Police feared a ‘Las Vegas style shooting' during All-Star Game in Denver

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
just smart enough to look past leftist propagandist
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

You really are confused, aren't you?

You didn't inject bleach, did you?
Have you set fire to a Federal building yet?
my guess is he is filling up empty bottles with gas as we speak…
Just out of curiosity, where was the injection site? Also, did you dilute it first?
He probably stuck it up his butt with the lightbulb.

Multiple long guns, a thousand rounds, and one of several suspects posting about how he's gonna "go out in a big way" on Facebook.

All prior felons. All Hispanic except one that may be black.

Looks like they were trying to start the race war you fascists are all screaming for.
A. You're the idiots screeching about race all the time.

B. Mass shootings are bad, no matter what color the perpetrator is. I'm not sure why you morons can't understand that.

C. In the thread where you kids are trying to hang the black guy who only got two months for drunk driving the two Hispanic girls are white, but here the Hispanic guys aren't?

I don't think
We know, but most of us are to polite to say it.
Why did you just doctor my response to you?
Can you go any lower?

Only true passive-aggressives do that shit!
Or people who run out of the arguments they didn't have in the first place.
Wow. Not a single ounce of self- awareness. Amazing.
Blame it on Trump.

leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival
That didn't happen.

Why do all you conservitards lie so much?
haha of course it did
No, it didn't. Feel free to prove me wrong, though. Post up some evidence. No gateway pundit, though.

CBS VP tweeted: “I’m actually not even sympathetic [because] country music fans often are Republican gun toters,"
So, she got fired. Makes sense because many on the Left love country music. I love country music.
yes she got fired. I don’t think the propagandist were happy they were so exposed

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
just smart enough to look past leftist propagandist
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

You really are confused, aren't you?

You didn't inject bleach, did you?
Have you set fire to a Federal building yet?
Did you defecate in the Capitol yet?
Did you defecate in Portland, Chicago, NYC, LA or Detroit yet?
Not enough Black on Black murders every weekend for you yet?
Nope...Did you defecate in the Capitol yet? Bash any cops with your "Blue Lives Matter" flag/flagpole yet?

Defecating in public is a xiden supporter shtick.

Dumbass.

Anytime someone brings up the Vegas shooting i am reminded of how the leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival and they used the prejudice to assume they were all republicans.

The sick mind of dems…sick
What leftist propagandist was that? Name names.
Rachel Maddow and Chris Cuomo...It's obvious you don't listen to the bullshit that flies out of their lying mouths.
I don't know much about Cuomo but your claim about Maddow is a blatant lie
I watch the bitch and she's on the verge of crying every night.
Ah...a whitey rightie INCEL type

If you were all that was available I'd be an INCEL too.

You are frightfully ugly

I wonder if these perps are associated with the moorish group.

I don't think
We know, but most of us are to polite to say it.
Why did you just doctor my response to you?
Can you go any lower?

Only true passive-aggressives do that shit!
Or people who run out of the arguments they didn't have in the first place.
Wow. Not a single ounce of self- awareness. Amazing.

We expect nothing less from the Likes of you. And it is against Board rules to alter what people post.

How typical for a fascist, like you, to ignore rules.

Has there been any further release about who was paying these people to shoot up Denver?

Morons like this don't dream this up on their own.

FBI involved?

Let’s get back on topic and look at the facts of the case.

From the OP’s linked article:

“Based on the information provided by the hotel employee, police executed a search warrant and found the guns, ammo, body armor and a man inside the room on the eighth floor.”

The hotel and its employee are private entities, not subject to or limited by the Bill of Rights – so there are no First, Second, Fourth, or Fifth Amendment violations, no Constitutional rights ‘infringed upon.’

A search warrant was obtained by law enforcement pursuant to the information provided by the hotel employee – that means the police presented the statement from the employee to a magistrate who determined, as a fact of Constitutional law, that the evidence was sufficient to authorize a search of the hotel room by police.

Good to go with the Fourth Amendment.

As a consequence, lawful, Constitutional arrests where made: possession of firearms by convicted felons and drug charges.

As the Supreme Court has never ruled that laws rendering convicted felons prohibited persons subject to criminal prosecution are un-Constitutional, no Second Amendment rights have been ‘violated.’

The kids on the right are going to complain that just because someone has “16 long guns, body armor and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition” in a hotel room a block away from a sports arena and that one of the suspects posted on social media about “go[ing] out in a big way” doesn’t mean that he was planning a mass shooting; that the hotel employee should have ‘minded his own business’ and that law enforcement should never has been called.

And the kids on the right will further whine about the country being ‘consumed’ with ‘unwarranted anti-gun hate and fear,’ and that those with voluminous gun collections must live in ‘perpetual fear’ of being ‘ratted out’ by some anti-gun, gun-grabbing zealot.

Is that the gist of your slippery slope, confirmation bias fallacy, rightists?

Forum List

Back