Police feared a ‘Las Vegas style shooting' during All-Star Game in Denver

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Multiple long guns, a thousand rounds, and one of several suspects posting about how he's gonna "go out in a big way" on Facebook.

Multiple long guns, a thousand rounds, and one of several suspects posting about how he's gonna "go out in a big way" on Facebook.

Good that someone was paying attention.....now we wait for the NRA types to whine.

I see your disapointment and know you wish this would have happened only for political reasons. You would care nothing for the dead.POFS

547xv5.jpg

Anytime someone brings up the Vegas shooting i am reminded of how the leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival and they used the prejudice to assume they were all republicans.

The sick mind of dems…sick

I see your disapointment and know you wish this would have happened only for political reasons. You would care nothing for the dead.POFS

View attachment 511333

Stop projecting your desire for violence onto me, you fucking freak.

View attachment 511333

LOLOLOL.I seen a million of you phonies.

I read your tiny feeble mind..................Look how angry you are.LOLOLOL

Mayor-Lori-LIghtfoot-Official-picture-final.png

Anytime someone brings up the Vegas shooting i am reminded of how the leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival and they used the prejudice to assume they were all republicans.

The sick mind of dems…sick
They are so unhappy this happened. This dumb ass thinly veils his absolute hatred

I think this fool told me he has 25,000 worth of tats on its body.I'm a freak.LOLOLOL

View attachment 511333

View attachment 511348
You know you're projecting.

View attachment 511333

View attachment 511348
You loved the Pelosi inspired riot and all the lies you created. You loved that girl died you POFS circus freak

Word is, the FBI plant got Covid.
Plants can't catch covid.

Wait, lotsa tRumplings have died of covid, and they're kinda like plants, so maybe they can?
LOLOL..........Covid killed more in NJ, PA, Cali, and NY.....................LOLOL

Are you the one who has more tats than skin freak?
Population density, dumbass. This has been explained to you over and over. Currently almost 100% of covid deaths are among the unvaccinated. Guess who that is?

Also getting tattooed doesn't remove skin, dumbass.

View attachment 511333

View attachment 511348
You loved the Pelosi inspired riot and all the lies you created. You loved that girl died you POFS circus freak
"Pelosi inspired riot"?

"That girl died"?

Isn't it a little early to be that stoned?

Forum List

Back