Police Reform and The Catholic Church

Floyd was bad. Eric Garner was bad. Michael Brown was bad. Freddie Gray was bad. Alton Sterling was bad.

The vast majority of people killed, are bad people.

No, they really weren't. None of those people had done things that had merited killing them.

Let's look at their offenses.

George Floyd inadvertantly passed a fake $20.00 bill.
Eric Garner was selling single cigarettes.
Mike Brown was engaged in jaywalking. (They didn't find out about his altercation in the store until later.)
Freddie Gray was carrying a knife that was legal under Maryland law.
Alton Sterling was selling bootleg CD's.
Tamir Rice was playing with a toy
Laquan McDonald was trying to break into a truck to keep warm
Sandra Bland didn't put her turn signal on

These are not desperate criminals, these are folks who made minor mistakes.

Yes I already said they had lower levels of crime. And I said they had lower levels of crime BEFORE they banned guns.

Are you going full retard on me, buddy. these countries never had high levels of gun ownership. They don't have gun cultures.

Now you are the one that is retarded. My way? My way is we'd have these people buried already. My way, is the Singapore way, where you are executed for just transporting drugs into the country, let alone dealing. My way, would have plain clothes officers, and unmarked patrol cars everywhere.

Okay, I already blew your Singapore argument out of the water. Singapore has strict gun control and extensive social welfare and nowhere near the poverty we have. Yes, they do maybe execute 2 people a year for drug smuggling, but they are also a dictatorship... have very little personal freedom. Not exactly something I'd want to emulate.

Forum List

Back