Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

It’s acceptable because the fascists are in total control of the country.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

And then this from the shit-head mayor of Brooklyn Center.

If it is so bad in America for blacks then fucking emigrate.

Floyd and Wright both had criminal records...didn't they ?
Is DEATH ON SIGHT the proscribed punishment for having a criminal record?
What about Ashly Babbit? What was her criminal record?
No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.
A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?
In my state, no.

And most of the gun control advocates want to make it worse. :/
Which state?
WA
The castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting them, in certain circumstances, to use force to defense against an intruder, free of legal liability. This can include deadly force. The term is commonly used throughout the United States to describe a “no duty to retreat” from a home, abode or car.

If a person has a duty to retreat to avoid violence, they must do so. But the Castle doctrines negates that duty to retreat when that individual is assaulted in a place where he/she has a right to be, such as within one's own home. Deadly force may be justified and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears, imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to him or herself or another".

Since Washington courts have consistently held that you are under “no duty to retreat” when in a lawful location the same would apply when you are in your home, car, office, or any other location where you can lawfully remain. The most common area we see the Castle Doctrine applied is home invasions. There is no doubt, that you are under no duty to retreat from your home and you may use whatever reasonable force necessary to protect yourself inside your home.
You know, I realize most of my impression of Seattle gun law comes from anecdotal evidence from those I know who are avid collectors and hunters and what they have been though. Those laws may be in practice a bit different than the black and white letter of it BUT you made me do some more research. Most of the cases I looked up supported my position from the face but get a little deeper and there are some obvious reasons that they were convicted. At least when it comes to lethal use during a break in, I cede the point.

Did no one actually read the article? The officer used an official email, not a private one. I can't say what the reaction might have been had this been done entirely outside of his job, but he used a city email to make the donation.

The punishment may be an overreaction, but the use of a city email to make the donation certainly does make this work-related. :dunno:
Monumental fucking bullshit.

There is never n excuse to fire someone because they make a donation. It is asinine in the extreme to defend that kind of action, period.

The persecution of anyone that may hold a differing opinion is pure unadulterated evil.
I pointed out that using a city email made it work related. Is that “monumental bullshit”?
Yup.

Again, were all of Hillary's emails she bleached work related? Or is that different?

Have you never sent an email home from your work? You think that is not something the VAST majority of people do every damn day?

Any emails Clinton sent from an official email were work related, even if they were personal. That's what comes of using a work email.

I've never sent a personal email to home (or anywhere else) from my work email account. Why would I? I have multiple personal email accounts, and it's against company policy to use the work email for personal things. I also would use my phone if I needed to send a personal email while at work, and I don't go into my work email on my phone.

No, I don't think the VAST majority of people use company email account to send personal emails every day. I have no doubt some do, but when it's so easy and free to have a personal email account, and many companies probably frown upon using company email addresses for personal business, why would most people use their work email account for personal things?

Did no one actually read the article? The officer used an official email, not a private one. I can't say what the reaction might have been had this been done entirely outside of his job, but he used a city email to make the donation.

The punishment may be an overreaction, but the use of a city email to make the donation certainly does make this work-related. :dunno:

There is never n excuse to fire someone because they make a donation. It is asinine in the extreme to defend that kind of action, period.

The persecution of anyone that may hold a differing opinion is pure unadulterated evil.
I pointed out that using a city email made it work related. Is that “monumental bullshit”?
Yup.

Again, were all of Hillary's emails she bleached work related? Or is that different?

Have you never sent an email home from your work? You think that is not something the VAST majority of people do every damn day?

Any emails Clinton sent from an official email were work related, even if they were personal. That's what comes of using a work email.

Wrong and irrelavant. "Bleached" emails were not erased by Hillary after subpoena. Her IT company was directed by account policy to erase them months before the supoena. When supoena landed IT company erased emails without consulting Clinton.

Last edited:

Yup.

Wrong. Stop talking out of your ass.

If I get an email from statedepartment.gov, I am expecting it to be something official. Now, the content might end up being entirely personal, like the donation from the officer this thread is about was personal. When you use a company/government email, though, you are linking the contents to that company/government.

I honestly don't understand the push back against the idea that using a company email ties the company to the contents of that email. I'm pretty confident that's the main reason companies would have policies stating that such emails should not be used for personal reasons.

Yup.

If I get an email from statedepartment.gov, I am expecting it to be something official.

Cool story. But fact is Clinton had both personal and work emails on her home server and after her tenure DoS worked with her lawyer to separate personal and work emails.

Belive it or not DOJ and FBI know the law and were aware of all of this when they conducted their "midterm exam" and they knew all this when they again revisited the case in Trump's DOJ.

It has been a decade, maybe it's time for rightwingers to move on from Hillary's emails already.

Last edited:

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.
A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?
In my state, no.

And most of the gun control advocates want to make it worse. :/
Which state?
WA
The castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting them, in certain circumstances, to use force to defense against an intruder, free of legal liability. This can include deadly force. The term is commonly used throughout the United States to describe a “no duty to retreat” from a home, abode or car.

If a person has a duty to retreat to avoid violence, they must do so. But the Castle doctrines negates that duty to retreat when that individual is assaulted in a place where he/she has a right to be, such as within one's own home. Deadly force may be justified and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears, imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to him or herself or another".

