Police feared a ‘Las Vegas style shooting' during All-Star Game in Denver

Multiple long guns, a thousand rounds, and one of several suspects posting about how he's gonna "go out in a big way" on Facebook.

Good that someone was paying attention.....now we wait for the NRA types to whine.
It will take a long time to whine. The potential for mass destruction and carnage is endless. There really are no other options. We have a huge balloon that has been growing ever larger and larger that needs relief valves. Artificially made events help to make things almost untenable with the normal things that are grinding on each individual and/or group.
Can I get a translation, please?

Anyone?

Crepitus
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
images (13).jpeg

leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival
That didn't happen.

Why do all you conservitards lie so much?
haha of course it did
No, it didn't. Feel free to prove me wrong, though. Post up some evidence. No gateway pundit, though.

CBS VP tweeted: “I’m actually not even sympathetic [because] country music fans often are Republican gun toters,"
Ok, one person in the legal department made a tweet in a private capacity and got fired for it.

That's not "leftist propaganda" saying anything. It's one moron spouting off.

Try again.
a VP at one of the largest media empires in the country…pure propagandist pushing their hate
One person,in their private capacity, not broadcast on the company's media properties.

Thanks for playing, but you lose.

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
just smart enough to look past leftist propagandist
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

leftist propagandist suggested the victims got what they deserved because it was a country music festival
That didn't happen.

haha of course it did
No, it didn't. Feel free to prove me wrong, though. Post up some evidence. No gateway pundit, though.

CBS VP tweeted: “I’m actually not even sympathetic [because] country music fans often are Republican gun toters,"
Ok, one person in the legal department made a tweet in a private capacity and got fired for it.

That's not "leftist propaganda" saying anything. It's one moron spouting off.

Try again.
a VP at one of the largest media empires in the country…pure propagandist pushing their hate
One person,in their private capacity, not broadcast on the company's media properties.

Thanks for playing, but you lose.
the VP of the propagandist empire let us know how the entire media empire there feels. The hate is real…it’s the message they send their dembots.

heck a poster here just wished republicans would all get ill…

i ignored the fearmongering about the vaccine from your dear leader’s campaign and got the vaccine
Pussy.
You cowered in the face of your Lord and Savior. You were the disciple who denied Trump three times, and then the cock crowed.
huh? i took the vaccine that his policies got us in record time. I ignored the fearmongering by your Chairman’s campaign about it

You really are confused, aren't you?

You didn't inject bleach, did you?

the VP of the propagandist empire let us know how the entire media empire there feels
One vp (major companies like CBS have dozens) from the legal depart that has nothing to do with broadcasting content.

You lose. Give it up.

Pussy.

Probably. I suspect many of them did.

That didn't happen.

It happened and it happened here.
Post it up.
Sure; I always save posts from mentally ill people.
So I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

I don't think so.

That didn't happen.

It happened and it happened here.
Post it up.
Sure; I always save posts from mentally ill people.
So I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

I don't think so.
I don't think

You could have stopped after the third word.
It's OK, we all know you have a low IQ.

Pussy.

why would i do that? because some propagandist said the president said to?? hahah who falls for those hate filled lying propagandist?

i’m not confused at all

the VP of the propagandist empire let us know how the entire media empire there feels
One vp (major companies like CBS have dozens) from the legal depart that has nothing to do with broadcasting content.

You lose. Give it up.
haha a VP at a media organization has nothing to do with the broardcast content??! hahaha it’s what they produce, it’s the entire point of the company

Forum List

Back