Polio VS Corona

I too recall waiting in line at the health center and receiving the sugar cube, I also recall getting a shot at this same center, but don't recall if it was for polio or some other type of infection.

Defeat is a state of mind; no one is defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth

WE WILL NEVER LET THE CHINESE VIRUS DEFEAT US, MY FRIENDS!

Defeat is a state of mind; no one is defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth

The Chinese Virus? Another echo of DJT. Covid-19 is the respectful and accurate name for the virus at hand.

Covid19 kills mostly old unhealthy people, like those that hold public office in Washington DC.
Polio killed mostly children.
That is the difference.Children didnt and still don't hold public office.

Ummmm, Donald Trump is a man-child, who holds an office of trust.

The Chinese Virus? Another echo of DJT. Covid-19 is the respectful and accurate name for the virus at hand.

Why should Americans be "respectful" to this dam virus that has killed thousands of us?

And another thing...the very real possibility that Covid19 was engineered and accidentally released by a communist superpower, unlike polio. The media should be doing their best "60 minutes" investigative shtick now... Why-fores,hows and what can we do to stop further instances...Not the panic mongering.

Forum List

Back