Fox/Trump Lies to sink Murdochs Sky takeover

Britain is like Canada anyways, an intrusive government system, especially in regards to media. How many Mi6 are working at state owned BBC?

ANY foreign media purchase is considered a threat by these dinosaurs. They have two industries there, big debt government and cleaning money for Russians through their banks.

A once great nation that has fallen way behind America. If only they had listened to Sir Winston Churchill, they would still be a superpower.

Last edited:
Britain is like Canada anyways, an intrusive government system, especially in regards to media. How many Mi6 are working at state owned BBC?

ANY foreign media purchase is considered a threat by these dinosaurs. They have two industries there, big debt government and cleaning money for Russians through their banks.

A once great nation that has fallen way behind America. If only they had listened to Sir Winston Churchill, they would still be a superpower.

Sorry mate but you know fuck all about the UK media.

Murdoch owns 3 of the biggest newspapers and a Russian oligarch owns The Standard and Independent. The Daily Mail is owned by a tax exile as is the Telegraph.

Murdoch also owns the majority of Sky and an American company owns channel 5.

So now I have established that you know fuck all why not fuck off back to Info wars ?

Murdoch owns 3 of the biggest newspapers and a Russian oligarch owns The Standard and Independent. The Daily Mail is owned by a tax exile as is the Telegraph.

So now I have established that you know fuck all why not fuck off back to Info wars ?

You're quite hostile.

You going to tell me BBC isn't swarming with mi6 agents? The information about the Russians owning newspapers is good to know and not really surprising.

I've never been to the website you cursed me back to, ever. I try and stay mainstream as there are generally enough courageous journalists outside of Canada to speak truth to power. There are a couple in the UK but far too many toe the party line.

Have a blessed day!

Last edited:

You're quite hostile.

You going to tell me BBC isn't swarming with mi6 agents? The information about the Russians owning newspapers is good to know and not really surprising.

I've never been to the website to cursed me back to, ever. I try and stay mainstream as there are generally enough courageous journalists outside of Canada to speak truth to power. There are a couple in the UK but far too many toe the party line.

Have a blessed day!
Your a fucking loon.

You make idiot statements about a subject you know nothing about in order to derail a thread.

What did Churchill say about the ownership of Sky TV ?

Last edited:

You're quite hostile.

I've never been to the website to cursed me back to, ever. I try and stay mainstream as there are generally enough courageous journalists outside of Canada to speak truth to power. There are a couple in the UK but far too many toe the party line.

Have a blessed day!
Your a fucking loon.

Read the language you use in your OP, the premise of the link you make and your general demeanour. You have some audacity calling me a loon. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Forum List

Back