Police file Sexual assault charge against female protestor for kissing police helmet

Iceman

Rookie
Nov 4, 2013
For the record, I totally support the police on this.

By Tom Kington, Rome2:49PM GMT 13 Dec 2013

police-kiss_2765048b.jpg

A photo of a female protester kissing an Italian riot policeman hailed as an emblematic image of peace in Italy, has not gone down well with a police union, which wants the protester prosecuted for sexual violence.
Nina De Chiffre, 20, a student who was protesting last month against the construction of a new train link in northern Italy, was photographed as she kissed the lowered helmet visor of a riot policeman.
The photo went viral and was quickly held up as an example of non-violent protest, until COISP, a union representing Italian police officers, announced it had lodged a complaint with Turin prosecutors.
"We have accused the protester of sexual violence and insulting a public official," said Franco Maccari, the union's general secretary. "We fully expect an investigation to start."
Mr Maccari said he was not prepared to brush off the incident as a peaceful gesture.

Read Here:Female protester pictured kissing policeman accused of sexual assault - Telegraph

police-kiss_2765048b.jpg

A photo of a female protester kissing an Italian riot policeman hailed as an emblematic image of peace in Italy, has not gone down well with a police union, which wants the protester prosecuted for sexual violence.
Nina De Chiffre, 20, a student who was protesting last month against the construction of a new train link in northern Italy, was photographed as she kissed the lowered helmet visor of a riot policeman.
The photo went viral and was quickly held up as an example of non-violent protest, until COISP, a union representing Italian police officers, announced it had lodged a complaint with Turin prosecutors.
"We have accused the protester of sexual violence and insulting a public official," said Franco Maccari, the union's general secretary. "We fully expect an investigation to start."
Mr Maccari said he was not prepared to brush off the incident as a peaceful gesture.

Read Here:Female protester pictured kissing policeman accused of sexual assault - Telegraph

I assume the police union hasn't seen their own President/Prime Minister fondling a police woman's tushy eh? Video's out there somewhere.

• Banned

police-kiss_2765048b.jpg

I assume the police union hasn't seen their own President/Prime Minister fondling a police woman's tushy eh? Video's out there somewhere.

If there was, you can bet they would be getting sued.

The law cuts both ways sir...

• Banned
This is a clear cut example of sexual harassment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGuGqIGfw9Y]President Berlusconi live stimulated sex with a policewoman (sex skills) - YouTube[/ame]

One of many.

Can google 'youtube italian president fondles policewoman'

• Banned
You must remember this.......a kiss is just a kiss

A kiss can be a form of sexual harassment, as can fondling, inappropriate words etc. The law must be rigorously enforced. This woman is no exception.

A kiss can be a form of sexual harassment, as can fondling, inappropriate words etc. The law must be rigorously enforced. This woman is no exception.

No harm no foul

How can you presume to know the policeman wasn't "harmed"?

The law isn't defined by "harm"(a subjective term that you use), it is defined by consent and action.
I guess there are pussies wherever you go

Throwing a hissy fit over a kiss from a pretty girl

No harm no foul

The law isn't defined by "harm"(a subjective term that you use), it is defined by consent and action.

so women can kiss men without consent but men can't kiss women without consent? Talk about a double standard. Thankfully the law doesn't allow for double standards.

The right thing to have done was get her phone number meet up with her later and fuck her brains out. The cop is a faggot.

so women can kiss men without consent but men can't kiss women without consent? Talk about a double standard. Thankfully the law doesn't allow for double standards.

Yes.......that sounds about right

Forum List

Back