Police Raid Made For Election Fraud That Swayed A Senate Race - Finally!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Law enforcement officials on Wednesday raided the Palmetto Bay home of former Miami state Sen. Frank Artiles, who is believed to be tied to a state investigation involving a no-party candidate who likely swayed a key Miami-Dade Senate race. Artiles’ involvement in the race is that he recruited and boasted about planting Alex Rodriguez, an auto-parts dealer, in Miami-Dade’s Senate District 37 race. Rodriguez ran as a no-party candidate, shared the same surname as the incumbent Democrat, and his mysterious candidacy has been under investigation since last November. Miami Republican Ileana Garcia won after a three-day recount by just 32 votes out of more than 215,000 cast. She beat Democratic incumbent Sen. Jose Javier Rodriguez.

Over drinks at an election night party, Artiles publicly bragged about planting Alex Rodriguez, a longtime acquaintance and Facebook friend -- “
That is me, that was all me,” Artiles told a crowd at Liam Fitzpatrick’s restaurant in Lake Mary, where Sen. Jason Brodeur was holding his election night party. Senate Republican leaders have distanced themselves from the allegations raised against Artiles since the Herald broke the story. Artiles resigned from the Senate in disgrace in 2017 amid two parallel scandals. The first was an alcohol-fueled rant in which he called two Black lawmakers a racist slur in a Tallahassee bar. The second involved the hiring of a former Hooters “calendar girl” and a Playboy model with no political experience as “consultants” using funds from his political committee."

All I can say is.....why the hell isn't this guy a front-runner for the 2024 GOP presidential nominee??

"Law enforcement officials on Wednesday raided the Palmetto Bay home of former Miami state Sen. Frank Artiles, who is believed to be tied to a state investigation involving a no-party candidate who likely swayed a key Miami-Dade Senate race. Artiles’ involvement in the race is that he recruited and boasted about planting Alex Rodriguez, an auto-parts dealer, in Miami-Dade’s Senate District 37 race. Rodriguez ran as a no-party candidate, shared the same surname as the incumbent Democrat, and his mysterious candidacy has been under investigation since last November. Miami Republican Ileana Garcia won after a three-day recount by just 32 votes out of more than 215,000 cast. She beat Democratic incumbent Sen. Jose Javier Rodriguez.

Over drinks at an election night party, Artiles publicly bragged about planting Alex Rodriguez, a longtime acquaintance and Facebook friend -- “
That is me, that was all me,” Artiles told a crowd at Liam Fitzpatrick’s restaurant in Lake Mary, where Sen. Jason Brodeur was holding his election night party. Senate Republican leaders have distanced themselves from the allegations raised against Artiles since the Herald broke the story. Artiles resigned from the Senate in disgrace in 2017 amid two parallel scandals. The first was an alcohol-fueled rant in which he called two Black lawmakers a racist slur in a Tallahassee bar. The second involved the hiring of a former Hooters “calendar girl” and a Playboy model with no political experience as “consultants” using funds from his political committee."

All I can say is.....why the hell isn't this guy a front-runner for the 2024 GOP presidential nominee??
Pretty shady running a third party guy with the same last name. Republicans know how to do dirty

I couldn't understand the article
Explain it to me in crayon
In Toddler speak:

Republicans are poop....

00a-rea-008 (85).jpg

Because Donald Trump is I suppose

Well, it was Republicans....look the other way, folks.

Artiles’ involvement in the race is that he recruited and boasted about planting Alex Rodriguez, an auto-parts dealer, in Miami-Dade’s Senate District 37 race. Rodriguez ran as a no-party candidate, shared the same surname as the incumbent Democrat, and his mysterious candidacy has been under investigation since last November.-article

I KNEW IT!!

I READ ABOUT THIS LAST YEAR! OMG I KNEW that dude was a plant LMAO

Broward Coward County is the most corrupt county in the nation.

But it seems they are raiding the home of this guy for a race in Miami-Dade county......

But your deflection is noted

But it seems they are raiding the home of this guy for a race in Miami-Dade county......

But your deflection is noted
No deflection. I'm stating a fact the whole place is corrupt.

Suppose their will be no due process with libs for him either huh?.

YOU talking about election fraud..........BAWWWWHAHAHA!!!!

I am actually talking about "DOCUMENTED" election fraud.....that keeps being done by republicans......

However, documenting wide spread election fraud that changes entire national elections seems to be a problem for dic suckers like you.....

Why are you cucks having such a hard time presenting evidence?

I am actually talking about "DOCUMENTED" election fraud.....that keeps being done by republicans......

However, documenting wide spread election fraud that changes entire national elections seems to be a problem for dic suckers like you.....

Why are you cucks having such a hard time presenting evidence?
I'm a Super Straighter so I leave dick sucking to libturds.

Cucks are effeminate men who like high heels dug in their asses.Again, totally libturd.

Anyone who tried to provem, saw posts of having their families liquidated you pos.

I couldn't understand the article
Explain it to me in crayon

Surely this was a good start:

Artiles’ involvement in the race is that he recruited and boasted about planting Alex Rodriguez, an auto-parts dealer, in Miami-Dade’s Senate District 37 race. Rodriguez ran as a no-party candidate, shared the same surname as the incumbent Democrat, and his mysterious candidacy has been under investigation since last November.

and this revelation:

shortly after the November election found that Alex Rodriguez falsified his address on his campaign filing form, and that he didn’t fundraise or campaign for the position he was on the ballot for.

LINK

======

It was ILLEGAL!

"Artiles resigned his state Senate seat in 2017 after using a racial slur among colleagues and amid reports that a former Hooters calendar girl and a Playboy model with no political experience were hired as “consultants.”

Frank Artiles is piece of shit!

Forum List

Back