POLICE STATE: CIA Spent Years Trying To Crack Apple iPhones, iPads...

If this shocks you then it's time to put down the Ayn Rand fantasy books and grow up now.

It should shock all Americans.
It will shock no one, who isn't a child and has been paying any attention, unlike you. Grow up for the love of God.

I'm aware it doesn't seem to shock most Americans. And that's very sad.
No, it's reality you dumbass. Start dealing with it.

Sounds more like something NSA would be doing than CIA.

If you want privacy, my advice is don't use wireless communications/computers because it isn't secure.
So does this mean you are okay with our government spying on us?

As a matter of fact I am. I have nothing to hide. Do you? :)

You're a sick individual. :cuckoo:

(stands on tippy toes peering into your living room window)

GASP! No wonder you want privacy! You ever clean your place? :)

If this shocks you then it's time to put down the Ayn Rand fantasy books and grow up now.

Apparently it doesn't, which is shocking.

Many Americans will gladly march into to serfdom.

Sadly, most Americans are behaving like most German Citizens did during the rise of the Nazis. Their silence makes them complicit in it all.
More fucking drama than all of Castro Street. Go back to your Ayn Rand fantasyland.
I know right. Polly is a one-trick-pony. Same threads w/ a different name day after day after day after.....

Privacy was lost decades ago kiddos. They know all about you, they just don't give a fuck until they need to. Now you know.

Let's get it back kiddo. Now you know.
Yeah, not possible you little fucking dummy. It doesn't work that way. And everything you write here goes straight into the database in case they need it, which they almost never do. Hurry, there's a sale on tinfoil down the street.

If you want privacy, my advice is don't use wireless communications/computers because it isn't secure.

You're a sick individual. :cuckoo:

(stands on tippy toes peering into your living room window)

GASP! No wonder you want privacy! You ever clean your place? :)
Window? he lives in the basement.

Sadly, most Americans are behaving like most German Citizens did during the rise of the Nazis. Their silence makes them complicit in it all.
More fucking drama than all of Castro Street. Go back to your Ayn Rand fantasyland.

Yes, standing up for Freedom & Liberty is just 'drama.' That's exactly what Nazi supporters thought.

I know right. Polly is a one-trick-pony. Same threads w/ a different name day after day after day after.....

Yet you make sure you stalk every single one of em. Go figure?

Yes, standing up for Freedom & Liberty is just 'drama.' That's exactly what Nazi supporters thought.
That kind of "freedom" hasn't existed in this country since we stopped living in log cabins. Grow up. Your privacy now comes not because they don't know but because they don't care. You can't type a keystroke without them knowing, can't make a phone call, buy a shirt online, they just don't give a fuck.

Do you have any idea why we have a Fourth Amendment? Do you know what motivated our Founders to put it in the Constitution?

Can you even explain why the attitude of, "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" is an incredibly dangerous and stupid one?

Well, at least there is some consensus. Even the loyal Goose Steppers are beginning to accept that Big Brother is not their friend. It's baby steps i guess. I'll take what i can get at this point.

Well, at least there is some consensus. Even the loyal Goose Steppers are beginning to accept that Big Brother is not their friend. It's baby steps i guess. I'll take what i can get at this point.
Big Brother has your back, which means they can see your naked butt you dumbass. You need to either grow up, or go live on an island of one.

And I don't have to tell the NSA what I just said, they already recorded it!

Good ole Government. Always looking out for us. Think Big Brother is your friend... Well, think again.

Researchers working with the Central Intelligence Agency have conducted a multi-year, sustained effort to break the security of Apple’s iPhones and iPads, according to top-secret documents obtained byThe Intercept.

The security researchers presented their latest tactics and achievements at a secret annual gathering, called the “Jamboree,” where attendees discussed strategies for exploiting security flaws in household and commercial electronics. The conferences have spanned nearly a decade, with the first CIA-sponsored meeting taking place a year before the first iPhone was released.

By targeting essential security keys used to encrypt data stored on Apple’s devices, the researchers have sought to thwart the company’s attempts to provide mobile security to hundreds of millions of Apple customers across the globe. Studying both “physical” and “non-invasive” techniques, U.S. government-sponsored research has been aimed at discovering ways to decrypt and ultimately penetrate Apple’s encrypted firmware. This could enable spies to plant malicious code on Apple devices and seek out potential vulnerabilities in other parts of the iPhone and iPad currently masked by encryption.

The CIA declined to comment for this story.

The security researchers also claimed they had created a modified version of Apple’s proprietary software development tool, Xcode, which could sneak surveillance backdoors into any apps or programs created using the tool. Xcode, which is distributed by Apple to hundreds of thousands of developers, is used to create apps that are sold through Apple’s App Store...

More:
iSpy The CIA Campaign to Steal Apple s Secrets
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Yeah, bullshit.

Takes about 10 minutes to break the laughable "security" of IOS.

Hey, I know your BlueTooth password, it's 1111.

At least that is the default on 90% of devices, which once paired offers complete control of the IOS file system. The CIA was in IOS before it was even released.

Do you have any idea why we have a Fourth Amendment? Do you know what motivated our Founders to put it in the Constitution?

Can you even explain why the attitude of, "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" is an incredibly dangerous and stupid one?

I know that what the nation was started as is not what it's become. And that many of the protections we gave ourself were born out of opposition to a supreme monarchy. But these concerns are antiquated in the modern electronic world.

There is no privacy any more. Only protections against using information illegally obtained by violating privacy. But if someone wants to get the information they can. Might be protected from government using such information but not from criminals.

Think about the CIA for a minute. It is a gigantic awkward bureaucracy with a secret budget at a time in history when there are no secrets left to keep. The CIA hasn't gotten much right since it was established in WW2. Korea came as a surprise, Sputnik was a surprise, the Berlin Wall was a surprise, Oswald's whereabouts when he was strangely welcomed back into the U.S. when he renounced his Country is still unknown. The biggest US. intelligence failure in history (9-11) should have resulted in streamlining and revising the CIA's mission but it has become so powerful that no politician dare to challenge it. Now we have a redundant awkward intelligence mess with half a dozen agencies competing and they couldn't find two Russian (potential at the time) terrorists before they committed an act of terror even when Russia gave them the freaking street address.

Big Brother has your back, which means they can see your naked butt you dumbass. You need to either grow up, or go live on an island of one.

And I don't have to tell the NSA what I just said, they already recorded it!

What does 'growing up' mean in your demented Entitlement moocher world? Because you keep telling everyone to 'grow up.' I'm just curious. So put down your Obamaphone for a minute, and enlighten us.

I know that what the nation was started as is not what it's become. And that many of the protections we gave ourself were born out of opposition to a supreme monarchy. But these concerns are antiquated in the modern electronic world.

Those concerns are more valid than ever! Our government has powers now that a monarch of the 18th century could not even dream of, could not imagine. Thus the Fourth Amendment is more important than ever.

You obviously cannot explain why the attitude of "if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about" is so dangerous and stupid, particularly in today's environment of unlimited government powers.

The problem with a bureaucratic police state is that if the government decides you are doing something wrong, they are going to find it, even if it isn't there.

Totalitarians have this really bad habit of finding what they are looking for.

Now every citizen of our country is being treated like a nest of criminals, and that should scare the living shit out of everyone.

THAT is why we have a Fourth Amendment.

Forum List

Back