for it is that there is no information about of the mains (power line) hum. In consequence a date when this copy was recorded cannot be verified. Experts from Institute of Forensic Research stated that in such circumstances they did not even attempt to verify authenticity of this copy. Different copies were also investigated by another institution: Central Forensic Laboratory of the Police (CFLP) in Warsaw. Transcript from those copies was supplied to the former Miller commission – official investigation body

Mystery of the Smolensk Crash Black Boxes - Part 2.

• Banned
When that plane flew low landing on the Hudson in NYC, the Jewish dominated media said without knowledge that this could be terrorism.

When the Polish President's plane crashed in Smolensk, the Jewish dominated media without knowledge, immediately ruled out terrorism.

I know this is the case, I watched the media's reaction to both of those cases.

The big question is how come?

It seems there was already a media cover-up on the Smolensk crash right when it happened.

When that plane flew low landing on the Hudson in NYC, the Jewish dominated media said without knowledge that this could be terrorism.

When the Polish President's plane crashed in Smolensk, the Jewish dominated media without knowledge, immediately ruled out terrorism.

It seems there was already a media cover-up on the Smolensk crash right when it happened.

can you be more specific? ------I do not recall anyone suggesting that the Hudson river plane landing
was "terrorism" --------got a link? Got a link to jewish media that ruled out terrorism when the
idiot polacks crashed a big plane into a tree?

• Banned

can you be more specific? ------I do not recall anyone suggesting that the Hudson river plane landing
was "terrorism" --------got a link? Got a link to jewish media that ruled out terrorism when the

I recall seeing it with my own eyes on TV when these incidents first broke the news.

I recall seeing it with my own eyes on TV when these incidents first broke the news.

good----then it would be easy for you to provide links to charges of "terrorism" by specifically jewish
news sources in the case of the Hudson river "crash landing"------ and specific "not terrorism"
statements in the polack drunk piloting incident

• Banned

good----then it would be easy for you to provide links to charges of "terrorism" by specifically jewish
news sources in the case of the Hudson river "crash landing"------ and specific "not terrorism"

I'll do so, right after you bring up sources for Poland being behind the Holocaust, as you've ridiculously claimed before.

I'll do so, right after you bring up sources for Poland being behind the Holocaust, as you've ridiculously claimed before.

I never claimed that the markedly anti semitic poles founded "the holocaust" ------I correctly stated
that poles were murdering jews even before their fellow catholic anti semite adolf got there. Keep
in mind-----I had (before I was born) relatives from Poland. Like you the chunks of shit like
"jew controlled' this and easily fell from the mouths of polish whore and pimps and STILL DO

I never claimed that the markedly anti semitic poles founded "the holocaust" ------I correctly stated
that poles were murdering jews even before their fellow catholic anti semite adolf got there. Keep
in mind-----I had (before I was born) relatives from Poland. Like you the chunks of shit like
"jew controlled' this and easily fell from the mouths of polish whore and pimps and STILL DO

How many Jews were killed in Poland in the 1930's?

The Polish whore, and pimps were mostly your Jews, like Zwi Migdal.

I do not have the stats------virtually all polish males are pimps and inebriates and ALL
of the females are filthy whores-------thousands of jews were murdered by the filthy dogs
every year for CENTURIES and ------millions during world war II------more murdered by your
fellow scum and shit even after world war II -------in the cesspit----Poland -----You found a jew
not to Like-------that is why you and yours murdered my baby cousins and you and yours STILL
SPIT the filthy lies your catechism whores teach you

I do not have the stats------virtually all polish males are pimps and inebriates and ALL
of the females are filthy whores-------thousands of jews were murdered by the filthy dogs
every year for CENTURIES and ------millions during world war II------more murdered by your
fellow scum and shit even after world war II -------in the cesspit----Poland -----You found a jew
not to Like-------that is why you and yours murdered my baby cousins and you and yours STILL

You have a very retarded view of the World.

Oh really? All Poles are pimps, or whores?
Is that why Poland has one of the latest years to lose virginity in Europe?

Do you have a source for thousands of Jews killed in Poland a year before WW2, or for millions of Jews killed in Poland during WW?

No historical evidence supports anything your spouting.

You like most Jews are inhumane, dirty, idiotic brutes.

I've not met a more disgusting thing in my life, than a Jew.

Do you have a source for thousands of Jews killed in Poland a year before WW2, or for millions of Jews killed in Poland during WW?

where are you locked up?

Polish women by any standard are virtuous.

how many polish women have you "known"? An interesting factoid about polish
women is------unlike their husbands and sons-----they are not constantly inebriated.
The alcoholism rate amongst polish males approaches 100%-----but I have
encountered only a few cirrhotic polish ladies. They are also victims of violence from
their husbands and sons

how many polish women have you "known"? An interesting factoid about polish
women is------unlike their husbands and sons-----they are not constantly inebriated.
The alcoholism rate amongst polish males approaches 100%-----but I have
encountered only a few cirrhotic polish ladies. They are also victims of violence from
their husbands and sons

Oh really, 100% of Poles are alcoholics?

Yet, this map says more like 10% are.
One of the lowest rates in Northern Europe.

20150513-amx-drinking-countries133.jpg

where are you locked up?

I haven't been to prison, and I also don't tolerate Jews who slander// libel against Poland, and Polish people.

Forum List

Back