Polish Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Malczewski is pretty awesome.
But, perhaps the greatest work of art, the Crazy Horse Memorial was also done by a Polish American named Korczak Ziolkowski.
We beg to differ here. Jerek Malczewski is my all time favorite artist. Sorry. Ziolkolski's kids will finish what he started, I am good with that.

But don't you have a problem with race being discussed?
Not at all.

Of course not, just as long as it's white.

I think a big question is do you believe that Whites, including Poland have the right to exist in the future, do they have the right to fight off the strangles of multiculturalism?

Why do jews? Are you an anti semite?

We beg to differ here. Jerek Malczewski is my all time favorite artist. Sorry. Ziolkolski's kids will finish what he started, I am good with that.

Not at all.

I think a big question is do you believe that Whites, including Poland have the right to exist in the future, do they have the right to fight off the strangles of multiculturalism?

Why do jews?

Israel is over 20% Arab within it's borders, though.
(Colonizers have all learned that they have to deal with the subjects they conquered(

Although the matter of stopping further flow of minorities is often supported by Jews for Israel, but not for Western nations.

Not at all.

Why do jews?

(Colonizers have all learned that they have to deal with the subjects they conquered(

Although the matter of stopping further flow of minorities is often supported by Jews for Israel, but not for Western nations.

Cool, so to pay for colonial crimes, Israel, just like all of Europe (of which Poland never participated in... but never mind) must accept that the planet must be black.

SO!!!
All israeli women should make an effort to have black babies... or at the least, have no babies, especially no babies that might be white.
Right?
That is what you are arguing?

Not at all.

Why do jews?

Cool, so to pay for colonial crimes, Israel, just like all of Europe (of which Poland never participated in... but never mind) must accept that the planet must be black.

SO!!!
All israeli women should make an effort to have black babies... or at the least, have no babies, especially no babies that might be white.
Right?

Well, I certainly don't think anyone should have to be subjected to multiculturalism.

But, historically speaking it was mostly from colonization, now it's mostly from cheap labor, and Liberalism.

Why do jews?

SO!!!
Right?

Well, I certainly don't think anyone should have to be subjected to multiculturalism.

But, historically speaking it was mostly from colonization, now it's mostly from cheap labor, and Liberalism.

Well, historically Poland was colonized... not the other way around.
So why should they be blacked?

Why do jews?

SO!!!
Right?

There's 100's of thousands of Ukrainian guest workers in Poland.

Ukraine was one of Poland's colonies, but Ukrainians actually killed far more Poles, than vice-versa in Wolyn Massacre, and the Csosack Uprisings.

Why do jews?

SO!!!
Right?

Ukraine was one of Poland's colonies, but Ukrainians actually killed far more Poles, than vice-versa in Wolyn Massacre, and the Csosack Uprisings.

Ok, so a war between two white countries means Poland should be blacked. Yeah that makes sense dude.

SO!!!
Right?

Ok, so a war between two white countries means Poland should be blacked. Yeah that makes sense dude.

I certainly haven't supported blackening any nation.

You didn't insult all the other people properly in your OP as did the other guy. Needs more toxicity to match his level.

The "American first rabble" most certainly don't seem to assimilate 100% either.

A.) Many of them have Confederate sympathies.

B.) Many of them secretly cling to their British, and German heritages.

Which is why the German ethnic British Queen is publicized here.

Didn't we fight a war to keep the German ethnic British Kings, or Queens out of the U.S?

Furthermore, the 2 great enemies of the U.S being Britain, and German don't take much heat from "America first"

Instead , Poles, and French who fought with the U.S.A every time, and supported it's birth, are mocked.

This is obvious, most Americans are of a British, or German heritage, and hold onto anti-Polish, or anti-French ideals, not from their "American first ideals" but from their British, or German heritages.
--------------------------------------------------------- i don't know , seems to me that you just feel inferior . No need to , Poles are cool but hey , the USA is the best nation ever on Gods Good Green Earth up to this day in 2017 . Even your family realized that fact when they came to the USA whenever that happened . Its fortunate for you that they were allowed into the USA Sobieski .

Well, yes, and no.

Yes, it's nice for the U.S.A to take in people of need.

But, stripping them of their true heritage.....into the American banner of Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Walmart, and McDonalds, I just don't understand the appeal.

Especially considering I've been bullied for being of a Polish heritage.

Nobody is "stripped" of their heritage in the United States.

America is not a nation of blood or tribes. America is an ideal.

The "American first rabble" most certainly don't seem to assimilate 100% either.

A.) Many of them have Confederate sympathies.

B.) Many of them secretly cling to their British, and German heritages.

Which is why the German ethnic British Queen is publicized here.

Didn't we fight a war to keep the German ethnic British Kings, or Queens out of the U.S?

Furthermore, the 2 great enemies of the U.S being Britain, and German don't take much heat from "America first"

Instead , Poles, and French who fought with the U.S.A every time, and supported it's birth, are mocked.

This is obvious, most Americans are of a British, or German heritage, and hold onto anti-Polish, or anti-French ideals, not from their "American first ideals" but from their British, or German heritages.
--------------------------------------------------------- i don't know , seems to me that you just feel inferior . No need to , Poles are cool but hey , the USA is the best nation ever on Gods Good Green Earth up to this day in 2017 . Even your family realized that fact when they came to the USA whenever that happened . Its fortunate for you that they were allowed into the USA Sobieski .

Well, yes, and no.

Yes, it's nice for the U.S.A to take in people of need.

But, stripping them of their true heritage.....into the American banner of Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Walmart, and McDonalds, I just don't understand the appeal.

Especially considering I've been bullied for being of a Polish heritage.

Nobody is "stripped" of their heritage in the United States.

America is not a nation of blood or tribes. America is an ideal.

What ideals are American Globalism Capitalism?

France / French people should in fact be the most beloved people in America.
Instead French are probably the most hated people in the U.S.A of Europe

Americans don't hate the French.

Americans sometimes make fun of the French, but they don't hate them.

More Americans disliked the influences of France, than liked it.

The same doesn't hold true for Great Britain, though.

BBC Poll: Attitudes towards Countries

Even Germany received greater popularity among Americans, than France.

BBC poll: Germany most popular country in the world - BBC News

Last edited:
One thing I notice is way, way more people are likely to admit that Blacks are behind because of their oppression, rather than Poles.

Poles coming to the U.S.A in the early 1900's were probably not very educated, because German, and Russia didn't invest in Polish education, and stripped them of their land.

But, I find that many people are more likely to say "Well Blacks were oppressed, so therefor they are dumb, or behind because of that" but they don't seem to say that as much about Polish people.

But, if you flip through these articles you can see Poland was oppressed in a similar matter.

Germanisation of Poles during the Partitions - Wikipedia

Russification - Wikipedia

You didn't insult all the other people properly in your OP as did the other guy. Needs more toxicity to match his level.

IM2 has disproportionately got more thumbs up by a slight margin than me.

So, I don't necessarily think that people are all just viewing him unfairly for being Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back