Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

It’s acceptable because the fascists are in total control of the country.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

And then this from the shit-head mayor of Brooklyn Center.

If it is so bad in America for blacks then fucking emigrate.

Floyd and Wright both had criminal records...didn't they ?
Is DEATH ON SIGHT the proscribed punishment for having a criminal record?
What about Ashly Babbit? What was her criminal record?
What was Babbit's crime that she deserved to be shot for is also a good question.
She was the first person to breech the door into the congressional chamber, where the mob's stated purpose was to kill Nancy Pelosi, and hang Mike Pence.

That did not happen ....got any more outrageous lies?
You don't have access to all the videos that are available showing that is exactly what happened?
Where did the mob state that its purpose was to kill Nazi Piglosi or hang Mike Pense.

Was that in front of the door that Ashly Babbit tried to climb through?

Grabbing at straws again, aren't you dumb ass?

No, you are. Do you imagine that Babbit is responsible for anything anyone said over the entire capitol?

That's what you're implying.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

What was Babbit's crime that she deserved to be shot for is also a good question.
She was the first person to breech the door into the congressional chamber, where the mob's stated purpose was to kill Nancy Pelosi, and hang Mike Pence.

You don't have access to all the videos that are available showing that is exactly what happened?
Where did the mob state that its purpose was to kill Nazi Piglosi or hang Mike Pense.

No, you are. Do you imagine that Babbit is responsible for anything anyone said over the entire capitol?

You are a never ending source of stupid.

Answer the question: Was Babbit responsible for anything someone half a mile away said?

Which is your way of saying...he's got you dead to rights.

Did no one actually read the article? The officer used an official email, not a private one. I can't say what the reaction might have been had this been done entirely outside of his job, but he used a city email to make the donation.

The punishment may be an overreaction, but the use of a city email to make the donation certainly does make this work-related. :dunno:
Monumental fucking bullshit.

There is never n excuse to fire someone because they make a donation. It is asinine in the extreme to defend that kind of action, period.

The persecution of anyone that may hold a differing opinion is pure unadulterated evil.
I pointed out that using a city email made it work related. Is that “monumental bullshit”?
Yup.

Again, were all of Hillary's emails she bleached work related? Or is that different?

Have you never sent an email home from your work? You think that is not something the VAST majority of people do every damn day?

Any emails Clinton sent from an official email were work related, even if they were personal. That's what comes of using a work email.
No, they were not or they would have been subject to a another set of rules that keep them in archive, something they are not.
I've never sent a personal email to home (or anywhere else) from my work email account. Why would I? I have multiple personal email accounts, and it's against company policy to use the work email for personal things. I also would use my phone if I needed to send a personal email while at work, and I don't go into my work email on my phone.
To be quite frank, I cant believe you. Not that I think you are dishonest just that I have spent decades from low employment doing phone sales to construction to running aircraft recovery teams and I have yet to met one person that has not sent personals emails or made personals calls on the office phone. Not one single person.
No, I don't think the VAST majority of people use company email account to send personal emails every day. I have no doubt some do, but when it's so easy and free to have a personal email account, and many companies probably frown upon using company email addresses for personal business, why would most people use their work email account for personal things?
Because it is in front of them at the time and there is no reason to navigate away from your current email to a personal one when you have to tell someone what time you are going to get them from yoga class.

The higher you get in almost any structure the more likely you are to use it as well considering that more and more of your day goes from actually doing things to giving people information or instruction they should already have through emails.

Did Clinton even have a government email? I have read that, oddly enough, she didn't have an official .gov email. That would make her situation different than this one. If she DID have an official email, and used that to send personal messages, they would be linked to her job because she used the official address.

You can believe what you want. I don't send emails from work. I don't use my phone while I'm working. I don't make personal calls with the company phone. I never have, nor felt a need to. If something is important enough that I feel I need to stop working to do personal crap, I'll go use my phone in the break room. Things were much different before cell phones became so commonplace, but at this point, anyone can access their own email easily enough on their phone, and anyone can use their own email on their phone.

I don't know how much people even use email for the kind of communication you are talking about. Wouldn't a text be much more likely, or even a social media post, than an email these days?

I have spent a lot of my working life working from home, but when I've gone in to the job, I haven't used company email for personal communications, and I'm pretty sure I've not used the company phone for personal calls...I may have used a company phone to call for a ride before, I can't rule that out completely. Not just to shoot the shit, though. :)

I certainly agree that the type of job someone is doing and the level someone is at in a company will have an affect on their likelihood to use a company email for personal things.

If people really are using company phones for personal calls and company emails for personal email all the time, I have to wonder why everyone seems to be on their cells all the time these days? :lol:

As a general rule, don't employers 'own' the company email addresses, at least in the sense that they are able to access them whenever they desire? Even personal emails, if sent from a company address and with a proper email policy in place, have been ruled to have no expectation of privacy, I believe. If that's correct, then employers and the courts seem to think that company emails are inherently tied to the companies that own them. :dunno:

If the officer had raised money for people arrested for burning, looting, and beating people throughout the US, he’d be selected Vice President of the United States.

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?

The closest thing to a fascist was voted out last November. Do you know what a fascist is?

Was Babbit part of the mob or not?

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?

The closest thing to a fascist was voted out last November. Do you know what a fascist is?
You don't know what a fascist is, moron.

You mean was she present in an area of several square miles?

How does that make her responsible for anything any of the people located there said?

Last edited:

How does that make her responsible for anything any of the people located their said?

Just shut up. You're dumb, and your caretaker dresses you funny.

How does that make her responsible for anything any of the people located there said?

Just shut up. You're dumb, and your caretaker dresses you funny.

No.

To explain the history of Fascism, as it was resurrected by Mussolini and adopted by both Mussolini and Hitler, it goes back to ancient Rome.
The badge of office of the Lictors was a wooden axe handle called a fascia.
There was a ceremony where they were tied together in a bundle, to illustrate strength in unity.
That was to represent the unity of the coalition that powered Rome, of the priesthood, military, and wealthy.

These days the priesthood would be replaces by corporations, and the wealthy more by banks and corporations.

90px-Fasces.svg.png

Since it was a rule by a wealthy elite minority, it represents corruption to a degree.
But since it is by the wealthy, it is top down, not a populist movement of bottom up.
It is the opposite of a democratic republic, which is supposed to be bottom up, or the majority.

To explain the history of Fascism, as it was resurrected by Mussolini and adopted by both Mussolini and Hitler, it goes back to ancient Rome.
The badge of office of the Lictors was a wooden axe handle called a fascia.
There was a ceremony where they were tied together in a bundle, to illustrate strength in unity.
That was to represent the unity of the coalition that powered Rome, of the priesthood, military, and wealthy.

These days the priesthood would be replaces by corporations, and the wealthy more by banks and corporations.

90px-Fasces.svg.png

Since it was a rule by a wealthy elite minority, it represents corruption to a degree.
But since it is by the wealthy, it is top down, not a populist movement of bottom up.
It is the opposite of a democratic republic, which is supposed to be bottom up, or the majority.
So?

It is illegal to fire someone for making a political donation since that is a protected political right.
But he could be fired for doing it in public as part of a campaign that would reflect on other cops.

Forum List

Back