Police departments are crashing in cops

Why are you comparing The United States to the whitest countries on the planet?...lol!

They have higher levels of training required. Why can't we do the same?

We had to lower the standards because entrance exams are racist and recruitment is down.

I'm still waiting for the folks who claims our cops suck to enlist in a PD and show'em how it's done.

Doctors have their MD.. They still have to be licensed by the state. Lawyers still have to be licensed by their state just like hairressers and nurses and truckdrivers..
So if a baby boy dies because of a botched circumcision, the MD will lose his license? If a defense lawyer makes a motion to revoke the gun rights of his client he'll be disbarred? Hairdressers where women come out looking like total dykes? Truck drivers who pick up whores at every truck stop and gas station?

We had to lower the standards because entrance exams are racist and recruitment is down.

Oh I see. So you've just been making shit up this entire time.

That makes more sense now.

What'd I make up?

The police standards have not been lowered because entrance exams are racist and recruitment is down.

That's you making shit up.

You are incorrect...

What'd I make up?

The police standards have not been lowered because entrance exams are racist and recruitment is down.

You are incorrect...

Nope, sorry. They can still require a 3-year program to become a police officer even if it's without that particular exam.

And passing grants the recruit to be a licensed law enforcer. Depending on the state, you might need a license to carry a firearm off duty. Depending upon the recruit's unit and career path, there could be endless further certifications required.

Carrying off duty is no more than getting a CCW in any state which is just a few hours of class time, and of course police do much more extensive range time than what's required for CCW license. I don't know but I'd be willing to bet once you pass the police academy, you automatically have a concealed permit.

Chauvin got into trouble because violent mobs threatened to burn America down if he wasn't found guilty.

Correct. And the only people that would be willing to be a juror are those who already had their mind made up that he was guilty before the trial even began. This was a mob rule case.

And passing grants the recruit to be a licensed law enforcer. Depending on the state, you might need a license to carry a firearm off duty. Depending upon the recruit's unit and career path, there could be endless further certifications required.

Carrying off duty is no more than getting a CCW in any state which is just a few hours of class time, and of course police do much more extensive range time than what's required for CCW license. I don't know but I'd be willing to bet once you pass the police academy, you automatically have a concealed permit.

Didn't say it was hard. And 'automatic' would depend upon the academy and the state and federal laws.

What'd I make up?

You are incorrect...

Nope, sorry. They can still require a 3-year program to become a police officer even if it's without that particular exam.

That'll change

What'd I make up?

You are incorrect...

That'll change

Your baseless assumption is noted. You just like to make shit up.

What'd I make up?

You are incorrect...

That'll change

Your lack of ability to support your argument is noted.

What'd I make up?

You are incorrect...

That'll change

You’re the one making the claim.

What'd I make up?

You are incorrect...

That'll change

I've supported every claim I've made. You haven't.

What'd I make up?

You are incorrect...

That'll change

You’ve attempted to support your claims. You’ve just done a bad job of it.

I’ve supported my claims in showing that your interpretations are flawed.

What'd I make up?

You are incorrect...

That'll change

You’ve attempted to support your claims. You’ve just done a bad job of it.

I’ve supported my claims in showing that your interpretations are flawed.

You haven't produced a single piece of documentation that supports your argument.

Forum List

Back