Since Washington courts have consistently held that you are under “no duty to retreat” when in a lawful location the same would apply when you are in your home, car, office, or any other location where you can lawfully remain. The most common area we see the Castle Doctrine applied is home invasions. There is no doubt, that you are under no duty to retreat from your home and you may use whatever reasonable force necessary to protect yourself inside your home.
You know, I realize most of my impression of Seattle gun law comes from anecdotal evidence from those I know who are avid collectors and hunters and what they have been though. Those laws may be in practice a bit different than the black and white letter of it BUT you made me do some more research. Most of the cases I looked up supported my position from the face but get a little deeper and there are some obvious reasons that they were convicted. At least when it comes to lethal use during a break in, I cede the point.
Thank you.

Yup.

If I get an email from statedepartment.gov, I am expecting it to be something official.

Cool story. But fact is Clinton had both personal and work emails on her home server and after her tenure DoS worked with her lawyer to separate personal and work emails.

Belive it or not DOJ and FBI know the law and were aware of all of this when they conducted their "midterm exam" and they knew all this when they again revisited the case in Trump's DOJ.

It has been a decade, maybe it's time for rightwingers to move on from Hillary's emails already.

What's your point? I wasn't commenting on whether Clinton needs any more investigation about her emails. I simply said that emails sent from a work account are inherently tied to that work, whether it's Clinton who does it or the cop from this thread or anyone else.

In doing some looking, it appears the firing had to do with the comments.

Private comments that will get the Guardian sued to kingdom-come I hope.

The LT never intended for the public to see them. And that should bring some consequences.

There was a consequence. The LT got fired, deservedly so.

Now let me ask you a question. Let's just say that on the day the LT was going to be hired, he told his prospective boss the following:

"I know you have a gov't website, and all employees have access to a city email that's only supposed to be used for official business. However, I intend on using my gov't email for personal use in the pursuit of my political objectives, and I don't think you should hold me accountable for violating your code of conduct rules. Yes, I know I could use my own email from home, and I could do so without any ramifications from my employer for doing so, but I'm a conservative, and I think I should be able to use my work email instead if I want to. I just want you to know all of this up front. Now when do you want me to start work?"

Do you think he would have been hired? Hell, no. They would have thanked him for his interest and shown him the door. After he left, I bet one of the hiring managers would have turned to another and said the following: "It's a good thing we found out what kind of person he is because he would have been a real problem for all of us eventually.

Do you ever take time to come out of your fantasy land to live in reality ?

Does your work fire people for using copiers for personal reasons ? Mine does not.

Does your work fire people for having facetime on their P.C.'s ? Mine does not.

Does your work fire people for using their company phone for personal business ? Mine does not.

So keep at it.

POWERFUL!!!

Dumb

What was Babbit's crime that she deserved to be shot for is also a good question.
She was the first person to breech the door into the congressional chamber, where the mob's stated purpose was to kill Nancy Pelosi, and hang Mike Pence.

That did not happen ....got any more outrageous lies?

Probably coming in through the broken window even after being told not to!!
MAGA

She never went through the window and the killer cop issued no warnings....he zeroed in on the only woman n the room and shot and killed her in cold blood.

The cops are at war with us. Donating $25 to suspect is tantamount to "adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort" as per the U.S. Constitution without the Bill of Rights.

What was Babbit's crime that she deserved to be shot for is also a good question.
She was the first person to breech the door into the congressional chamber, where the mob's stated purpose was to kill Nancy Pelosi, and hang Mike Pence.

You don't have access to all the videos that are available showing that is exactly what happened?

MAGA

She never went through the window and the killer cop issued no warnings....he zeroed in on the only woman n the room and shot and killed her in cold blood.
Watch at 0:43

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, BULLSHIT!!!
MAGA

You don't have access to all the videos that are available showing that is exactly what happened?
Where did the mob state that its purpose was to kill Nazi Piglosi or hang Mike Pense.

Yup.

No, they were not or they would have been subject to a another set of rules that keep them in archive, something they are not.
I've never sent a personal email to home (or anywhere else) from my work email account. Why would I? I have multiple personal email accounts, and it's against company policy to use the work email for personal things. I also would use my phone if I needed to send a personal email while at work, and I don't go into my work email on my phone.
To be quite frank, I cant believe you. Not that I think you are dishonest just that I have spent decades from low employment doing phone sales to construction to running aircraft recovery teams and I have yet to met one person that has not sent personals emails or made personals calls on the office phone. Not one single person.
No, I don't think the VAST majority of people use company email account to send personal emails every day. I have no doubt some do, but when it's so easy and free to have a personal email account, and many companies probably frown upon using company email addresses for personal business, why would most people use their work email account for personal things?
Because it is in front of them at the time and there is no reason to navigate away from your current email to a personal one when you have to tell someone what time you are going to get them from yoga class.

The higher you get in almost any structure the more likely you are to use it as well considering that more and more of your day goes from actually doing things to giving people information or instruction they should already have through emails.

Where did the mob state that its purpose was to kill Nazi Piglosi or hang Mike Pense.

Was that in front of the door that Ashly Babbit tried to climb through?

Was that in front of the door that Ashly Babbit tried to climb through?

Grabbing at straws again, aren't you dumb ass?

Forum List

Back